You dumb fuck-faces want a real red pill?

I just spent two years living in an african village. The people I met and lived with were some of the most peaceful, intelligent, hard-working, and happy people I've ever met. They have next to nothing and are completely content.

You guys remember that whole slavery thing? I honestly can't keep track of the historical events you are denying happened these days. Well anyway your ancestors kidnapped a bunch of Africans and selectively bred them to have all the negative traits African Americans have today because they were beneficial slave traits. African Americans are completely different from Africans and it's 100% whites fault that it's that way.

You are all sheltered, scared little white boys with no conception of reality or history. Shut the fuck up before you give me a brain aneurysm from your stupidity and ignorance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cool story faggot

nice b8 m8

>they were beneficial slave traits

How is laziness, entitlement, authority problems, and low IQ a good combination of slave traits?

Africans are retards of course they are giddy like childrenw when they arent chimping out, but believe me those same giddy people could slit your throat without a shred of remorse as Missionaries in Africa told in the book Negroes i Negroland.

fpbp

Lol ok.

checked

Have you visited African cities?

All small societies are wealthy in social capital due to their size. The issue is when they get big.

>ancestors kidnapped

I think you mean we bought kidnapped people. People kidnapped and put into bondage by their own brethren.

Speaking of being sheltered....

The ancestors of no white people kidnapped Africans and brought them to America.

The slave trade was an invention of African war customs. Tribes would capture slaves as apart of war. Those slaves were sold to the Americas largely through Muslim and Jewish slave traders.

I am Irish and German by descent. My people were never apart of the slave trade. In fact, many Irish people came to the United States as slaves.

The Irish descendants just aren't cry babies about it.

Slavery was invented by Africans and ended by white people.

Holy shit their warrior queen is /fit/ as fuck, almost worth the AIDS that comes with the rape

>slaves
>bondsmen

k

No one cares nigger.

Go spend 2 years in a village in afghanistan next

You realize when we donate shit it just goes to these fuckers? Look at that lame ass Confederate Flag t-shirt.
Let's start buying a bunch of shirts with big huge bullseyes on them and donate them to African charities.

Enjoy your HIV, faggot.

Ps. Africa a shit.

>3
>1 post by this ID

You should go back.

>I just spent two years living in an african village.
>an african village

Indentured servitude is a form of slavery

go home

I am home

>your ancestors kidnapped a bunch of Africans and selectively bred them to have all the negative traits African Americans have today

Gonna bite because people are actually as dumb as you OP.

This is a myth and in believing it you show a complete lack of understanding regarding how selective breeding works.

Farm animals can be bred in that way because they sexually mature in a year, whereas humans take at least 12 years to reach reproductive age.

It takes dozens and dozens and a few dozen more generations of careful selection to selectively breed traits into an animal, slavery only lasted for around 4 or 5 generations.

It's funny because this myth is usually spread by African Americans because they think it's an ironic twist of fate that slavery turned them into super negroes and it gives them some empowerment in regards to a disempowering situation. But it's impossible.

Not only is it impossible and impractical there's literally no proof it ever happened. The fucking wikipedia article on this topic even says it's pretty much a myth.

slavery has existed in every major culture on earth

there are still millions of slaves in Africa to this day

moron

>Many Africans still live in stone-age conditions and need the white man's charities to pan handle to support them
>The rest of Africa is in a constant state of war and suffering
>Rampant rape and murder across Africa
>Sub-Saharan Africans have one of the lowest IQs in the world, second only to Australian Aboriginals
>B-but they are hard-working and intelligent the white man is the cause of all problems

My ancestors never harmed any negros and Irish people were treated like shit by both Americans and Brits throughout history. We suffered famine and the effects of british racial propaganda and now we are a successful country that is home to many famous poets, writers, soldiers, and musicians.

Fuck off nigger

>successful country

Sorry, dude you're a white male so you are responsible for slavery.

Most of my family came here from Ireland and Germany after slavery, but someone I am still responsible. It doesn't even matter that there was mass discrimination and slavery of the Irish in this country.

