Why does Sup Forums hate Islam?

Why does Sup Forums hate Islam?

>there is no faggotry, sjws
>rich culture unlike the current west
>literally have your own waifu who has to obey you
>promotes authority, dignity, integrity
>entry to heaven and 72 virgins (face it christfags your afterlife is fake)

Because it robs people of freedoms that we comfortably enjoy.

Alright then.

>why do you hate an ultra regressive terrorist religion where most of your time is spent praising a pedophile warlord rapist?

No freedom of speech.

stop forcing this shitty fucking meme

because i don't want to pray every 5 minutes to a jew god, i'd imagine christcucks have no problem with islam taking over since they've become addicted to semitic dick in the past 100 years or so

>it's another shillin for Islam episode

1.I don't have problems with gays or other shit like that

2. A rich culture of beheadings and death

3. I'm not so fucking pathetic that I can't control a women without the help of some pedophile religion

4. Yes, all the current islamic nations seem very stable, and dignified. Oh wait, most of them are third world war zones

Who are you fighting us for? Is it so that faggots can parade around without shame?

>third world war zones

You know America has been causing this for decades now. Go play with your gay friends user

source

hijab can't cover woman's dirty mind

>us Causing this for decades
>muslims caused 9/11
>muslims have been at war with the west for a long time
>muslims allow genital mutilations

SAUCE!!

Noice

>HE STILL THINKS JEWS DIDN'T DO 9/11

>supporting an ultra-authoritarian relgion

>there is no faggotry, sjws
Fucking a pre-pubescent boy in the ass is neither gay, nor pedo. Islam logic 101.
what culture? Fucking a camel and then trading it for your 9 year old niece? Their "art"? It's just repeating geometric figures. Fucking autistic behavior.
implying we can't get that in the West. You're just weak.
>promotes authority, dignity, integrity
dignity and integrity. Top kek. More odds you can make 150k being a chef at Wendy's than you have crossing a muslim with dignity and integrity.
>entry to heaven and 72 virgins (face it christfags your afterlife is fake)
Not virgins, they're olive pits or dates IIRC. Also, their "heaven" has rivers of wine,; muslims make no sense.

islam is the worst shit happened to earth after reddit

Since when did a roach become based?

Must be a proxy.

Nice proxy

And your sources? because so far your mouth is full of goat shit.

>there is no faggotry

hahahahahahaha

Since Ataturk, but Gollum has been fucking it up.

Because I like bacon

Seems like hentai.

This.

Op kys

I remember one girl did a prank on me
>asks if I want candy
>say okay
>unravel
>its chicken poo
This picture reminded me that, is it the same with muslim girls?

I only hate muslim brotherhood sunni wahabbi islam since it is a kike puppet scheme to wage war in the middle east for oil and military industrial complex profits and destroy arabs and minorities living there.

because there's no one practicing pure islam, it's all middle east cultural islam, which is about as religion as the bishops fucking boys.

islam as it exists today is based around idol worship of muhammed, and his stupid ass writings have sliced and diced freedom.

kys

>Ancestors have been drinking alcohol, fighting wars and winning for years
>Some brown shit skins want to take that special bound of our best friend alcohol away

I will fucking die 1000 times over before that happened and I only drink on friday nights.

Because no gods exist.

True, new coup in turkey when?

There is no afterlife, just pain.

Islam has lost all culture and is destroying all history.

#freethenipple

Because Jesus Christ is lord

>Why does Sup Forums hate Islam?
I don't know about Sup Forums. I'm just a libertarian. And I don't like pedophilia.

>>rich culture unlike the current west
:'''')

this guy put it nicely.

>he still thinks hillary clinton didn't do 9/11
>he still thinks sunni wahabbi islam isn't astroturfed bullshit propegated by the muslim brotherhood
>he still thinks it's anyone but the fucking iraqi commie kurds who perform female genital mutilations
Top goy.

>Thinks I support goat fuckers
>Thinks Shillary did 9/11
>Thinks I support iraq
You need to be gassed.

>rich culture

I see something with you two.. blaming somebody else.. this is what happens when you fail to the goat fuckers.

I don't like it for the same reason I don't like Scientology: it's a religion.

Kike detected.
Rangeban the FUCKING leafs
Make Sup Forums great again.

>women are consumables for men to enjoy

Hmmm

Europe's riches lie in the wealth of their people, Muslim wealth lies in the ground with filth.

America's riches lie with stealing the wealth of the rest of the world.

I fight islam for myself. Islam has no place for me, and i have no place for islam.

