Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jjPQ_jVlEnQ
join.skype.com/y1lAU4WmWGwj
youtube.com/watch?v=M659_ak3K_8
christianleadershipcenter.org/me2.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Tr8pYcHFfzI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because it's haram, kuffir

Problem is these fudge-packers and carpet-munching bulldykes don't keep their degeneracy to themselves. If they would just shut the fuck up about it, nobody would have a problem with them.

because it goes against nature

sage

i have no problem with gays,
when they start publically talking about their "experiences" and dress like mega faggots i have a problem.

It's not.
As Nigel Farage says, "no one cares, no one cares what you do in your bedroom"

All you need to know about gays

youtu.be/jjPQ_jVlEnQ

You're all fucking retards and cranky clamdiggers. What the fuck are your lives? Nobody propels the clamdigger myths anymore. Only whine about them. That's why you lie and lash out. All men are fags. OP? You're alright. Everybody else? Back to vaginal grovelling

As long as they keep a low profile (aka I don't even know it is happening and who is doing it), I'd be minimally okay. However, they are promiscuous and confrontational and that's why I hate them.

You too cunt

you know it's haram

Not to REAL Christians who study the Biblical themes and languages

>why is gay wrong?
because disgusting semitic christian, jewish and muslim thought declares it so

Simmer down, dickbreath.

Fishyeastbreath. Does your own dick stink and deserve to be hated? So you absorb the worst smell there is. Vagina. And then Plato brainwashed you into thinking the purpose of marriage is to grow one of your own.

This.

Agreed Post Moar twinks

so you're saying, it's not a sin on bible?

JOIN NOW:

The only thing wrong is that it doesn't produce offspring, but in the overpopulated world of today it's not a problem.

>why is gay wrong?
Homosexuality is a self-destructive and dangerous mental illness, promoted and normalized by the Jewish elite and the Jewish controlled media, to the detriment and degeneracy of the White race, White traditions and White culture.

post dik pix

>doesn't produce offspring
>produces HIV

Yes. Do I feel like spending the requisite three hours every day to show you how homophobia is Greek and unChristian? No. I'll summarise. Christ blessed a Roman soldier whom everybody knew was a little bit gay. They were forbade marriage. Two different words were used. Put as mere "boy" in the Bible. David and Jonathan? Yuuuge fags. Greek has many words. We have none. No male or female. No Jew or Greek in Christ. Men can marry Christ. Christ said the sin of sodom was inhospitality. Sodomy used to mean masturbation. Homosexual. Gay. These words never existed but the concepts did. It's not good to be alone. You cannot tell fellow believers to not wed. Marriage parable does not apply to us "born eunuchs" as Christ said. Eve and lilith caused the fall of man. Gays are not vulnerable to any of these attacks. Christ came Immaculately. By way of Eve's sin. Women are to cover their heads. Men not. Fallen angels are males who only go after women. Why you wanna fuck this after all this is beyond me. Ill use a surrogate. All the times you see this stuff it means a lazy man or a goatfucking slut fucking asshole and rapist. Or it is only for jews. Who are only of Judah. Is that what Jews think now, those matriarchs? No. To each their own KIND. If it feels natural good for you. Who am I a giant crab? Ethiopian eunuch parable. Platonic Complementarity that makes you a starfish again. You have much to learn

If you spend THIS much time on a Korean knitting forum discussing gays you probably have some issues yourself....

Zika. Throat cancer. Super gonorrhea. Charlie Sheen. All yours. Surrogacy? Mine. And nothing else. Go back to your wife and kids and off this liar board for liars. Oops you don't have any

>but in the overpopulated world of today
Notice how you faggot lovers always claim that white countries are the overpopulated places and only Whites need to reduce their birth rates to deal with the "overpopulation problem"?

It's almost like you're not actually concerned with overpopulation but instead have a problem with the existence of the White race.

tl;dr

>Christ blessed a Roman soldier whom everybody knew was a little bit gay
Stopped reading right there.

Gone. I dont got time for your neonate garbage nondebates today

>why is gay wrong?

It's counter to biological drives making it biologically incorrect.

ANAL FISSURES!

You don't read anything. Only face buried in slime
Tell me how a Roman Centurion never fucked his little harems male or female. They never brought their non "boy" families. Only whores. Doulos and pais and the context and history prove you wrong. It is not a boy. It is more than that and that's what he said and why he didn't want the Judean Christ in his house

>Christ blessed a Roman soldier whom everybody knew was a little bit gay

oh boy

Surrogacy you stupid fuck. What about condoms and infertile couples who have sex? Is all that spilling of seed? Yes. Are you a priest? Why do you eat unclean animals and wear polyester with shaven sideburns? Hrm?
Women's?