Following countries should be culturally enriched:
USA
Canada
Australia
U.K
Spain
France

These are the countries that spreaded the slave trade so every other country should be exempt from it.

i had and still have some family members in angola, mozambique and south africa

And can tell you are talking out of your ass.
Africans are not just niggers, there are a whole myriad of people among them, even if you just count the subsaharans you can find genuinly good and humble africans like in mozambique and ABSOLUTE cunts and nation wreckers like cape verdeans, somalians etc

>You CAPTURED slaves
Dropped

>Implying we aren't successful

>Gained independence
>Haven't taken part in a war since the Irish civil war
>Always been left alone by other countries
>Good quality of life
>Not too many nigs or muslims
>Some of the highest birth rates in Europe
>Crime is mostly caused by Poles and what few Muslims we have
>Based RTE refused to broadcast the muslim call to prayer alongside the angelus
>Great freedoms. Can deny the holocaust etc.

Anectdotal evidence.

No white person ever kidnapped and enslaved an African. Whites could not get past the beach because of African diseases. Whites bought blacks who had already been enslaved by other blacks.

Proof that we bred them for ' bad traits?'.

Why the fuck would you want aggressive slaves? You'd want docile, peaceful slaves to control and not create revolts.

Blacks create an upward of 40% of violent crime despite making 13% of the population in the US because it's socially acceptable for them to be violent gangsters; see their music industry and music videos with ski masks and machine guns.

Please prove they were bred to have negative traits. Good luck.

African Americans have higher iq than africans cause of European genes.

It is my privilege to laugh in the face of those who tell me to Czech it.

I'm really utilizing this information. Wow just wow you are so much better than everyone because of all those reasons.
Remember no one alive in America at this time, has been a slave nor has owned a slave from the continent of Africa.

Exactly.

A good friend of mine came from Russia 5 years ago. Left communist Russia and escaped a mob. Slavery and racism? Still her fault.

Whites have been fucking cucked these past years.

Fuck me, Dillon Harper is a gun grabber?
That's it, i'm a #GiannaMichealsMissile now

>You guys remember that whole slavery thing?
Nope. It happened a long time before I was born.

Why haven't you stayed there?

Wtf straya get the emus off the computer

So how is Rhodesia
Actually low iq would be a good slave trait, but i digress.

>They have next to nothing and are completely content
Maybe that's the problem.

>most peaceful, intelligent, hard-working, and happy people I've ever met.
>they have next to nothing and are completely content.

Until they see what more intelligent and hardworking people can accomplish in the 1st world. And then they descend into a mad scramble of gibsmedats and violence.

Also, this
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

Earth would be so much nicer without niggers.

isn't this from a movie?

They multiply like rabbits and have the intelligence to match

Try building something better with the resources they have, actually try building anything outside of a videogame

Negroids live in matriarchies, BLACKED countries have a lot of female leaders and politicians, females are often the ones making laws and decisions, male negroids are weak and easily influenced, most of them are dancing monkeys looking for female approval

But she must put in some serious hours at the gym if not steroids too. Why don't the men do this? Then they will be the giggest nigga

Africa is the most resource rich continent on the planet, there is no excuse.

100% truth.

>african village
>peaceful
>intelligent

you realize that's a man right?

Shit nigga, I ain't gonna watch that

>Try building something better with the resources they have

Come on mate this a culture of people who after thousands of years still couldn't even figure out how to make mud bricks from the earth around them.
Literally every other race of people managed that, excluding the abbos.

They have lots of resources (IQ is not one of them), you dumb nig

not an argument

W-why is he wearing a wedding dress?

>Shit nigga, I ain't gonna watch that
Will you click on this? It shows how fucking stupid niggers are (and by extension, kikes and my fellow goymericans, who do that to helpless children)

>kidnapped

No. They sold the most retarded slaves to the Europeans because they hated them.

If only you would have a brain aneurysm.

>Also, tumblr is down the hall and to the left.

Black women are often just as strong as black men

No, that's how pure black women look like

>relax OP, are you Mormon?
or peace corps?

I also grew up with many illiterate farmers, and love them to death. the difference is that when a family/village construct is not present or current state of affairs is resulting.

also you can be simple and loving, and have a great village life, and never have to exceed in arts or science.

