Dude, wait. You still read the Sonic comics?

Dude, wait. You still read the Sonic comics?

Well, yeah. They're still pretty entertaining, and the current arc has resumed a decent pace, so...

Also, why would Nicole have a problem with people reading the book she herself is in? If she has discovered that she is fictional, she would realize that her continued existence depends on steady readership, so she would want people to keep reading, not berate them for doing so.

... You didn't thin this thread out very well, did you?

What,you think Humphries or Bendis is somehow better?

Who's worst? Sonic fans, Bronies or SU fans?

militant fans of any of those

Bronies and SU fans aren't responsible for me not getting a sequel to several games I like.

Sonic fans haven't driven people to suicide

is the more enjoyable and charming characterization of sonic and friends by now.
not much to say for a franchise to not stop shooting in the foot, tho

>still harping about that
>"HA BLOO HOO, PEOPLE DON'T LIKE MY SHITTY OFF-MODEL ART. I CAN'T GO ON!"
Sorry, no sympathy. Welcome to the Internet. Toughen up.

Sonic Boom does better.

Wait what

>he doesn't remember the sonic girl suicide

Not even being funny, the people who complain about them.
They are always much worse and always feel the need to butt in where they don't need to, as if their opinion matters, just to ruin any chance of a good time by envoking an argument that leaves neither party changing their preferences. And I see the irony of saying that as I, too, complain.

Should I read them again? I haven't read them since I was 8 ten years ago

It's ill-advised to read the entire run by yourself. Only through group exposure can the human mind withstand the madness.

Some are good, some are great, some are godawful.
I'd say read em again, just cause now that you're older you can laugh at what was truly godawful and enjoy what was actually pretty funny or cool.

>read em again

Do you remember what the last issue you read was? Ten years ago sounds like you were in the middle of what is now referred to as the Dark Ages where the comic was complete shit. It's gotten a lot better since then and they've rebooted the series a few years ago so now it feels more like the games while maintaining most of the extended cast.

Isn't the Boxer Hockey guy doing it now or is that old info?

He's one of the artists on the series, yes.

Look up Sonic Mega Drive if you want to see his work.

yes

Didn't Chris Chan drive some dude's brother to suicide?

I stopped reading when I realized the auto-Fiona arc was literally never going to be resolved.

So fifteen years ago?

I started from the beginning of the comic when I read it first, so only about 4 years ago.

Also why the fuck did they never resolve it?

Hell no. I burned those fuckers in a glorious funeral pyre while swearing vengeance on Ken Penders.

IIRC knuckles had a daughter (I keep forgetting her name) and she was held somewhere. Sonic was a king for some reason. And I think shadow was involved too. I used to use the wiki to understand that crap as a kid. Wasn't it revealed that the sonic characters, even Robotnik, was an off shoot of humanity set off by a xordan gene bomb? I thought that was weird.

Sounds like you dropped the series during that whole Mobius 25 Years Later bullshit. All of that's been retconned now thankfully.

Pic related is from a more recent issue. The comic is nothing like it was in the past and is just fun shit with better writing and lore.

Nicole is a qt3.14

This. The sonic fanbase died down along time ago and was mostly 12-year olds in the first place

Never watched MLP or kept up with its fandom so other than the occasional image of some long haired, balding, fat neckbeard with no teeth holding an MLP toy I see posted on here. I have no idea what they're like.

A lot of the crazier people in the Sonic fandom have gotten older and left the fandom or realized what dumbasses they were being and just shut up to silently enjoy what they like. Chris a is an asshole that just tries to use the "CRAZY SONIC FAN, LOL SONICHU, LOL TRANS" things as a way to get attention long after he should have stopped getting any.

I've never seen Sonic fans seriously attempt to drive someone to suicide. Regardless of them being successful at doing it or not that puts those dumbasses pretty high up there on the shitlist I'd say. Though other than them every other SU fan I've ever even heard about is chill and are fine letting people enjoy things how they enjoy it, even it's not a way they agree with.

Really is hard to say.

I don't really like how, other than a few nods here and there, Sonic games ahve basically become like the cartoon shorts of old with no continuity at all between them. Like Sonic and the other characters are just digital actors playing the same part over and over again.

I dropped around Silver's arc in Sonic Universe.

I think I'll get back to it when there'll be more material, binge reading these is better because Ian often drops plot points that play out when you have completely forgotten about them if at all.

Can it really be called a retcon when the comic just pretty much completely dropped everything and adopted the games canon (with tweaks of course)?

Actually, no. I dropped them last year or so because I lost a lot of interest in them when they rebooted and Worlds Unite was absolute dogshit. I might do what said and come back in a few years assuming the book isn't canned from the new lawsuit or lack of sales.

Also, NuNicole a shit. Boring new design with a boring character.

I hate the Sonic fanbase but I'll admit I wanked to Sally a few times in my youth.

sometimes i feel like i was pretty autistic as a kid
but then i go on Sup Forums and i see that i wasn't so bad

Sonic

Minecraft and fnaf are filled with too much children. Children shit up many fanbases

No, I never did.