previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WkmQiIBd12s
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1502205385931.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=RET4E58u51I&t=5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*farts*

Reminder Jonerys will have a bitter sweet ending.

>next episode is filler so they find former Baratheon men raiding the North, Jon wonders what the fuck is up

Stannis: Bastard of Stark. [Jon and Daenerys promptly turn, Daenerys preparing to yell Dracarys. They see Stannis as a hologram]
Daenerys: Stannis?
Stannis: [regarding the Dragonstone Children Beacon] Fascinating race, the Children of the Forest. They left all this for us to discover, but we've squandered it. The Maesters has known about the writings for more than 300 years, and what have they done with it?
Jon: [irritated] What do you want?
Stannis: ...What I've always wanted, what is mine by right. The data in these artifacts holds the key to solving the White Walker threat.
Jon: I've seen your "solution"; your people are turned into monsters! [referring to a recent encounter with a dead, half-wight, half-human Baratheon Trooper]
Stannis: Hardly. They're being improved.
Jon: [disgusted] Improved?!
Stannis: That's what separates us, Snow. Where you see a means to destroy, I see a way to control - to dominate and harness the Others' power. Imagine how strong humanity would be if we controlled them.
Jon: The Wall is under siege, and you're hatching a scheme to control the White Walkers?!
Stannis: You've always been shortsighted, hasty. Your refusal of my offer proved that.
Jon: Hardhome was an abomination! Thousands of wildlings were killed there!
Stannis: This isn't your fight any longer, Snow. You can't defeat the White Walkers, even with the Children's data.

first for stannis

..Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my hand even my fingers. The family I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past.

This guy looks aesthetic in every single random shot I'm taking.

Is this accurate?

Reminder that D&D have completely forgotten Ned's establishing scene and the significance of it.

first for Jonerys

She's a strong woman and a political genius! Stop underestimating her!

Reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=WkmQiIBd12s

>episode 7
>jon looks for dany in her cabin
>see this
no wonder there was boat sex

no? its the most retarded route I have ever seen.

As long as Jon and Dany survive I'm happy.

I really couldn't give a fuck about anyone else.

everyone who unironically ships characters by providing non-canon content should kill themselves

>captures the heads of the Tarly house
>Lol, bend the knee or die
>They refuse to bend the knee
>kill them
>Doesn't keep them as hostages as would have been the smart thing to do
>Now the remaining Tarly family has no reason to NOT continue to war with her.
Dany is an idiot.

this thread needs more euron

>hey cersi I saw a big ass dragon and a fuckton of dothraki heading west. should we like, tell jamie?

first for /team Euron/

Jon: Melisandre brought me back because you knew what I could do. I can defeat them.
Stannis: Doubtful. The odds aren't in your favour. More importantly, I don't want the White Walkers destroyed. We can dominate them, use their power, harness their very essence to bring humanity to the apex of evolution.
Jon: With that data, I'll rid the world of those monsters once and for all.
Stannis: Your vision is pathetically limited. You were a tool, a watcher on the wall with a singular purpose, and despite our differences, you were relatively successful. But like the rest of the relics in this place, your time is over.
Jon: Enough talk. Daenerys.
Stannis: Don't interfere with my plans, Bastard. I won't warn you again.

DABID

Oh hey guys dont mind me just posting a screenshot of the best fucking character of the entire fucking show

so... is Stannis coming back this season?

jon is suppose to be wounded by the ep6 fight, Daeniggerys tends to his wounds, that's when they have sex

>tfw Danerys will be Nissa Nissa

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1502205385931.webm

I NEED A HERO

I can't help but feel the "Sansa is totally a political genius!" shit from the interviews is some kind of Meta bait and switch.
Either that, or they knew they were making her out to be an absolute spastic, so they primed the tumblrites with excuses beforehand.

i just want him to get his castle

wait how do you know that?

This is the best one. Jamie did look like a fucking hero here.

>Yeah definitely, let me just call him with my telephone you fucking dolt.

because he read the leaks like everyone else here?

brilliant

So what's the consensus, did only a part of the Lanister forces get hit or the bulk of them?

so they pull a jeyne westerling?

>ywn be berated by Lady Sansa while she spits on you and kicks you

He's alive.

Has anyone got the leaked pic(s) of Dany and Jon from S07 with her with the black/dark hair?

Why is he so based /got/?

>Jorah walks in

Pour one out for Meera

What are some shows similar to GoT?
Medieval/fantasy settings, politics and such.

