He's the savior of the realm.

He's the only hope of the series what are you talking about

He just wants everyone to chill

they dropped his plotline

not dying is his problem

>What's his problem
CIS white men

some funny replies so far

He's a demi-god who just wants to finish the task he was created for?

All memes aside what is the night kings overall goal? He hates the children of the forest for turning him into a white walker and he hates men for joining the children but other than revenge what is his plan? Kill everyone and have a giant army in an eternal land of nothing but winter and nothing else? He clearly has some intelligence so why at this point in the show do we still have no idea what he wants?

He looks like Lich King desu.

Who would win in a fight, zombie mountain or NK

Not enough taxes

That's what I'm saying if he conquers all of westeros what happens when summer comes

He returns to the north with a harem of dead Westerosi queens to wait it out.

summer won't come in that case

umm...don't do that sweetea xx

What's his tax policy?

What is his tax plan?

>thinking GRRM has any inclination of what the others' motivations could possibly be
Why do you think he's been stalling this shit for a decade and a half? He has no fucking clue how the main plot is going to be resolved, that's why he's started half a billion different plot threads to distract everyone and himself from having to approach the obvious.

He is the winter, there will be no summer.

Also he killed Summer

there's some witty answers here

>111444

The white walkers is a mistranslation. The word thought to translate to "Walkers" in ancient westerosi is directly correletated with a word used in the children of the forest ancient language. It has a closer translation to the word "protectors". The white protectors is what the first men called them. The white "walkers" are going to protect westeros from the brown demon and the Jewish dragons they will sacrifice their undead lives for it.

if he is the winter and there is no summer then there would have always been winter but there wasn't always winter

How did the white walkers know what a menu was?

*audience laughs*

He doesn't hate the children or humans, he's just programmed to kill biological life so that's what he's going to do

LOOKS LIKE

MEAT

Yeah I think they did as well. We know how he was made but we don't know why he's fucking everything up or how he killed off all the children of the forest when he was made to protect them.

'S

is there supposed to be a society of ice men

or is this dude just going to be alone with a million zombies

i feel like the writers have no idea what to do with him.
hopefully he kills one of danys dragon

he thought he was getting some sweet girl of the forest puss, but he was the one who got penetrated instead.

I thought that was confirmed from the script leaks. He throws an ice dagger in one of their necks and it plunges into a lake where it drowns and he brings it back to life and uses it to destroy a section of the wall. Suppose to happen in ep 6

He is the instrument of Westeros' liberation

He's just here for his files, Marty

Nothing. He's going to save Westeros from the mongrel hordes.

>its an "user replies to multiple posts but has nothing to contribute to the thread" episode

Night King: ICE to meet you.
Westeros: Did he say "ice" to meet you? Is that like "nice" to meet you? holy fuck. this guy is blowing my mind.

>ten years later
Westeros: Hey guys... warging hard, or hard warging? ahahahaha. Ice to meet you!

pls be true

are you not entertained?

Shitty GPS

kek

kill the muslim horde

idk man but I'm waiting to see how they will establish the parallel between the wall and the us mexico planned wall.

>He hates the children of the forest for turning him into a white walker and he hates men for joining the children but other than revenge what is his plan?
We don't know that. We don't know anything about their motivations. Knowing GRRM, I'm guessing there's probably a real motivation behind them that's going to come up at some point. A giant hippie like him wouldn't just create an evil force that will make a simple battle provide resolution to the series.

The Long Night was probably originally ended with some kind truce agreement. Maybe the humans have violated the agreement somehow, or maybe the WW are just concerned knowing that superweapons which can kill them easily are coming back to Westeros.

he's against the wall

Seems a pretty obvious over-arching metaphor about the series and life in general, I guess. Men are busy squabbling over nonsense while death is coming for them.