Why wouldn't I fight an extremist religion that demands conformity on threat of death? I'm an atheist, and you could never convince me that islam is true. For that they would kill me. Death, over thoughts and ideas that i have the liberty to have, that i can't even help having in the first place.

I have friends that are lesbian, or bisexual, even trans. Are they sick? Sure, but these are genuinely good people.

I've had sex out of wedlock. We all have, us that are mostly normal human beings. How can i support a group that tries to keep me from catching the poon? Even if i AM a one-poon kinda guy

>tl;dr I'm never gonna be a goatfucker. 8/10 made me rant

I don't hate Islam, I just think it's a dangerous religion and its believers should stay in one geographical region (their own) and not move to other regions if that is likely to offend their beliefs.

I think all religions are retarded, but at least the believers of other religions don't blow up people and don't froth at the mouth and threaten to kill you if you make a drawing of their god.

WHERE IS THE SAUCE

>Defends Muslims and blames it on somebody else while muslims the ones who did it
Wew

Modern Islam demonstrates religion at its retrograde worst. If anything would persuade me to buy a fedora and become an Atheist, it's Islam. It's seriously twisted shit over there.

i need sauce immediately

Look, it isn't 2001 anymore hymie, no one buys your "muslims did it" lie anymore.
We know the sauds are kikes
We know mossad planted the bombs to controlled demolition the towers
We know all about who created, funds, and maintains the muslim brotherhood
We know all about evidence of the fake bonds sold to russia that was destroyed in the 9/11 attacks
It's the current year, after all.

Ladies vs Butlers ova 4

>face it christfags your afterlife is fake
This is very funny, Islam doesn't offer salvation since allah (piss be his/her name) is lucifer. Pic related explains why islam offers nothing but death.

Jesus is offering eternal life and co-ruling creation, to be kings and high priests.

>libs will defend this , as long as foreigners are saying it

really stimulates my neural pathways

Ladies versus butlers special - 04. The specials are a couple of minutes long fanservice.

Source?

>72 virgins

I've always been a fan of Aquinas. Saved. Nice digits btw.

fuck off. That analogy is bad as shit. Women aren't inanimate objects, if a woman cant fend off flies then why should i want her? Muslims are so insecure they need to cover their women up. It's really an /r9k/ wet dream religion.
>no need to look for a gf
>get married to your cousin
>hope shes not ugly
>fuck yeah, jackpot
>gotta cover her up because even now i'm so insecure about her cheating on me on some Chad

Hahahahahahaha

If that's the way they see it, why don't the men respect themselves enough to cover themselves up as well?

holy shit reddit
islam sucks and all but jesus this fedora

I kind of like it.
Most of Sup Forums is already Muslim at heart.
Because let's face it, Deus Vault or whatever they are always whining about WILL NEVER HAPPEN

Have you ever read 'An Evil Cradling'? It's a journalist's experience of incarceration in your country. Makes it sound like total shit. Degenerates and retarded criminals. Thoughts?

Most relatable answer desu

Plz

"muh deus vult" is cringe and the slogan of kike servants aka goys

> Afghanistan
> Essentially never

Holy Kek. How is this possible?

fuck 1, marry 4
kill the rest

>that image

Really made me feel stupid

>why not become a goatfucker
>a pedophile
>a rapist
>a suicide bomber

yeah, Christians are fucking stupid. Stop with this meme already.

so wimin are objects?
im so confused make your fucking minds up liberal retards

>rich culture
Yeah, fucking goats and 8 year olds really provides top tier culture

Because Islam is a pagan death cult.

Don't be a bigot, it's the current year after all.

Actually. if there is chocolate inside, I'd rather know before I unwrap it.

I don't like chocolate....

They don't want you, they want more whores and money. It's the same with every cult.

Anti-gay
Anti-women
Anti-free speech
Anti-hot women

t. Normie who just started posting here

I am sure many guys unwraped your mother too before your father got that right. And many guys will be unwraping your daughters and granddaugthers too.

You'll soon realize that those aren't the real reasons to hate Islam, but rather, that it is a religion that is far too dogmatic in nature and far too submissive to it's deity (Allah), and especially it's mainly based around the ideology and culture of the Arabian Peninsula circa the 5th century. Just look at Sharia Law.

This makes it generally incompatible with the Christian West, socially, culturally, and philosophically.

Best part of that show. I'd smash her so hard Heaven would tremble.

I don't want covered up fly infested candy.

Your right, it already happened, and sadly won't happen again with the cuck excuse of a pope

Based on your other statements it seems you are unironic, so kys muhammed