Her plot amour is so fucking infuriating. Not only did she survive that, but of fucking course both her and her little dwagon sees him charing in just in time.

>Sewage refers to himself as a showfag in the new episode of the Normies
He's still posting here isn't he?

it was literally spelled out dude. They were the ones that were too tired to continue, which is why they were resting when they were attacked.

I think they used the word "slacker" or something. Literally spelled out

>BURN THEM ALL
>R'HLLOR HUNGERS

because he's the gallant knight

He will get his castle user.

In the heavens

Anyone have a link to today's leaks?

>What are some shows similar to GoT?

has episode 5 leaked yet

they said they had it

Because Dragonslayers are among the most celebrated legends in history.
Even attempting to do it puts you up there with Siegfried, George and Bard.

Any news about this?

Boat sex is like an episode after that one tho. They get intimate the episode before that when her dragon dies and he's stuck in bed.

But I heard that game was supposed to be terrible with a plot that's goda--- oh I see

because hes actually had development and a good arc

>Jon, a self-made warrior who rose from nothing, killer of White Walkers, former lord commander of the Night's Watch and current King in the North
>Bran, heir to Winterfell, the three-eyed raven, can literally see all of reality
>Arya, hardened survivor and assassin trained by the Faceless Men
>Sansa, rape survivor who occasionally gets into knitting

truly a player of the Game of Thrones

This was never "spelled out"

>n-no cersi i meant like a rider. surely a single rider could travel faster than a massive army.
>it's probably 2 months of hard riding, and their army needs food

It's like they're pretending her arc in the books happened. They were setting her up to learn the tricks of "the Game" at the end of season 4, but decided to skip that plot and set her back to being abused. Somehow she picked up being a master politician by being raped (and beaten?) by Ramsay.

There are people on /tg/ who support this psychopathic muderer and rapist yet condemn rape and murder when dothraki do it.

>it literally was
>nuh it wasn't!
Christ, the autism of some of the losers here.

Watch some chink shows if you want the medieval settings for politics and warfare. Avoid their fantasy settings like the plague.

the witcher I think? I haven't read them and I only played a bit of the third game

I heard somebody say it will leak tonight, but I don't have any reason to believe them.

Wonder if the show will reveal that Tyrion is a Targarean this season.

DIRE WOLF BREAD FOR EVERYONE

>hot pies unironically has his own got themed bakery

Why can't the terrorist shoot these people up instead of gays?

wait for The Witcher, its gonna be epic, simply epic.

>quoting Mass Effect 3
At least quote the superior game

>Jon and Daenerys enter the frozen citadel of the Others. The night king sits on a throne of ice, bones, and bodies.

Night King: You are not The Prince who was Promised
Daenerys: What *is* that? Some kind of undead?
Night King: Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
Jon: That's the Night King...
Night King: There is a realm of existence so far beyond your own you cannot even imagine it. I am beyond your comprehension. I am the Other.

I think the leaks says the timeline is

meet in 3
stares in 4
cute talk with dragons in 5
intimate talk in 6
sex in 7

Just like Marco Polo, right?

looks great IMO

christ. Are there other examples of stuff like this, Gendry's actor opening an armoury?

DOWN WITH THE WEST

>euron: kills some of the worst characters in the show
>dothraki: shitskins following a mary sue
boy i wonder which ones Sup Forums will like

I miss Shireen

Last Kingdom is alright.

Just like in real life!
Haha well done Dabid, well done

the Allah in him awoke in that moment

I wonder where Gendry is

>ep6
The season is just 7 episodes, how is he suppose to be on Dragonstone for that long when he's also supposed to be fighting the White Walkers up North at some point.

>>quoting Mass Effect 3
But you just know with the way this shit is going, they'd bring back Stannis only to turn him into a supervillain in service of the White Walkers.

I liked Marco Polo

Why does Sup Forums cry about identity politics so much, but then inserts it into everything they see?

>cheering
>cheering as people get burned alive

Who did Euron rape?

SLAY!
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

>Has Sapowski's blessing
Did the daft cunt decide to get a % deal this time?

first season of Marco Polo was alright

White Walkers will be dealt with in a single episode :^)

Over 100k views already

youtube.com/watch?v=RET4E58u51I&t=5s

How triggered with Danyfags get if this starts trending?

I don't understand, what are you confused about? He's plunging his sword into a dude on the ground.

Sup Forums != skeptic community