Having a kid

So I have a great job with unlimited free time (I own a very popular website), a lot of money, a car paid off, a house paid off, etc.
So lately I've been thinking about having a kid, but I'd rather not have the mother involved at all. Basically I don't want to risk getting married, having a kid and then the bitch divorcing me, getting half my stuff, getting the kid full time and me paying her to raise it.

I looked into adoption but it's super expensive ($50k+) and plus I kinda want a kid that is actually my own.

Any advice?

have sex with a gril

Having sex with some one is a good start

Can't you lease womb for like 30k? I don't know who approves it, but you might have a hard time getting approved because you are a single male.

Yeah go to Europe before its ravaged by wild beasts and bang a 10/10 blonde q t

Have kids. Save white race. Win.

your best chance is to sign a prenup but there is a chance a judge will dismiss it

best bet is to import a wife that don't know shit about lawyers and child support and let her sign a pernup

A surrogate mom.

Make sure the contract is irontight and drawn up by an attorney who is familiar with surrogate contracts. you can expect to pay her $100,000 plus all medical expenses. Probably artificial insemination as well.

You are a success. You must pass on your own genes.

State laws will surely fuck you over. And depriving a child of a mother is a sure way to fuck up your legacy.

You need a great lawyer and a prenuptial. Move to a state with laws that benefit you

Don't know about everyone else, but for me, having sex with a female should be your starting point.

>look mom I posted it again

Yeah I was married and got divorced already (this was back BEFORE I had shit) and we got divorced at 23 (married at 18).
And her stupid lawyer asked for alimony AND got it for like a year.
FUCK getting married again.

I found a girl who wanted to kill herself and got her to have a baby before she actually killed herself. It worked the second time, the first woman actually killed herself while pregnant.

It's risky though because having a baby could change her outlook on life, and also women looking to kill themseves can be fucked up. Also, they can be hard to find.

then go have sex with a 15 year old girl

There's good girls out there. They're usually not the best looking but it sounds like you're looking for someone loyal as opposed to some babeito anyway. Get out and meet some peeps boss hoss

Confirmed high level shit post

You can shop around for eggs, but it tends to be bad stock (think of the kind of woman that needs to sell her eggs)

I want a child but it is impossible to have one when you are as shit as me.

Adopting children are cheap compared to babies.

You don't deal with the poopoo peepee years, and have a kid grateful for a family.

Around here all the kids needing adopted are either mush heads or niggers.
You're literally throwing good money after bad.

Jewish media has rotted your brain. Your not Mel Gibson, no woman wants to take your "fortune". Just go to church and find a decent Christian girl. Stop being a fagola. Get married and have 4 or 5 white kids.

You people should not breed, why the fuck would you want to bring a child to your wartorn shit tier country?

>all the ads that encourage having children are with colored people
>this one about not having kids is with white people

HMMMMM

Would make suicide less likely.

I don't understand what marriage, and sex have to do with each other.

SHIT YOU FIGURED OUT THE JEWISH SECRETS!!! DELETE THIS!!!

Try searching out of state, there's some decent kids out there. I know what you mean about mush heads, though. I feel bad for them, but they aren't adoption material.

I mean I saw a handful of decent kids in my state, there should be a smattering of normal children there. Or I'd like to think there are.

You don't wait til you have a house and education to get kids. You marry a girl you meet in university and buy a house together. Getting kids when over 30 is risky.

da goyim knows...SHUT IT DOWN NNNNOOOWWWW

adopting is literal cuckery

Mate, a kid is not like a pet. If you cannot meet his basic evolutionary needs, like having a loving, nurturing mother around, forget about it. This kind of parenting only leads to dysfunction.

>You marry a girl you meet in university and buy a house together
You do understand that in America, this is guaranteed to fail.

Rent a mother, pay her to bear the children, make sure to write a contract where she will NEVER EVER interact with the kid after she births the child or she may gi "BUHT IT'S MUH BAYBLADE TOO :CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC I WANT A LAWYER" and fuck you over, things like these a lot

Just impregnate a girl
Child support is cheaper then divorce and alimony.

Kill yourself

Sometimes there is no other choice. Then the best choice is to raise another as your own.

Eh, I still wouldn't want someone else's kid.
I mean I want someone that is half me so if I ever need a liver, I got one.
Plus, you know, I don't want to risk getting some kid who seems normal and cute and then it turns out they have mild retardation you couldn't pick up on until they were older.

Just find a prostitute and impregnate her
She will probally sign over the child rights for 5,000 or less.

It's guaranteed to fail everywhere, but..
It's the only chance you have.

I mean, the last thing I want is for my kid to end up on Sup Forums.

Women wiill let homeowners impregnate them just say your not into marriage a few days after sex

>I looked into adoption but it's super expensive ($50k+)
how much did you think a kid costs to birth and raise?

god damn OP, you don't know the cost of anything. Children have to eat every day, and not just once a day, twice.

