Why are black people nowadays so greedy with dumb shit? Is this why they loot & riot?

Why are black people nowadays so greedy with dumb shit? Is this why they loot & riot?
If you go to Best Buy you have adult black men hogging free game demos from kids all day and they always do crap like this... Are they raised to feel entitled... Is this why they loot so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

payscale.com/college-salary-report/bachelors
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/people-caught-on-video-stealing-bottled-water-meant-for-london-marathon-runners-a6999026.html
youtu.be/9_5KQC7k8Lc?t=27
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she actually put thought and effort into that.... though she didn't read the terms of the offer.

This is a college cafeteria you dumb nigger for what I pay in tuition I can get a gallon of milk.$60 k a year nice try you dumb nigger too dumb for an example

They really have no shame. The shit fucking melts and I get tired of drinking one about half way through it.

Niggers do this shit so they can "get over" on white people. The dumb bitch will end up letting it all melt.

Jesus fucking Christ 60k. What the fuck do you spend your money on?!

If he's spending 60k he's going to an ivy league. My college is 11k a year.

Well they literally are only half human at best.

"tired of drinking half way through"

Half way through 55 gallons of tasti-freeze

which means that you can drink 27.5 gallons of tasti-freeze before getting sick of it?

you fucking ham planet.

I have a friend who have this fucking mega ultra big gulp, it makes big gulps look like children's cups, and he drinks a whole slurpee with it for a few hours, then go gets a refill, and continues, he's 6'4 so he is not really fat. But my god he drinks so much damn slurpee. I think he got 4 refills last time I was with him.

I go to an Ivy League university you dumb nigger Inwont say which one because you're mongrol brain won't believe which one

Damn, that autocorrect making you look like a nig.

>I go to an ivy league
>I won't say which one

If you say you go to an ivy league school there should be no reason I would believe that you went to Stanford but not to Harvard. That makes no sense.

He meant a normal cup obviously you mong
Poor bantz

Every nigger and Muslim at my school is so anti white and anti america it's insane. I come from a pretty small white suburb and never once had any racism or prejudice against blacks until I met them being around blacks makes you dislike blacks... They are truly vile if you open a door and let them pass first they go " I don't need you to hold my door" if you go first they go " there you go white man always going first" it's best to avoid black people ..

I know; the best way to turn a liberal to a "conservative" is to take away their ivory towers and make them interact with them.

>ivy league
>doesn't do finance
>is not in a tech school

what good is an ivy league bachelors that isn't in something that'll make you money?

payscale.com/college-salary-report/bachelors

You notice the dumb nigs only ever burn their own neighborhoods and loot their own stores?

Its their own effort to make the ghetto resemble africa... a burn out hellhole that needs to be nuked flat.

remind him about dibeetus

>nowadays

They've always been greedy little parasites who do nothing but take and leave destruction wherever they go.

Mexico is the diabetes capital

>Inwont say which one

Retarded Cornellian detected.

Stanford isn't an Ivy League school m8.

>I-It is better cause it is more expensive poorfag

sent from my iphone

look how proud it is of itself

>mes gots more den u! mes best resorse culecter :))))))

you go to dartmouth

cause i do too and it's about 60k a year

>60k

Most covered by financial aid, scholarships and grants. Anyone that gets high student debt in America are retards.

Oops. Wasn't sure of the list but I remember Stanford being praised as a prestigious school so i assumed it was. My mistake.

thats gonna melt retard

>When she gets charged $70 for not reading the TOS

paid for in full by my loving parents

She must know the cashier. The 7-11's near here have a cut out where if your cup doesn't fit into a specific sized hole then it can't be used.

This is why reparations would go poorly. Taking advantage of one handout then becomes expecting the next

For a group of people known for being lazy as fuck and slovenly its amazing the effort they'll go through to get free shit. i remember when they were giving out free utility (water) vouchers in detroit and black people started lining up days in advance for it, then massive fights erupted when they ran out. she probably went through a ton of effort to get that water jug, probably dumping the water down the drain or something... just to ruin the day for kids who went there hoping to get a cup full of free slurpee only to find out they ran out so that nigress could get her twitter picture. fucking cunt.