>your generalizations, "about Sup Forums stupid ignorant"
seems to forget that both YOU, and people with similar, sometimes more life experience are here also ;)

>They have next to nothing and are completely content.
that doesnt sound like a good thing desu

We get it. Just because you have been "selectively bred for certain traits" you couldn't figure out how to make a mud hut to match the africans. It's totally not the fact that your kind are just fucking stupid

>I went somewhere once, now I know everything

Cool story Red Cross.

You are right that rampant materialism destroys the morality of people.

YOUR ancestors sold your own people. Stop blaming white people for this.

Somewhat true. Many slaves were just bought from kings, but many were also just kidnapped.

>international slave trade Muslim

diference is you don't see black population in middle east.
>all males castrated!
>all females in sex slavery, aborted, or mixed kids killed.

-whitey sounds good to me by comparison

Low IQ would be a good trait, the slavers did bread the larger ones for labour which is why most African Americans are waaay fucking bigger than their African counterparts.

>Be a villages cash cow for two years
>Get the king treatment
>Thinks its the norm

You probably think those whores are in love with you too I bet

>Africans are in the Stone Age
That's total bullshit. Almost every area has metal tools. Even the Burundais peasants that catch giant crocodiles for documentaries make metal traps.
>constant war and suffering everywhere
Not true. While many regions are destitute, they are not all at war. Many regions are neither destitute nor violent. See Namibia.

>slavery in texas...
don't forget texas

>but many were also just kidnapped.
not true.

I don't personally belive all blacks are bad, but at one point I was living in the hood and saw the worst of them as well.
I sometime wonder if it's the genes that they got from the worst of the whites, the slave rapers, that makes the bad ones the way they are.

Nice cherry picking.

>didn't have mud bricks
That's not true. Most cultures that don't have mud bricks either don't need them because they're nomadic, or can build structures just as well with more available materials.

>wrong Bahama-mama.

muslims bought and sold Africans for a thousand years before Europe got in on the action.

Australia? spain, france, where are their slave colonies? besides have you said thank you to someone, for living in a tropical paradise, instead of wartorn Africa?

>intelligent
>have nothing

You'd think with so many smart people around they'd have something to show for it.

>diference is you don't see black population in middle east.

I also find it strange that we are the only place where the "captives" want to stay with their "captors". This couldn't possibly be due to the fact they were treated well could it? No, of course not, it's because whitey oppresses the black man

>Dillon Harper

If they were intelligent why did they live in a village instead of a town

>intelligent

Wew

Better spend another 2 years there so you can report back to us when they finally figure out how to build proper homes, support themselves with food/clean water, and not get snatched by lions in the night without the help of white people.

Sounds like a great place.
When will you be moving there?

>No white person ever captured and enslaved.
Capt. Simone Potter, a successful privateer, did a shore raid on a mission in French Gahanna, looted and burned the church, and took natives to the Caribbean to be sold. This was his start in the slave trade which he later turned that buisness over to his sister's children the Dewolfs.

Need we remind you the whole remove all whites from Zambia campaign?

This is bullshit.

t. white man in Africa

>The people I met and lived with were some of the most peaceful, intelligent, hard-working, and happy people I've ever met. They have next to nothing and are completely content.
That's nice, but it doesn't concern me at all.

>implying the ruler of the time did not sell oposing niggers to the dutch
>implying there are no negros in africa singin lullabies of the enslaved enemy to their children
>implying they even know what work is, pinching a cow to drink blod and throwing shit on a pilr to make a house doesn't count
>implying an retard like your self could ever understand it or even try to read about history

go back then?

Want a cookie?

OP, did you get to see any of the fun parts of Africa, or were you quarantined?

> Well anyway your ancestors kidnapped a bunch of Africans and selectively bre. .

Stopped there. They were captured in war with other Africans and sold to a variety of traders who sold them to American colonists. At the time slavery was practised worldwide, and still is to this day. In Africa, of Africans.

top 20 black smarter than bottom 50 white that is your best argument? I wonder top 20 whites smarter than what percent of bottom blacks?

lol

"you crackers remember that slavery you whyte bois abolished?"

Hey, they had to travel real far for those slaves, they did deserve some freebies!