youtube.com/watch?v=470HnRobKLc
youtu.be/fuWkcKbBQkg
youtube.com/watch?v=2H0pnL03vB0
youtube.com/watch?v=3ezEiVyWzvo
youtube.com/watch?v=RX2y3ncQGR4
youtube.com/watch?v=bYuZX7swc5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Vrjo9LbeyTQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is the perfect clip to spot a sociopath.

>Men
>Cried not in a dark room alone where nobody can hear

pick one.

>I've had a rough year, Dad.

I grimaced and teared up like a motherfucker, but I'm not gonna sob over a movie.

both of these scenes gets me in the feels

Didn't cry at any of this.

>watching western cartoons you jewed fuck

>reports that mens sperm count is down 50% today compared to years ago
ITS HAPPENING

It's because the men from 50 years ago are still alive.

>moments that men cried
>it's all white men crying or who cried while watching them

whites are so fucking pathetic

I don't think I've cried to a scene but hearing a theme song from a show/movie will almost get me.

You're not a real lawyer!

guys, hey guys look, look at this bad ass. Damn he is so hard core i bet her never has had a single emotion. I wish i could be just like him.

Men don't cry. Fucking pussy ass liberals in this thread.

you're a fat nigger

Everytime. Eugene's breakdown during the hunting trip gets me, but this just fucks with me.

dont think I've ever cried at a movie
i cant remember the last time I cried at anytjing. Once I got older it just stopped.
Its honestly weird when grown men cry

Movies make you cry? Are you gay?

I don't think people understand the thread

I cried as a little bitch during that scene

cried at the end, though i had been drinking and i was watching it at christmas alone

**SHWIIIIIING**
heh...you thought you could face me? Kid, I'm your worst nightmare.

Fucking this, over and over

I definitely remember getting a lump in my throat, not close to crying but sort of a stunted feeling–and yet at the same time kind of light in a groggy way, like when you wake up very early at a place you don't know well, I remember that one shot of Murray breathing in in the car and his hair going all over the place because the window was open.
youtube.com/watch?v=470HnRobKLc

And you're a fucking cuck. Where's your wife so I can fuck her? Oh that's right you don't have a wife because you're completely pathetic and undesirable to all women.

I cried at the end of Triumph of the Will because it finally clicked that the good guys lost and humanity was doomed for eternity. There will be no do overs, no second chance... it's too powerful now. It's too late

youtu.be/fuWkcKbBQkg

Every fucking time. I don't know why.

Beta nu male detected

Look at him! Look at him and laugh!

the execution and also the goodbye in the prison

I don't get why people love Aquatic so much.
Now Moonrise Kingdom, I barely held it together at the end.

I cried so hard at the end

>balls his eyes out every time a bunch of people playing pretend have some super sad xdddd scene
>calls me the nu-male

>super sad xdddd scene

This one.

Everyone in the movie is a high achieving perfectionistic douche who always wants to seem perfect and in control.

Just like me

And Chazz just breaks for just a second.

>So this is what it feels like......

What are you, blind? That's what I wrote you fucking retard. Education is going to shit. Getting your soft dumbass head pumped full of words like privilege and equality doesn't teach you how to read you know.

Fuck off kike
Enjoy your jewish overlords

I love that movie dearly but I have no intention of watching it ever again. Same with Blue Valentine.
Lost in Translation hurts in almost a nostalgic way but BV just fucking hurts.

When the boats arrived.

You have to go back.

What movie? This sounds like me

Nevermind I'm dumb should have image searched first, been on my watch list for awhile just jumped to the front

I bet you like traps faggot

Why don't you just kill yourself man? Everything is hopeless like you say. Follow your leader.

I've watched LiT twice since the first time and though the first time it was the best experience it was still good the two other times and still hit a similar way as the first time. Never seen BV.

Why don't you go back to Red-dit, you fucking pussy. I hope this post doesn't make you cry, but it probably will, because you're so fucking effete.

>Implying he didn't live out the rest of his life in Argentina advising other dictators

Lmao top fucking laugh lad

Now fuck off kike

Don't be a faggot. Obviously no man wants people to see him cry, but in my experience the emotionless tough guy routine is something cowards use to hide their internal fragility. Pretty much everything in nature with a hard shell is soft as pudding on the inside. Don't be a turtle. Be a bull. Let it bleed and keep going.

You really have to go back.

Stahp

He never had the makings of a varsity athlete

This and when Ned dies in Zissou's arms.

Hey, you hear them?

Give it a shot, seriously. You won't regret it.
oh man. criminally underrated.

youtube.com/watch?v=2H0pnL03vB0

I didn't expect I would cry at Raising Arizona, but that ending is very melancholic/happy.

Please post a picture of yourself, time-stamped

Fucking

Fucking please man

Seeing every member of the Fellowship just be completely lost and broken after Gandalf falls gets me every single time, no matter how often I've watched it.

>Sub-thread
>Post scenes from LOTR that make you cry evry tiem ;_;

>its a numale whos too insecure to cry

QQ

"I love you son"

Can't remember crying but I remember when I was watching this movie and Ben's character gets out into the car, looks through the window, laughs when he realizing Will left without and then goes back to his buddies shrugging that I began tearing up.

The "it's not your fault" part didn't get me, but this did.

>not crying at a kid's cartoon makes you edgy

>shitskin can't relate to fatherhood
It's alright, you just weren't built for it

LOTR has tons of scenes that make me shead at least one tear, it's probably the Howard Shore musics

youtube.com/watch?v=3ezEiVyWzvo

The kind of men that cry are also the kind of men to take selfies. I've never taken a selfie in my life, and it's no coincidence that I don't cry. I do, however, feel emotion in response to film and art in general.

>Promise me Ned

youtube.com/watch?v=RX2y3ncQGR4

Holy fuck man just

Just show me what

What someone like you

Could possibly look like

It could be amazing man just do it

>being able to feel empathy makes you a faggot
What a heartless cuck.

>whites break town in tears when faces with the slightest hardship

why do we allow the inferior whites to exist again?

I'm /fit/. 225/390/405

I actually want to believe that's true. And that he lived long enough to see what his country has become in spite of him.

This one made me well up.

No man no

You gotta

You gotta post a picture

Nothing else will do

You just gotta do it

when the avalanche hits and the human race is all but extinct and the normie audience cheers. all I can think of is that charlie chaplin hitler speech

Better than lashing out like an ape.

3 scenes in Fellowhip that get me
Gandalf arriving in the Shire
Gandalf falling
Breaking of the Fellowship

It probably is. A few of the lower tier generals etc survived and went on to advise dictators.

Hitler had doubles as well. Look at the last photo ever taken of "Hitler", looks gaunt, barely resembles him. Many don't believe it was.

THE ROCK is Mankino.

youtube.com/watch?v=bYuZX7swc5Y

youtube.com/watch?v=Vrjo9LbeyTQ