I'm for the school of life, and I can snap your neck, fucking twink.

Yeah a lot of people aren't really familiar with what the Ivy League is. It's just an athletic conference that happens to have very old and very good schools in it. There are a lot of excellent universities like Duke, Vandy, Stanford, Chicago etc that aren't affiliated but many people think they are.

It's actually why Pennfags are the absolute worst when it comes to talking up their Ivy status. They get confused with Penn State all the time by normies and are perpetually butthurt over it.

tfw no Surge slurpee machine

Maybe not fat but brain is addled to hell

>school of life

This has only happened to me once in college, and it was so strange. I held a door for a black classmate and he wanted me to go inside first. Never had a person react to a courteous act in such a way before or since.

>can afford 60k tuition

>can't afford milk

wat?

Welfare Culture. Every person I met on public assistance was greedy as fuck. They are even emotionally greedy.

Exactly grown ass black bitch doing kids shit

Spoken like a true nigger. Violence and Muh Dick is always the answer 8 years of Obama has exposed how primitive and useless your race is everyone laughs at you

Yup. I'm not making it up they are mentally primitive

To be fair, mexico is right. That user's friend is drinking way too much slurpee

They probably can't afford the tuition to begin with.

They'll be paying it off until the day they die.

>born into poverty
>parents tell them to hate non-blacks
>especially whities
>kids are taught entitlement and spoiled
>told not to try hard at school because it's the "white man's game"
>told to try and excel at sports or music
>given three choices of a career, hoodrat, musician, or athlete

This is how black "niggers" grow up.

Niggers will never be satisfied. They're like a child crying for a toy.

I'm only greedy when it comes to food, that's about it really. Usually I find myself giving my old PC parts and stuff to friends. Ordered a new mechanical keyboard recently and I'm gonna give my friend a K70 for free.

The whole world, or at least those of us living in proximity to blacks on a daily basis, knows that black people are really bad at making decisions. This 7-11 nonsense seems like a bit of fun though. Black people are very concerned with symbols of status. They tend to make bad decisions with money, when they have money, spending it on frivolities.

Nigger rich. My parents told me not to be nigger rich when I got a couple hundred dollars for my birthday when I was a teen.

This is why I have no empathy for dindus and hate how they try to play everything off as "whitey's fault." Well nigger, did you try in school? No? Well no wonder your dumb ass can't get into college. Do you have any skills? No. How do you expect to get a good job without a HS diploma or a GED? Did you try to go into the ultra-competitive field of sports or music? Well there's your fucking problem. Stop blaming whitey for your own problems.

Did you get made fun of for not having the new pair of Jordans?

I'm not a nigger. They just told me no to go out and blow whatever money I had on dumb shit.

My parents told me the same thing. When I was a teenager with my first couple of jobs I spent all of every paycheck. Now as a grown up I've learned to make better choices.

He sounds like a glutinous piece of shit.

> I held a door for a black classmate and he wanted me to go inside first. Never had a person react to a courteous act in such a way before or since.

Sometimes I forget how autistic Sup Forums is

I want to see one of these apes drag in kiddie pool

lmao, same thing happened here when burger king started with free soda refils. Poor people and teenagers were filling the cups several times the using the cup to fill other containers.

I love how your parents talk... Not being a smart ass I truly do they speak the truth and don't sugar coat it. You got based parents user

White and Asian males with parents that earn ~50k a year but not enough to send to college must have far better records than average. But yea it's doable.

>adult black men hogging free game demos from kids

THIS

I've witnessed it numerous times in my town, which is predominately white, at two different EB Games locations. They're fully aware that there are small children pacing around waiting for their turn, but they'll hog it until someone tells them to get lost. The kids often look depressed and I always feel terrible.

