More like this

More like this.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutualism_(economic_theory)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nihilist_movement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agorism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are bullet ants illegal or something?

I overdosed on ancap memes, now I'm building up my private military funded by my loli catgirl sexworkers who double as military personnel, while not violating NAP in preparation for when someone violates NAP.

Probably since they would be an invasive species.

>not using caps
Doing it wrong

It has to feel like the image is yelling at me

MOAR

What are these called? Is there one without a flag so that more can be made as happenings occur?

M&M's

Not helpful, but I still keked.

I think we were calling it AnCap Ball

Let me rephrase: does anybody have an image of just the mouth and the glasses and hands?

No, but it would be easy to just fill it in with what you wanted.

what forms of government are these again?

Red is anarcho communism, green is anarcho primitivism.

That's all I got

This isn't the meme, but just look at this image to witness the cognitive dissonance when libertarians are confronted with the open-border problem. I just got finished chatting with him. It's enraging.

Never seen the grey one, which one is that?

Anarcho-Nihilism

I tried with the ancap one but, because I'm on mobile, it's almost impossible to properly crop shit.

>I'm on mobile
Killify yourself, use your phone as a knife to separate your head from your body.

>the wall is a waste
>remember berlin

FUCKING GERMANY WAS THE SAME COUNTRY

I want to physically harm these fucking retards

Why? Cable line doesn't go down my road and I'm too much of a poorfag to have satellite.

I'm tending more towards ancapism every day (Hoppe type so there are still purges) but these are funny as fuck.

i dont get the yellow black ball memes

10/10

Open borders is the free movement of people between states or such with no restrictions whatsoever.

"If every piece of land in a country were owned by some person, group, or corporation, this would mean that no person could enter unless invited to enter and allowed to rent or purchase property. A totally privatized country would be as closed as the particular property owners desire. It seems clear, then, that the regime of open borders that exists de facto in the U.S. and Western Europe really amounts to a compulsory opening by the central state, the state in charge of all streets and public land areas, and does not genuinely reflect the wishes of the proprietors."

t. a jew

Anpac has potential

What's this one?

Damn, that's fucking rough. You could use your phone as a wifi hotspot for your desktop/PC tablet with a keyboard dock that has USB ports for a mouse though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutualism_(economic_theory)

This meme has officially entered dead horse territory, I haven't seen a single new one

Many libertarians dislike Johnson and many even doubt that he even cares about the ideals of Libertarianism.

I think he is using the libertarian party as a way for him to garner attention, like most politicians. As shown by his statements and actions.

Man, somedays I wish I cud be a jew too.

I don't have wifi, because that would also require a satellite internet connection. I pay for 20 gigs every month on verizon. It's the same as a fucking mortgage payment. I hate upstate New York.

top jej
what is this

He picked an anti-gun VP, and threw Austin Pederson's gifted replica gun into the trash. Even ironically, that's a bitch move.

Also, I'm not stupid enough to believe the open borders shit.

Like American soil has some kind of mind virus in it, and as soon as Mahmood steps foot in Chicago he's going to suddenly start believing in liberty.

Found a guide for the flag colors, don't know how accurate it is though.

Anarcho transhumanism

10/10

>when the commies kill you 'cause yo flag isn't red enough

Where's Ancap and Transhumanism?

Your phone can be your wifi, just turn on its wifi hotspot feature.
Unless you have some iphone piece of shit then maybe not.

What is gray?

What's the difference between Green Anarchy and Anarcho Primitivism?

>no ancap

well, the most obvious is missing, good job

Nihilism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nihilist_movement

athreeism

That drains data. I'd go over. Verizon has no unlimited plan anymore. They're the only carrier that covers my house.
I really should off myself.

If Mahmood were to somehow to step foot in Chicago he does not have to start believing in liberty. I'm sure that there are Americans on pol who does not believe in liberty either. The reason that they are here typing is that they respect the rights of other people despite their beliefs. However, the moment jihadi john starts enforcing his caliphate he's going end up with a hundred bullets in him.

the a3 symbol is actually agorism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agorism