Wow, look at all these doctors and engineers. Westeros is about to become so enriched

Wow, look at all these doctors and engineers. Westeros is about to become so enriched.

They might be needed to fight white walkers though.

They had to fight them in essos too.

how could they feed all those horses and the dragon and themselves

did they have welfare in the middle ages?

maybe that's why people didn't invade Europe back then.

Never understood that. The white walkers aren't a Westeros shit only? Since Essos doesn't seem to be connected to the Land of always winter unless it does on the far east.

Remember this is based on a fake tweet

Care to explain why these guys are any worse than the rapists and murderers that are already in Westeros?

Good, good. But the question is: who the hell shipped them there?

>who were the Mongols
>what was Ottoman Empire
>what was Umayyad Caliphate

So in the end of this show westeros will be the perfect multicultural society led by a woman
woah what a masterpiece

Yeah, sure. It's not like rapists and murderers are EVER enough, why not go to the length of importing a few thousands more?

>State of the liberal brain
Why don't you kill yourself? I usually say this as a meme, but I truly mean it this time. I legitimately think both the world and you would benefit from that.

Yes because the average peasant of Westeros is portrayed as being so cultured, civilized, and educated.

When will you faggots grow out of your identity politics?

The meme that the rapefugees that are invading Europe are doctors and engineers? I doubt it that sounds like typical liberal idiocy.

Yeah, those guys sure as fuck reached the heart of Europe and totally didn't reach as far as Vienna before they got BTFO and tossed back to the hellholes they came from, sure thing.

>MUH IBERIAN PENINSULA
Expelled.

And I think the same thing of Sup Forumstards. I truly wish you would kill yourself as well.

Keep crying on the internet. Meanwhile immigration continues unabated. More and more immigrants come to Europe every day. The world isn't going to stop turning just because you're upset sweetie.

The night king raises boats from the dead.

>Being this angry and obsessed with a Sup Forums board I don't even visit because I outed you as a permavirgin libtard
Retreat to your safe space and try to stay there next time, to avoid getting your fee fees hurt.

>Inb4 more tears from this pussy

form an argument anytime

An invasion that's pushed back is still an invasion.

And considering that middle point of Europe is somewhere in Poland then yes, Vienna is pretty much the heart of Europe.

Not him but you are a retard if you think that kind of attitude will not turn shit in the long run. Shit 30 years of neoliberalism already turned a lot of people to nationalism if liberals keep focusing on "immigration" instead of focusing on jobs for the people already in the country then don't cry when nationalist parties win more and more popularity.

doctors are mostly retards. primary care docs are literally all dirty refugees because no american docs will take such a shit job.

lol my "safe space" is the real world sweetie

You're the one who needs a safe space or you'll get arrested for offensive Facebook comments.

You have to go back.

>Vienna
>Somewhere in Poland
American education, everyone.

Way to exclude yourself from any debate regarding this topic my dude, I thought it was gonna be an interesting conversation. GG, no re, I wish I could say it was me who humiliated and BTFO you, but you did it to yourself.

>Shit 30 years of neoliberalism already turned a lot of people to nationalism
It fucking hasn't though. Stop believing what the mouthbreathing mongoloids on Sup Forums say and look at election results. Nationalist parties get less than 5% of the vote. LePen got BTFO in France.

And don't even start to talk about jobs. Nationalists have no fucking clue how to run an economy. That's why nobody votes for them.

>Literally SEETHING because I outed him as a permavirgin libtard
>He got his fee fees hurt again
>He's still crying
Maybe return to your safe space and stay there if you want to avoid getting bullied again, you pussy.

Nah m8 I'm here to stay and make you're Sup Forums experience just a little bit worse everytime I post.

Upset?

Remember remember the 8th of November.