Cast Her

You're an up and coming director given a huge budget to make the movie of your dreams. But there's one catch. The studio demands that you cast her as a character in your film. What character will she be.

Cumrag in two quick acts.

My gf desu. she is gorgeous.

My wife

Transformatas: Robots across the border

get into some capeshit or some CWshit

>looks almost like a white girl
>just has shitskin
fucking lol

Peter Parker's new gf

Cyber punk action hero protagonist

I swear to God, those Instagram hoes are getting out of control. I still remember when Pamela Anderson was considered to be the hottest chick ever and she was pig disgusting next to those 10/10 bitches I see you guys posting.

How the fuck is a man supposed to go home and fuck his 6/10 before they had two kids, now 4/10 wife knowing that women looking like that exist?

Imagine if every Greek peasant was able to stare at Helen of Troy whenever he felt like it, the Western civilization would end right there.

This shit is legit bad for society.

Evita remake

Bystander #1

The movie of my dreams is an over the top space opera super hero action move, starring Chris Chan (as himself) as the protagonist.
She will play his boyfriendless female girlfriend and together they will fight the evil alien internet trolls. In space.

Nah, I'm fine desu.

as my gf

>Beer is Jewish and of Ashkenazi descent

this shade of skin is so gross

white boyfriend
ofc

is she a succubus?

In some pics like this one she looks just like that barista who always poses in slutty clothes at work that gets posted all the time

chad wins again jamal