How psychopathic is Sup Forums?

How psychopathic is the average Sup Forums user?

Other urls found in this thread:

personality-testing.info/tests/LSRP.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Forgot link to test:
personality-testing.info/tests/LSRP.php

I got 2.9 but I'm not sure if my answers were really all correct.

>4.4 Primary and a 2.7 secondary.
Aw shucks.

1.4. Primary psychopathy
3.1. Secondary psychopathy
guess im fine

>3.6 on both
>tfw cluster b personality disorder
not surprising tbqhfamalia

You have completed the Levenson Self-Report Psychopathy Scale.

The LSRP measures two scales.

Scores range from 1 (low) to 5 (high).

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.4. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.9. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

With two scores, results of the LSRP are very suitable for being plotted. Below is the distribution of how other people who have taken this test have scored.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 82.8% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 67.52% of people who have taken this test.

Yeah, I'm not sure why my secondary score is so high. I don't support criminal activity.

primary 2.8
secondary 2.9

Daily reminder that psychopath is just the secular humanist term for heretic

Primary: 1.9
Secondary: 1.6

I don't see it, explain.

I do to an extent, many laws are immoral or unjust.

Retook it I feel like I answered a little more accurate.

Primary: 3.8
Secondary: 4.2

Am I fit to wear a colourful Cardigan yet team?

>1.6
>2.8
Pretty average desu

Unsure how anyone could score less than 4 most people must be gullible fools

2.3 primary
3.6 secondary

anyone actually know something more about this?

primary: 3.4
secondary: 3.4
noice

Whoever is behind this datamining OP is literally an idiot, a marketing fag or a social scientist who stopped improving his methods in the '70s

SAGE

I am not a psychopath though
I think I feel emotions pretty strongly

2.9 Primary
2.6 Secondary

I tell people what they need to hear, not what they want to hear. I guess thats taboo in today's feely culture.

Can someone explain to me what this means?

1/2

2/2

How to get a perfect score

Double trips checked.

double trips, nice

SAGE

Any smart man can fake psychopathy. It's diagnosed through violence history, particularly in early adolescence behavior. So most of you who thinks you are "sociopath" to be cool and woo the ladys "omg im sherlock" you are as edgy as a hot topik shopper.

>Source: diagnosed.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 52.93% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 44.28% of people who have taken this test.

Damn, I was hoping for a higher primary and a lower secondary.

What's it like being diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder? I'm curious.

Also here's where I stand, 2.3 and 3.

I got a 2.2

2.4. Primary
2.1 Secondary

Although it could be skewed for me because I suffer from Severe Depression and Social Anxiety.

3.5/3.5
I would normally trust the two psychologists I went through but
>Italy
heh, maybe

Primary 3.9

Secondary 4.4

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 89.78% of people who have taken this test.

Your score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 98.03% of people who have taken this test.

This test is bullshit.

Being diagnosed with ASPD as a kid is complete and utter shit, nobody will believe anything you say and they'll put you on meds which will make your ASPD worse.

Only two plus sides to having ASPD is it's probably a lot easier to get laid and it gets a lot easier to be successful if you decide to.

Big downside to having fullblown ASPD is you don't really give a fuck.

Gets better as I get older. I have more control, more insights on my behaviors. I am 33 and smarter and probably at my best. I hold frame, fuck bitches, take advantage of every oppotunities I can. I don't give a shit about race, ethic. Human of any colors fur are pathetic. We have 30 years left on this earth, maybe less. Endulge, manipulate, take over and do you. Fuck everyone in your head but love em in their face.

that was my reply to you.

Tho I know which answers skew how so I might have tried unintentionally to be an edgy cunt while not being too harsh to myself.

>We have 30 years left
So optimistic

Also nice replying to your own post when replying to the other guy, nice way to express a possible Narcissistic personality disorder

Simply put: In any society, anyone scoring between a 2.5 and a 3.0 primary and between 3.0 and a 3.5 secondary should be banished and anyone scoring over a 4.0 in either should be euthanized.

Then I would fake the test.

You're rationalizing your behaviour. Doesn't sound like a psychopath to me.

I've seen friends pass away from Car accidents, deep vein thrombosis, heart attacks, suicide, and murdered. My high school facebook is nothing but deaths. I've seen bunch of these plebs work hard all their lives, going to UCLA, paying debts to banks with their 30 years MORTgage. Their wives cheats on em, for what? and die. I do me. You do you. Good luck.