>Tell me how a Roman Centurion never fucked his little harems male or female.
You have zero evidence that specific person did that.

Christianity is in no way, pro-homosexual. Only delusional sodomites like yourself claim such a thing.

Go die of aids, faggot.

Nobody reads anything they just masturbate

Lel @ this anal-gaped, delusional faggot with an axe to grind. Take your HIV meds and go pack some fudge, degenerate pleb.

Difference between a conservative Republican and a liberal Democrat.

They do keep it to them selves

Just half of them are retarded liberals

How Christian of you. The buttblast. YOUR theories make no sense you stupid Platonic degenerate Tranny angel raping sodomite asshole. Your sex aint shit bud. What the fuck has clamdigging ever accomplished?

>Surrogacy you stupid fuck
Which did not exist until recently. Only with science can homosexuals "reproduce".

Homosexuality is as unnatural as murder and cannibalism.

You faggots don't belong here. Leave.

That doesn't contradict what I said.

>How Christian of you.
You know nothing of Christianity. Besides, you're not a Christian. Your opinion does not matter.

>What the fuck has clamdigging ever accomplished?
You are insane.

Ask me if I give two fucks about anything to do with you. If you told me specifically how I'm wrong or make no sense? Fine. But you just roll around on the floor trying to attack me with your acrylic nails

This

WHY HAVEN'T YOU JOINED YET? We don't have AIDS OR SOMETHING:

1. Lowest fidelity rate of any demographic
2. 60% above the age of 50 have HIV/AIDS
3. Because of these, Gay men are much more likely to spread STDs and other diseases.
4. Cannot give blood or organs due to having such a high rate of blood diseases

Basically, they're a public health hazard.

weakens society to russians

Abraham and Sarah. And turned it into medicine now. Oooooo
>surrogacy doesn't make reproduction
Shut the fuck up you potato liar little bottom bitch pharisee twat

How does it feel to know that your anal cavity is a graveyard of HIV infected sperm cells?

Are you going to address my point? You seem to be going off on a tangent.

>Abraham and Sarah
Heterosexual. Not homosexual. Also OT was against sodomites just as much as NT is.

>Shut the fuck up you potato liar little bottom bitch pharisee twat
anti-Christian Heretic.

61% divorce rate for you. Those diseases are engineered. If you had real concern you'd hold up your brothers and not shit on them like Bibi.
To pedos like drumpf and pootin and epstein. All buddy buddy

This is my issue
I'm perfectly fine with faggots, fuck they can kiss and hold hands in public if they like even though it looks gross as fuck. But when you act flamboyant and have parades where you walk around naked while sucking on dildo lollipops you fuck up. I had two dudes who were friends of mine that were a gay couple. They would be normal dudes who didn't have to tell the world they were faggots, you could tell they were gay but they didn't go out of their way to make it be known. I don't get why they can't be this way.

You're fucked eh. All phobes are closet cases. How's your zika?
I did you fucking goof. Read some grammar guides. Learn our language. Grw a spirit and a fucking brain. Your mother is an alcoholic
No male or female, unbeliever. Medicine doesn't care about your shit. Islam allows abortions. This board is so jewish it isn't even funny. You killed Christ so don't even talk to me

heteros don't have to bring up their sexuality as a political tool EVERY FUCKING TIME

same shit with dykes and trannies, and whatever the fuck inbetween that they claim to be a valid "fluid gender"

>I did you fucking goof

No you didn't. You went off and started talking about surrogacy, which is male and female reproduction. It has literally nothing to do to with male and male sexual activity and investment being contrary to biological drives. Surrogacy only validates the failure of homosexuality as a biological function. The males do not reproduce, one of the males and another female reproduce.

Zika? Phobe? You really are grasping for straws. Btw, your posts reek of insecurity and butthurt.

You don't even need to think twice about any of this because you are best goyim

my sides

Single gay man. Infertile couples. No male or female. Christ supercedes you. All these people if they use surrogacy make their own babies
Yeah. Zika is a thing now. Yeah. You're a fuckin Mateen CIA patsy. Abloo bloo imma condemn your penis in lies but I'm insecure? Lol get bent

Yes, they all use male and female reproduction.

Now tell me how male and male reproduction works.

>No male or female, unbeliever.
Homosexuals cannot become impregnated without outside intervention.

Oh and by the way, Abram impregnating Hagar was a sin. God intended to restore Sarai's womb on His own time. Sarai and Abrram wanted the children on their own time so they used Hagar. But because it wasn't part of God's plan, Ishmael was not to be the inheritor of God's Promise.

