DUDE WHY ARE INDIANS ALWAYS TYPECAST AS PROFESSIONALS AND BUSINESS OWNERS LMAO

>DUDE WHY ARE INDIANS ALWAYS TYPECAST AS PROFESSIONALS AND BUSINESS OWNERS LMAO

That whining held back an otherwise good, show...oh and being a homewrecker.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QCa0_4KvdAA
youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

epic op, simply epic

First season was solid, but the second one just became a bit too good to be true. As an Indian, it's hard for me to not notice Aziz's inferiority complex/insecurities being projected (i.e. with the Tinder episode).

I couldn't watch this show. On one hand I sympathized with the Ansari as a fellow funny manlet, so I wanted him to bang all the qt's, but on the other he's a muslim shitskin and all the qts are white and we obviously can't have that.

discount Anthony Bourdain was the best character

Does he want to play hoboes? Does he want to play a hobo, sucking off a dog behind Lidl, for three quid, for a movie I'm not really making?

Pompous SO-AND-SO!

>all the qts are white and we obviously can't have that.

yea that part made the entire thing unbelievable.

aziz can do that irl because he has money but everyone knows actual average indian men are bottom of the barrel and the least desired

if only you knew what it was like to be a minority trying to be just a person...

>aziz can do that irl
Hilariously, he can't.

>rich
>famous
>"funny"
>decent looking

He can do fine with these qualities. Maybe not the elite Hollywood women, but your average slut would go out with him for these qualities.

i've had sex with white girls and im indian
checkmate

It's not as hard as you think when you're a neet.

For monny, cash monny!

>He can do fine with these qualities
Nope
youtube.com/watch?v=QCa0_4KvdAA
youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4

i would assume being a NEET just means training yourself to maintain a single perspective in the face of new information, by changing your surroundings to create an environment conducive to narrow mindedness
is that right?

What about that show "The Night of"? They were taxi drivers and a murderer in that

can you even imagine saying that to someone irl?

He's the worst. So glad Vinyl was cancelled.

Agreed. The first episode of s2 was so fucking pretentious omg

if they are fat and below a 3 that's low hanging fruit

you can't use videos from that long ago to support your claim white women have been enriched since then

Except he wasn't a murderer, you idiot.

i want YOU to know that they were all above a 7
i wouldnt have replied, but i didnt want you to assume they werent qt's and thus rationalize your own NEETness

i actually thought S2E1 was the best. Alloooora~

Valid. I did like the allora bit

I actually liked season 2 but I can see that it's not for everyone. It seems like most people that enjoyed it are in the same age range and point in life.

Also, Eric is really miscast. They should have found someone 10 years younger

The thing is that he doesn't complain that the concept of typecasting exists, it's that what indians are typecasted as, which are: doctors, engineers, IT help, store owner, taxi drivers. those are all respectable careers...oh but he's gotta do an accent. oh no!

what are middle easteners typecasted as? terrorists. what are black people typecasted as? thugs. what are italians typecasted as? organized crime. If he tried to make the point that typecasting in general is bad, then that would be commendable, but he just ranted about indian stereotypes, which are - compared to other groups, pretty positive stereotypes.

POO

minus the filler episodes, this is a cute show
good to watch with a gf, solid 3-4 dates with couch fingering and bj