What are the best films about North Korea?

What are the best films about North Korea?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OpsIlnFQuis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the interview by seth rogan and james franco was a good retelling of dr strangelove

life was shit anyway

>best korea stands up to trump
>hollywood liberals praise literally north korea

what a strange timeline we are in

What are some movies about the savage slaughter of 25 million lives?

>hollywood liberals praise literally north korea
??

What's guam? Non US person here.

A shithole filled with fat Pacific islanders.

Any good military targets? They should just go for Pearl Harbor to be honest senpai, finish what the Japs started

It's a US territory in the Pacific Ocean, North of New Guinea and west of the Philipines. It has a large military base as well.

what are the chances something actually happens

This. I'm just in my 20s and it's like the 4th or 5th time "OMG WW3 OMG NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST" retards pop up when tensions escalate, but nothing happens

America is fucked lmao

good thing Hollywood is at the west coast, it will finally die

Obvious CGI

on the US none since the US defenses could probably shoot down a fly in the pacific
now north korea on the other hand

Isn't the only major North Korean film a movie where kim Jong in kiddnapped a dude and the crew of Godzilla and forced them to make his own monster movie?

Wasn't it censored or something?

He's confused

worse cgi than 9/11

which marvel movie is this from?

youtube.com/watch?v=OpsIlnFQuis

You fucking moron they have more access to the East Coast than Hollywood.

Learn basic fucking map reading and look up their nuke range.

Fucking Trump sucking hick

Not even American, and you're wrong

just as retarded as the natsocs siding with NK because it doesn't have a bank

you are a fucking idiot

>tfw niggs will win in the end

North Carolina represent!

just end it all already I dont even care anymore

They won't do shit because they know that if they do Drumpf will smash the "launch nuke" button like it's the mf like button during real nigga hours

The second they even fart in that direction their entire country will be a crater.

What is it I don't feel like tapping

Not if they hit California and wipe out the spics.

>Dong missile

Wait I don't get it which part is fucked?

Is it good that I'm right next to the border of the orange zone?

People are saying it's cgi so I was just pointing to the video where there are other angles of the launches

to be fair it's actually different this time

Well it's better than being in the orange zone, if for some reason they decided to hit some bumfuck midwestern state first instead of a major population center. Granted there are a lot of nukes scattered throughout the midwest if some other player gets involved.

>we will live to see the end of the world
its been an honor shitposting with you guys

oh don't worry, it's just murrica

nah, even china dont want north korea to fuck shit up, if the fatso keeps at china themselves might intervene

>americucks stops caring abour the war in the middle east
>suddenly a country where only the dictator eats develops their missile capabilities to ICBMs in a matter of months and threatens the US
>americucks ready for a new war with full support from the public
Bravo USA, a war machine like none before

>north korea is a serious threat to anyone but south korea
Even if they did do something to South Korea, they'd just get wiped off of the map. China isn't going to let them do shit.

>stop caring about war in middle east
>someone who has threatened to nuke you builds nukes
>dude wtf you cucks why would you even consider doing something about it
I think you thought you had a point with this post, but you really didn't

Wouldn't China be on our """side""" (and by that I mean they won't do anything if we retaliate) if NK does something against us? Even they hit a territory?

>muh russia
>muh north korea
how to spot a brainlet

Under The Sun

depends because china wouldnt want a US backed goverment in North Korea, but China also doesnt want WW3, so they might act first

They'd probably try to cease territory for themselves and we'd end up with an occupied Germany situation once everything is over, but that's probably for the best. We couldn't occupy all of NK even with Japan and SK being there in droves.

Kim did nothing wrong.

Death to US imperialists!

>lie about your nuclear capabilities
>can't back it up so you just nuke a tiny island that's really close by
>that will show you're serious!

I'd imagine they'd try to get the US to give them the territory and then Trump would compare them to an irresponsible parent and he's the CPS

>Born in Guam
>Had plans to visit it one day so I can revisit the place where I was born
>Won't be able to if it becomes an irradiated crater

What am I missing out on?

Just like in the last war? Didn't seem to stop them then either.

Occupied US territory in the Pacific.

Basically just fat Polynesians and a military base there.

>tfw dixie

Are you fucking retarded?

Everything in orange is the possible killzone.

It doesn't mean the parts in gray are off the hook. The winds will blow that shit into the Southeast and Northeast, thus guaranteeing deaths in the millions.