Antio social personality disorder. ASPD Saikopath are all in jail. Sociopath run the world. I never claimed to be anything but diagnosed with ASPD. good bi.

>Le snow flake test

Absolutelydisgusting.jpg

>Imb4 muh anti social pathology is the way of the future
>Conservashits BTFO

Psychopathy is a fluid definition.

Some are more detrimental to their environment than others. High functioning psychopaths tend to try to say nice things to other people.

Dysfunctional psychopaths tend to try to harm other people and don't use superficial justifications, they are the ones people talk a lot about. But most psychopaths aren't actively trying to hurt their environment.

Sounds kinda like how I feel and act towards other people in public, though I generally feel regret for it later on. Don't have ASPD, but I'll probably get my ass beat for it eventually.

Thanks for the insight.

>psychopathy fluidity
is that a new age thing like gender fluidity?

3.9 and 3.3 secondary. sounds about right.

It's fucking autism, I have feelings but I'm not a monster without morals.

This

Because psychopaths priori actus are divergent to the current corrupt status quo they are derided as aberrant and criminal.

2.8/3.1
Not that bad I guess

I'm okay with my results.

>is that a new age thing like gender fluidity?
Sure, it obviously doesn't mean that psychopathy as ASPD and NPD can imply a lot of different personality types.

1.8 primary
2.9 secondary

85 and 95%. What is the takeaway here?

Ummm ya about that.

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 4.6. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.4. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

With two scores, results of the LSRP are very suitable for being plotted. Below is the distribution of how other people who have taken this test have scored.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 95.74% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 83.97% of people who have taken this test.

2.9 with 2.7. Meh, they had to include those muh feweings questions!

Primary: 3.6
Secondary: 1.8

2.7 primary
3.1 secondary

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.8. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 4.1. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 69.77% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 95.66% of people who have taken this test.

>I what?
True, some of my answers were a bit on the "looking out for yourself first" scale, but that result is a bit, well, much.

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.6
Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.1

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 72.84% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 92.14% of people who have taken this test.

lel

>4.6
>4.2

Not that it means anything, this test is just thieving asshole 101. I'm not denying I can be a dick but all that "Love is pointless, I enjoy hurting others" bullshit is just edgy neckbeard posturing which I said no to, so I don't know why I got this score. I'm not a role model but I've never killed anyone or anything substantial.

chill bro

Primary: 1.4
Secondary: 2.8
I'm an overly emotional unsocial neckbeard.
I feel like this seems correct.

Primary 1.8 and Secondary 1.9.

primary 2.7
secondary 3.7

Wow. So accurate. I was the joker all along. How could I be so blind?

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 4.3. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.8. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

I'm totally fucked. I just... can't bring myself to care about other people.

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 4.4. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.7. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

So I'm a psychopath?

lel

>5 and 3.7

Primary 3.8
Secondary 3.9

Is that bad or good?

3.2 and 2.1. I consider myself to be a real fair person and it's rare for me to lie.

Thanks Satan

Pathetic.

I guess I've got a couple issues

hello friend

Second score centers around general antisocial activity. Essentially this test labels introverts and autistics as psychopaths because no reason for the antisocial behavior is persued.

>You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 88.25% of people who have taken this test.

Sounds about right to be fair.

not surprising as i am a diagnosed psychopath

My results:

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.4. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.6. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 82.8% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 54% of people who have taken this test.

primary 4.8
secondary 3.4
I guess Im just a normal polack then.

2.1, 2.9

guess i'm a sociopath

On the issue of love. Lots of people are quite capable of feeling it but they don't overvalue it. Scientifically love is just a chemical dump in your brain that feels good. There is little difference between those who perpetually chase love and those friending for their next meth hit.

>Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 4.2. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.
>Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.
>With two scores, results of the LSRP are very suitable for being plotted. Below is the distribution of how other people who have taken this test have scored.
>You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 92.65% of people who have taken this test.
>You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 71.45% of people who have taken this test.

Nice

I'm just confused now
2.4 prime
3.1 2nd

Well sure, in theory I could break it down into that principle, and often do. After all, it is just a chemical right? But that doesn't reduce it's purpose/importance, to think otherwise would be a denial of reality. Love is responsible, largely, for breeding and relationships. As far as society is concerned these are extremely important.

So even if my personal thinking on love aren't important to me and I don't often find myself feeling that way towards others it doesn't mean I find it entirely pointless or inherently bad.

Primary 4.4
Secondary 4.3

No you´re a gullible idiot