My mum walked in on me watching Alex Jones

My mum walked in on me watching Alex Jones.

She looked him up and told me he's a bad influence/a fearmongerer and that I should watch happier things. She said she doesn't watching that anymore in her house. This was my first experience of seeing a normie react to him and it was pretty surprising.

Is even Alex Jones too hardcore for people these days?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc
infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
crooksandliars.com/2016/03/alex-jones-freaks-out-about-alien-invasion
youtube.com/watch?v=jvBR1eDuj6I
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/07/18/alex-jones-roger-stone-bring-the-crazy-to-cleveland.html
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/alex-jones
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"You see, 666 is a doubling of 33. And 33 is pi."
-Alex "Science Guy" Jones

Break her conditioning!

No, your mom is just an uptight bitch. My neighbors on both sides of me, and across the street, all listen to and love AJ - and I live on Long Island.

How old are you fucking 12 or something?

Alex Jones is a waterfilter salesman. The kill grid is allways 3 months away. Also German deathcults

thats so 2006

Yes, normies think he's literally insane for some reason.

Get the water filters. in 3 days she'll think more clearly.

And you need some Super Male Vitality.

>Is even Alex Jones too hardcore for people these days?

Alex Jones is considered hardcore by people that have become so used to watching MSM where anchors read off teleprompters and only show things that appeal to the lowest common denominator of viewer. People care more about a swimmer that lied to police than the Clinton Foundation or how close to WW3 we are or when is the next bubble going to pop.

Infowars isn't the most reliable of news sources, but at least they'll try to report on things that actually matter in the world and not on a dead gorilla.

Your mother is smart. I don't take everything Alex Jones says serious. In fact. A lot of stuff is comical. Tell her that if you are so incline to watch Alex Jones all the time.;

>watching Alex Jones

I think hes a nice guy and all but I couldnt stand listening to him for more than 2minutes

Some people are too scared to admit how bad things really are, but a lot of people I know are already coming around with one foot in the water so to speak.

Only a few listeners or people that see through the media though.

Alex Jones is full of shit but he still tell the truth about some things that can be looked up anywhere else. Like the google spyware and stuff like that.

This is a good clip
youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc

fuck that, Jones is great

I think both you and your mother should start filtering your water and taking supplements.

Jones is controlled opposition. You guys are drinking the kool-aid.

>watching Alex Jones unironically

>brits being buttblasted over a dude who claims the answer to 1984 is 1776

If this is not a troll thread i just want to say that this guy is a laughing stock even among conspiritards.

Is your mother a Sanders voter?

He is THE "conspiritard" though.

This.
Also, be sure to slip Brain Force or whatever it's called in everything she eats and drinks

Your mum is a globalist shill m8

I used to love Alex but he's gotten a little too out there and batshit crazy over the years. It's kind of ridiculous at this point. His tantrums aren't even entertaining anymore, they make me cringe.

Hey dumbshit! Here's the test. If you watch Alex Jones and believe him, you shouldn't watch anything like Alex Jones, because you are, in actual fact, anencephalic.
If, however, you can watch people like that and see that they are full of shit, then by all means, watch away...
You will learn the ways of the darkside, and won't end up buying a time share later in life.

-Darwin

"i only take orders from the queen"

I had a teacher who told me about Alex Jones, actually it was him who kind of introduced me, I walked in on him watching the show during his lunch break.
The dude also has one of the highest IQs on the East Coast.
Feels good to know that theres some really really smart redpilled people out there, and they might be closer than you think.

YOu've obviously haven't listened to him for more 5 minutes. His coverage of the RNC was top notch. He has his good shows and his bad shows but is better than any MSM for covering things that actually matter.

He's live now in fact: infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/

>for some reason.
lol

thread starts by
'My mum'

Retards like him are why no one takes the right seriously. Trump too. If the US right want to win they need to follow the Tory path. Smart well educated people with a strong message.

I often play infowars, red ice et cetera in front of people when I'm driving. (podcast)

You have to be 18 to post on this board

I wasn't trying to knock him. I was saying that he's the most influential conspiracy theory today if not ever.

*conspiracy theorist

Or anti-government activist, whichever you prefer

easily the greatest living entertainer

As a civil engineer, I disagree with the Fluoride in the water at dangerous amounts. I've taken classes on water treatment methods, and engineers monitor levels of not only that but 1242152121412 other ions. I know municipality engineers are a bit lower on the scale of engineers, but I don't think they're stupid.

Same with Geo Engineering. For the most part we're attempting to improve the existing conditions so that our designs leave a footprint as small as possible.

The chem trail stuff I wouldn't doubt, but I'd have to research more on the subject.

Other than those topics, I agree mostly with everything else he's said. There have been multiple times where they've reported on things WEEKS before lamestream got caught up.

whoops apocalypse, I meant to post this.

>bad influence/a fearmongerer and that I should watch happier things

I don't like Alex Jones, but your mother sounds like a complete imbecile.

>listening to alex
>lives with his mummy

are you 13?

Alex Jones looks smelly

Do people actually know who Alex Jones is? I never would've heard about him if it wasn't for Sup Forums

He gets millions of listeners a day in the US.

Underrated

I'm 22.

look where thats gotten you retards, you are the last people we'd want to emulate

My first experience with alex jones was in 2006 or so when I watched the Bohemian Grove movie. That shit freaked me out, then later in life I actually met a person who went there. Crazy stuff

Just go up to her and quote this verbatim.

>'I refuse to go along with this and I've seen through your lies mum you wicked wicked devil! AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!'

>then later in life I actually met a person who went there.

Did you ask them about it?

crooksandliars.com/2016/03/alex-jones-freaks-out-about-alien-invasion

>hat shit freaked me out, then later in life I actually met a person who went there. Crazy stuff

Please do go on, user.