>B-B-B-BUT HILLARY WAS GOING TO START WW3!!!!!
>B-B-B-BUT THE DEMOCRATS ARE WARHAWKS!!!!!
>B-B-B-BUT TRUMP IS THE CANDIDATE WHO WANTED PEACE!!!!!
>G-G-G-GUYS HOW DO I GET OUT OF BEING DRAFTED PLZ HELP I'M SO SCARED

Remember: You wanted him to win so bad that you all prayed to an Egyptian chaos god. You literally have no one to blame but yourselves for the next 4 years.

LOL based Sup Forums crossie

blame for what? this is exactly what I was hoping for.

You don't really have much to worry about
>NK shoots a bunch of missiles at Guam
>half of them don't make it out of the atmosphere
>another quarter don't make it past reentry
>the rest are shot down

drumpf haters everyone

fugg Trump gave the order :DD

Remember when the epic Syrian airstrike stopped Trump criticism for 6 hours? He's probably hoping a massive Asian war will stop the Russian investigation and people laughing at his small hands for a few days, so he can watch The Five in peace.

The Korean war was 64 years ago
Technology has changed quite a bit since then

ICBMs dont leave the atmosphere you double nigger

>small hands
heh
upvoted

And the scary thing is, his rabid fanbase would continue to cheer him on and shout "BASED TRUMP" moments before being wiped out by nukes if it meant making a few liberals angry in the few seconds before their deaths.

Truly terrifying.

#ImWithHer

wow you just opened my eyes

Thank you, Trump. Thank you because I am joyful. Thank you because I am well. No matter how old I become, I shall never forget how we received Trump two days ago. Centuries will pass, and the generations still to come will regard us as the happiest of mortals, as the most fortunate of men, because we lived in the century of centuries, because we were privileged to see Trump, our inspired leader... Everything belongs to thee, chief of our great thread. And when the woman I love presents me with a child the first word it shall utter will be: Trump...

what would be the best way to deal with the whole NK thing without any conflict?

99% of their surface infrastructure was bombed into dust and they moved almost the entirety of their country underground. Unless you are actually stupid enough to start dropping nukes an air campaign against them isn't going to accomplish shit.

Clinton gave the material to Norks in the 90s trump is clearing up another obama/clinton made mess.

>What am I missing out on?
Go visit bikini atoll.

Why do you defend Trump so much at this point when it's obvious he's betrayed you?

Nk should have been attacked decades ago.

>tfw finally get the winter we've always wanted

>he didn't recognize the Stalin hymn

If anyone knew then this shit would have been solved already. Pretty much every option sucks at this point.

He didn't betray me. I want war with north korea.

betrayed me how

There's news every 2 weeks about South Korea firing missiles.

Nothing's going to happen, you fools.

>the interview by seth rogan and james franco

I still have the leaked digital copy that Sony put in an special website to rent but they were so dumb since if you paid you could just left click and save the movie and download it so it got posted on torrent trackers the same day.

Liberals literally defending North Korea.

>its another thread r/thedonald shows up to

hey look it's a redditor!

I honestly feel like NK is tryong to get the US to attack them first

It could accomplish bombing 99% of their surface infrastructure into dust again. Tide us over for awhile.

China thinks the traitors that make up the American Left will side with them, so they want to start the war.

Could a NK missile make it?

How is dropping nukes stupid? Should've glassed those slants years ago

Good eye lad.

I'm pretty sure that the Best Best Korean, Kim Jong-Il was fan of Bond movies.

I'm fairly sure that there is a timeline where he was auteur-tier director instead of dictator.

All they do is talk. They know we're waiting for them to hit South Korea or Japan with one missile or shell. Then they've written us a blank check to make their country disappear. They've got something like one major military base and Pyongyang. That's it.

They're not stupid enough to do anything, they know it would be their end. Then they would be under Chinese or South Korean rule.

>North Korea best not make any more threats to the United states. They will be met with the fire and the fury like the world has never seen. He has been very threatening beyond a normal state, and as I said they will be met with the fire and fury and frankly power, the likes of which this world has never seen before. Thank you.
>"The Gang Destroys Earth"

I hope Trump is all talk too, I like what he's done so far internally but it seems like he's totally willing to do a preemptive strike, a non nuclear one, maybe, but it would still be enough to spiral into WW3

You know for it to be WW3 more than 2 countries need to be involved and one of those countries can't be annihilated in 20 mins.

Something has to be done and will be done eventually about NK.

You believe that? The entire nation is sinking deeper into a depression. A new famine is happening there. These aren't rational people, it's a country built on a cult of personality.