WHY DO RIGHT WINGERS HATE FACTS AND REALITY SO MUCH?

Conservative radio host: ‘We’ve created this monster’ of fact-hating right-wing voters
rawstory.com/2016/08/conservative-radio-host-weve-created-this-monster-of-fact-hating-right-wing-voters/

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2016/08/new-book-reveals-con-man-donald-trump-is-even-sleazier-and-more-underhanded-than-you-think/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>shillary
>fact loving voters

A

Sykes is roughly as conservative as Harry Reid.

>conservative media has conditioned its followers to distrust the mainstream media so much that they have become fact-free “monsters.”

MSM doing MSM things is what has caused people to distrust MSM.

Lol is that Gary Johnson on the left?

The world really is becoming uncucked.

Such blatant fucking propaganda

Fucking

The only fact white people in america shoud care is that their numbers are going down and the only man that can prevent it is Trump.

(((Conservative))) radio host

(((facts)))
good goys.

in before cuckservative and that's not an argument

And he'll do that with his open borders policy?

Autistic Canadian

>Le trump is actually for open borders meme
OK

What makes people think Trump won't take the path of least resistance and let the establishment get what they want in most cases?

>Call all your oponions and wishful predictions "facts"
>Call people who disagree with you "fact-hating right-wingers"
You can go no further than twitter to check that new ex-host of top gear was saying about their new show style and how everything about his opinions are facts
And then 5 episodes later to leaves admitting it didnt work out

You stupid fucking leaf, it's been proven time and time again, history has a liberal bias. Fucking big history pushing it's bullshit made up facts. Muh Feels! HAVE YOU HEARD OF THEM!!

I'm just reading this story I saw one the side:
rawstory.com/2016/08/new-book-reveals-con-man-donald-trump-is-even-sleazier-and-more-underhanded-than-you-think/

I thought this guy was legit for a moment but then he started shilling for Hillary in the middle, KEK. These CTR shills are everywhere.