I like how you say Jordan's because I stopped buying them 4 years ago when I got into college. Just 8 months ago I bought myself a pair of Nikes as a personal Christmas gift, something I haven't done in a while

Black people here just ask for cups to get water (its free but a clear cup to encourage people to actually get water), blacks will always just fill it up with sprite. no shame what so ever.

at KFC some of the box dinners don't come with free drinks, more than once i've been behind a black in the drive through line where they act shocked it doesn't come with a free drink then literally sit there at the speaker begging and pleading for 2+ minutes for a free drink "because dat aint right not 2 have drink included fo dat price". eventually they'll get the free drink because the manager doesn't want the line held up. They don't care or aren't aware just how ridiculous this shit makes them look.

I love the single mom/nigger mentality: to abuse any kind of general courtesy offered by others.

Law schools, med / ivy leagues can get that expensive

The Negro's mind is like that of a child. His only goal is immediate gratification. He is barely self-aware.

What is autistic about that? He vocally expressed he did not want me to hold the door for him.

What's the point of mixing flavors in that jug? It's all going to mix into a sludge and taste the same

>that pic...

Where the fuck is her dad? Ehy did this bitch get pregnant at 14 with a 25 year old nigger?

I guess. My dad often tells me about experiences with "boneheads" in public. You don't even have to be "redpilled" per se, just witness random niggers try to function in society. They drive the worst cars imaginable, blasting rap music and cutting people off in traffic. There's obviously something in the water, my dad and I have Jamaican black friends and they seem to be quite untuned with society, making money and knowing whats up. The Jamaican guy at my last job told me how retarded black people were in America and how unpleasant, filthy and rude they present themselves.

Slushies taste like fucking shit what's the point

Philly Fag here,
I live within a half a mile of Upenn and can confirm.

Literally just had some meme nigger on fb tell me blacks are superior because they don't get sun burnt. Told him your hair looks like pubes . Fuck I hate niggers.

>Detroit is No. 1 market in US for slurpees.

What a surprise.

I think this too, they're on auto-pilot, not self aware, just going with the flow.

i know a mexican who does the same damn thing

he has diabeetus and now stomach cancer most likely

Gluttonous, the word is gluttonous.
He is not a grain protein piece of shit.

>nowadays

I thought Swedes loved diversity.

>told that fucker. I hate niggers so god damn much.

>single mother with a black kid.
>expecting anything different.

Remember the London Marathon?

Niggers stealing all the bottled water for the runners?

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/people-caught-on-video-stealing-bottled-water-meant-for-london-marathon-runners-a6999026.html

Obviously you have never had a speedway slushie

One thing I've noticed is that at places like Subway or Chipolte - where a worker makes your food in front of you - they always ask for extra stuff for free.

Extra meat, extra dressing, extra cheese, a small container full of pickles, etc...But they never want to pay for it. They just gots to gets theirs!

This makes me rage so much when morons do this. They waste so much time arguing about who is going to go first. Just walk in the fucking door. You're not being being nice by telling me to go, you're just being a petty faggot. Accept my generosity and walk in, don't fucking argue with me about it.

People who do the same thing at traffic crossings where they have the right of way piss me off the same way. You're not doing me a favor by ignoring the flow of traffic.

>Transpertation

60k a year to learn how to be a nigger.

They have no one teaching them any morals as they grow up.

What's the best leisure classes to take?

I want to take drawing classes and something else.

This is in a college cafeteria, lol.

I used to steal food, toilet paper, and supplies all the time from my university, when I was an undergrad

(tuition is expensive)

Dude I'd do the same thing as her. The mark-up on soda and stuff is ridiculous, anyway to take advantage of a deal is worth it

Maybe he is though, and that's why he isn't fat.

Thats the thing, these morons can't afford the tuition but they go anyways because they're good goy lemmings.

Did your fee fees get hurt? Are you feeling shady? Just shine those pearlies

Mayor of Baltimore allowing blacks to destroy city

youtu.be/9_5KQC7k8Lc?t=27

holy fucking shit that's a dining hall at my university

university of colorado @ boulder

Mein neiger. They are the best.