>Islam allows abortions
Islam is a false religion.

>You killed Christ so don't even talk to me
I'm not a Jew. The Jews enable and normalize homosexuality in White countries.

Homosexuality is not biblical. You cannot post a single verse where Jesus condones homosexuality.

Nice proxy, weeaboo fag.

Kek, purely as a prank and for the banter I once installed Grindr and there were quite a few muslim gays on there. Mosques are known to be cottaging hotspots in the UK too.

Holy shit, does a diet consisting of 100% cum really cause mental retardation of this magnitude? How is zika relevant to this thread, you brain-dead fairy.

Its not gay if you say no homo

And to finalise before I go out with mates and get banned due to 4G. "These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb."

Because we're evolved to attract and be attracted to the opposite sex to procreate. Gay is wrong but so what. Dude can go fuck a vacuum cleaner for all I care.

I guess that, and the fact that many of them keep hammering for more representation in Video games, movies and Tv Shows. That's not exactly keeping it to yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=M659_ak3K_8

christianleadershipcenter.org/me2.htm
Abolish bawdy houses, rippers, and mardi gras.
>no tits have ever graced paper or film
>not since cave men days
>we don't obsess about dick and vagina for 6000 years
>get one crumb of freedom for maybe 30-50
>lose your minds

youtube.com/watch?v=Tr8pYcHFfzI

#standardfuckparty #loveislove #samelove

The fact this went unanswered
Especially the last paragraphs in the link, shows anything said here is pure Merchant Cancer

I'm pretty pissed about how the homosexual "community" raped the word, gay.

Decades ago, I'd call myself gay because nothing in the world could bring me down.

Now if I call myself gay people assume I like sucking dick and getting ass rammed.

Fuck their community, if you don't already realize that being a human automatically makes you equal to everyone else, than all efforts you make are in vain and you are the bane of degeneracy you filthy faggot.

I'm gay, not homosexual.

>why is gay wrong?
>They don't infringe your freedom.
>They have freedom to kiss a man

What bothers me is the normalization of homosexuality, portraying it as natural and healthy, when it is not.

It's not all that healthy, but yes, it is natural.
Every kind of animal does that

HERRO HERRO
オーピーさんはおちんちんが大好きなんだよ
MOST DISONORABUUU~

Why is it not healthy? If you only fuck people that you know and don't do anything extreme (like stretching your anus too much) it's as healthy as being hetero.

So gays are like animals.

You don't need to tell us twice

Fuckin in the ass without condom is almost impossible for gays, even when they're 100% sure that each partner is clear. Not only malexmale, even malexfemale anal is bad af,
there's a high chance of getting some illness for both the recipient and the giver

Humans are animals, every human is an animal.

We're just top-tier animals, the most evolved ones

Go back to bed rugby.

that's cute and hot.
I wanna be this pol.
But I'm too shy to actually engage with other people..
It's hard being a shy male.

Well well rainbow means sign of covenant and unlike you guys, pedos? Gtfo
Well said. The Italian in here too

The chances of getting bacteria are pretty low if you wash correctly.

>The chances of catching an STD are zero if both are virgins.

The truth is that gays are notoriously promiscuous and unfaithful. Having gay sex without a condom is a sure way of getting 3rd world country tier STDs.

Stop being a micromanaging hypocrite on your period

>tfw Sup Forums are basically jihadists with white skin and no balls to actually take action against what they perceive to be degeneracy

Why do you hate freedom so much? Why do you shit on the legacy of western civilization?

In one paragraph, explain to me the difference between "degeneracy" and "the sort of freedom that triggers my delicate faggot sensibilities".

Hear hear!!!

Because it's part of the gradual deterioration of morals that keep society working in the long run

I'm pretty sure pedo's cause homosexuality which the justification of perpetuates degeneracy in some cyclical fashion. I agree with you. They need to be aggressively rehabilitated in isolation somewhere very far from society.

...and in no way am I advocating the genocide of degenerate genetic attributes with another 9/11 like "terrorist attack".

Hey Muhammed, whens the next gay pride parade and do you have enough munitions?

Be afraid, be very afraid.

>hypocrite

Why I am being an hypocrite?

Lol don't even try to say that garbage right now. Figure it out yourself. Personally unaccountable nimrod. The good is preferable to any intimate relationship

That's what I said, you have to know who are you fucking if you're not using condoms, but it's the same thing with heteros.

Where's that super homophobic Greek poster in this thread?

Suggen dick

Ditch the bitch, make the switch.

YFW gays are more redpilled than you for completely disregarding women.

Nooow the good posters are coming out. Bless you