I have a message for you

I have a message for you.

The Mexican you called a spic was mugged today and now he can't pay his bills.
The Canadian you called a leaf tripped over something, hurt his leg and can't attend his mother's birthday.
The Romanian you called a thief accidentally dropped his food and is now hungry.
The Swede you called a cuck had an argument with his family, left his home and is now crying.
The German you called a muslim got fired today and is now waiting to get kicked out of his apartment.

I took a homeless guy's shopping cart with everything he had and pushed it into a river yesterday

Faggot

That Brit you called Ahmed is actually a Muslim named Ahmed so that was really good judgement on your behalf.

I'm not a fucking Muslim nor do I have a job

My stomach is growling, I guess another day without eating then....

Spic here I was mugged before by a nigger and I dont pay rent
My girlfriend has housing and she pays
We also get a lot of checks because of her kids

If kek wills it
Then so be it

You have to go back

Reading this post was like drinking a glass of pozzed semen

OPs post reads like a hidden message saying "big changes are coming and nothing as how its supposed to be anymore"

The Indian you called poo in loo tried to poo in the loo, fell in and is now wet and cold and soaked in poo

Let's all appreciate how everyone can show just a little bit of compassion on this board

by giving me tons of free (You)'s!!! Come on fags get on it I'm ready

I have never called anyone a "spic" and the only time I have ever heard that word was by mestizos. I deal with "bad" minorities all the time and never try to upset them because they have a reputation for violent rage. OP, is it possible that you are actually the one with over-simplistic preconceptions?

GOOD FUCK EM
O
O
D

F
U
C
K

E
M

Sure am glad someone is telling me The Truth about this, or else I would have fallen for this shill!

>The Romanian you called a thief accidentally dropped his food and is now hungry.
Yesh man, you got food once, get some again. This isn't the south Sudan.

Prove it faggot

No, this is Patrick

...good?

>The Mexican you called a spic was mugged today and now he can't pay his bills.

Shouldn't have wandered on the territory of the other gang.

>The Canadian you called a leaf tripped over something, hurt his leg and can't attend his mother's birthday.

Should've been less of a numale faggot so he could support his weight with crutches.

>The Romanian you called a thief accidentally dropped his food and is now hungry.

Yeah, it's really hard to run away from the supermarket employees while eating. We really should show more compassion towards him.

>The Swede you called a cuck had an argument with his family, left his home and is now crying.

Shouldn't have sucked Ali Baba, his nigger boyfriend off in the living room while the kids were watching cartoons.

>The German you called a muslim got fired today and is now waiting to get kicked out of his apartment.

Maybe less Allahu Akbar yelling at work next time.

Good

Wtf I hate bantz now

it's always important to acknowledge your accomplishments.

Yes, it hurts when you can't pick it back up because the police are chasing you.

Everybody always forget us :'(

the annunaki?

Haha nice. Hate those fuckers

>wet and cold, but soaked in crystal clear water
Ftfy

The American you called fat suffered another heart attack and now he owes the hospital 276 million dollars.

The Brit you called a snaggletoothed cuck today bruised his wrists quite badly with a spoon in a moment of suicidal despair.

Right in the feels.

right in the veins you mean.

>The Romanian you called a thief
Fake. I would only call Romanians Subhuman.

He couldn't reach them

Uh...kys but in a pleasant way?

I guess retard.Things that cant even feed themselves upon maturity starve,though.you should try harder.

Maybe the Canadian shouldn't be such a pussy. No reason a broken leg should stop you from attending your Moms b day party.

That Jew you called a Jew dropped a nickel out of his pocket and under the couch cushion and now he won't be able to invest and earn the proper returns on it.

alpha

Really makes me reply to your thread

The American you called a fat fuck ate a bunch of KFC all by himself, drank 4 Pepsi's and probably furthered his descent towards beetus and an overweight death in his 30's

fpbp

Nice

Le edge. I may not give anything to the homeless but I wouldnt do anything to make their lives worse

I tripped over thirty things today.

Well played fella

Unless you need to drive/walk an hour because of how fucking far towns and settlements are from eachother.

You're an awful human being.

well, sucks to be them, you filthy gypsie Schwein

man, FUCK CANADA!

>implying I care

Good.

Anyone else notice the Gypo's are getting mouthy around here? WTF Europe keep your mudpeople in line.

i agree fuck faggot canada

Good.

Ok, shmart guy.

Romanians aren't gypsies, they're pretty based desu, I like OP. He opened my eyes, today I was called a burger by someone on here and I cried for hours. We need to stop this ABUSE.

>In the United States, someone has a heart attack every 42 seconds.

Apologize, OP.

>Romanian
>Having food

This gyp made a good joke

>The Canadian you called a leaf tripped over something, hurt his leg and can't attend his mother's birthday.
>I took a homeless guy's shopping cart with everything he had and pushed it into a river yesterday

Kek'd

The shopping cart belongs to the store where the homeless guy stole it from.

>romanian
>his food

Git gud

Bad shit happens.
Don't you have a sheep to be fucking?

Hey. Stop mocking my country with your shitposting bozgor.

>The German you called a muslim got fired today and is now waiting to get kicked out of his apartment.

lots of those people are vets or are mentally ill

Every time you reply to this post a muslim dies

ITT: pussy bitch-victims

yeah never tought of where they got those cart

This make me laugh so fucking hard.

The Australian you called a shitposter died just a little more inside. While maintaining his carefully crafted lie of an outward appearance of non nonchalance.