I fucking rather own properties and companies all over the world childless than deal with a cunt.
>I could wait until I am in my late 30's and get a 10/10 teenage girl to start a family with, my long term plan.

Op just find a reckless woman and impregnate her
No marriage
Use the child as bait to extort sex with out marriage be like a cheap sugardaddy

I'd rather have an abortion than a son that browses Sup Forums

Well, that could happen with a baby born fresh out of the womb, too. It's a matter of choice. I would rather have my own, but I might be barren. However, if I can raise a child, perhaps it would be beneficial to society, and to myself when I'm shitting myself in diapers.

I'd rather not have a child browsing Tumblr. At least the world isn't sugar coated here.

> If you cannot meet his basic evolutionary needs, like having a loving, nurturing mother around, forget about it. This kind of parenting only leads to dysfunction.
lmao

You can rent a womb, and that costs a lot as well (like paying living costs for 9months + giving birth),
would probably total to more than 50k, and dunno if theres any laws where the carrier can change his mind while carrying the child /after birth which would give her privileges for the child even if you signed a contract for it
but it's better than adopting some random trash whose genes you know nothing about, since childs features change a ton as they mature

>>I could wait until I am in my late 30's and get a 10/10 teenage girl to start a family with, my long term plan.
>being this delusional

>I could wait until I am in my late 30's and get a 10/10 teenage girl to start a family with, my long term plan.
She's gonna cheat on you

I'm upper 30's, date girls 10-15 years younger and have lots of disposable income from not having a kid. The biggest immediate hurdle is social blowback because you won't be accepted in social circles involving wives and children. Biggest long term concern is dying alone, but not enough to raise a child on my own. That's just being selfish especially with other married couples on waiting lists.

Oh did i just fucking trigger you cucks. This is not happening in America. Do you think I was just a fucking stupid horny creature fucking every hot girl I find on the streets? By then I would own the girl like property. She Does not comply, she get sold to traffickers or shot and go to jail, which ever is cheaper.

>Gently rape an attractive young girl
>Anonymously give her money and say if you abort it you won't get money
>Once the baby is born wait outside her hospital, take the baby and give her the good old American tip
>Profit with healthy attractive baby

Kidnapping infant from mother won't end well

You could try having a foster child. I think the state will even pay you to raise him, and if you don't like him you can always send him back.

>asked for alimony AND got it for like a year.
Was poor thing disabled or injured somehow? so sad.

I got caught up dating/trying to make it work with a stacy the past year. while the sex was good, I didn't see the long term in it. Instead I should've dated her friend but I was blinded at the time. This friend is totally the marry kids housewife type, she liked me before but was too timid to make it known plus I was together with the friend so.. How do I get her in the picture? Is there a cool off time from this recent breakup?

look into surrogacy, have your lawyer draft a binding contract between you and your chosen uterus (young, healthy, ticks all the boxes, in need of money etc); I plan to do this with two surrogates so I have 2 children at once 9,5 years from now

Just gotta watch out for the neglected teen girls seeking Daddy. Decent option if you can pass background checks and have a safe.

Find someone who literally wants to have kids for the white race.

There, even if your relationship is loveless you can at least work together towards a common goal.

"A couple months ago" is getting into safe territory. "Only last month" may seem urgent depending on how close they are

If you are afraid of divorce and alimony get a surrogate mother. You put your own sperm and get to choose who's eggs you use. If are well off as you claim you won't have a problem

So you have a kid now how are they? Also know any other girls interested in making this type of deal?

Craigslist does

Just go to east europe for a year and knock up some slavic girl.

Okay, lets say I adopt a 3 year old.
3 year = 1,095 days
1,095 × 15 a day (meals) = 16,425
Then let's just say 5 grand a year 'other' expenses.
$16,425 + $15,000 = $31,425

$31,425 < $50,000

Just easier paying for a work visa and bringing Slavic girl back to the states for a year.

Is being a cunt a disability?

But no, she was in no way impaired. She even had a fucking job.
I just didn't count on the courts being stacked against me. Life lesson.

Use a surrogate and an egg donor if you have enough money. That's the only way to have a biological child without a wife or babymama.

Looked into that too. Surrogates start out at 30k plus expenses.
It's just one of those things I can't justify wasting 30k on, especially if she backs out (which a lot do).
Reading up on it, if they do back out you CAN get a judgement against them, but good luck getting your money back (kinda like getting in a car wreck with a nigger without insurance).

That clocks in at $100-150k, but agree if money is no object then is the best course. Some of those costs can be offset with a friendly insurance policy

Nigga if you worried about "wasting" 30k then you are a preoccupied robot that needs to go find a hobby. Kids are expensive.

>not a single argument