Alex Jones is what happens when MK Ultra goes wrong.

Just imagine if it went {{{right}}}.

Yea it was a person I worked for who's brother had a big tech company in California. He showed me a Jacket with the owl on it. I asked him about the ritual thing and he said he never saw it. He was an alright guy who leaned conservative

OP said she looked him up. I'd be surprised if anyone outside of the alt-right or hardcore libertarians would have any idea who he is

She's right

He's a psyops tool, controlled opposition or simply a shill. His purpose is to keep you in a state of fear by mixing truth with lies and distracting you from the real way to salvation

youtube.com/watch?v=jvBR1eDuj6I

Listen to your mum kid

My mum had exactly the same reaction when she walked in on me, but I was watching Jordan Capri.

Fucking hell m8 I thought that was cp at first

Your mom is just being polite because she knows you are getting nonsense from Alex Jones.

She is afraid that you might end up like those scientifically clueless idiots who parrot what he says.

Alex Jones is a joke.

>he still lives with his mom
i hope ur only memeing...

She has some nice cunt lips.

The Piers Morgan interview was the top-trending story on Twitter the day after. Not to mention Jones spoke at the RNC this year and was given special press credentials.

He should keep to real stuff like the google and microsoft spynet

>Not to mention Jones spoke at the RNC this year and was given special press credentials.

He spoke at the RNC?

I know he has Roger Stone on all the time and Trump even came on once so the getting in the RNC isn't that surprising.

Isn't it true that all turks have small dicks because you evolved in colder regions where your genitals shrunk to avoid frostbite.

Look at him in the eyes and call him insane. I dare you.

Why don't you ask your mother? I'm sure she has more experience on the subject

And alex jones is still a fucking shill, nice try though

You should keep a tab with a random mlp episode open
Maybe buy a plush[spoiler] to fuck [/spoiler] your mother will be satisfied

He didn't actually speak at the convention, he spoke at a private rally outside of it.

>As a civil engineer, I disagree with the Fluoride in the water at dangerous amounts. I've taken classes on water treatment methods, and engineers monitor levels of not only that
So, as a civil engineer you know for a fact that they're putting flouride in the water, and you think it's safe because... they monitor the levels? That just means you disagree on what constitutes "dangerous amounts" (or why would you monitor it at all?).

Alex would probably point out that someone told you what levels are safe, but you're engineers, not biochemists so you just had to trust them. And they were lying to you.

>He spoke at the RNC?

You didn't hear about that? I'm sure if it was an official RNC event or not, actually, but I know the Trump campaign gave him special press credentials.

>This was only five minutes of a marathon event dubbed the “America First” rally, organized by the group Citizens for Trump as a means of celebrating the coronation of their king: Donald J. Trump. And it many ways it was a more welcoming, and perhaps representative environment, of supporters than the delegates just a 15-minute walk away who were still searching for ways to part with their inevitable standard-bearer.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/07/18/alex-jones-roger-stone-bring-the-crazy-to-cleveland.html

As you mentioned him, Roger Stone was there, so it might have been an "unofficial" Trump event that the Trump campaign sanctioned behind the scenes.

Now you understand why you need to hide your beliefs.

He's not hardcore, he's just stupid. People might like listening to him, be he's pretty fucking dumb and if you believe any of the shit he spews for anything other than entertainment, you're pretty fucking dumb too

It was some reporter from Mother Jones who tweeted that he saw Jones with the "special guest credentials," apparently. Media Matters (Soros-backed organization) reported on it. They also said they wouldn't let a reporter from BuzzFeed in. Kek.

>They also said they wouldn't let a reporter from BuzzFeed in

Kek. I wonder why?

This.

It is entertainment in tone, content and delivery.

I'm not saying there is a lot of truth in there but wild tangents, over reactions and anonymous sources are just too prevalent. Many newly redpilled people flock to him and others like Savage. I get it but the tinfoil hat shit has been going on for decades and when you are old enough or mature enough, you'll realize that most things they bring up don't really matter.

Hardcore understanding comes from watching MSM, alternative news, foreign news, researching on your own and drawing conclusions. Don't rely on someone else to process your information, learn to decode it yourself.

>Tories
>smart
U had me laffin

"I have deep context for every claim I make. I know some people say I exaggerate, but I believe everything I say. It's just that the denial is so strong, the apathy so deep, that people need something to shake them out of their morass. We're like flowers who naturally turn toward the sun, and the globalists want us turned toward Hollywood and the TV so they can poison us."
—Quoted in Rolling Stone, March 2011

splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/alex-jones

The thing about Jones is that he has great guests on. He regularly has on ex-CIA and officials who worked in the administrations of the time including the Pentagon, among high-profile people from various fringe movements.

Not to mention Trump and Farage. I guess they were once fringe too though.

agreed

Tell her to turn of the big black cock and cnn and anything else, since they're all fearmongering, and all you want in the family is wholesome tv shows.

My mom had the same reaction when i was watching end game on youtube in 2010ish

Then i showed her his first film "America: Destroyed by design" and slowly saw that hes dealt with so much shit over the years (clintons tried to kill him in new york) that he has become so passionate about fighting corruption and the new world order that is comes off as bonkers to most people

seriously look at the way he presents himself in america destroyed by design vs him now i think hes had a few too many close encounters with death over the years like PTSD shit

THE ALEX JONES SHOW REPORTER POWER RANKINGS

>What A Time To Be Alive Tier
Alex Jones

>Great Tier
David Knight

>Oh yeah, that guy, I like him Tier
Joe Biggs

>Good Tier
Paul Joseph Watson
Margaret Howell
Anthony Gucciardi

>Tits McGee Tier
Lee Ann McAdoo

>Battle Rattle Tier
Jakari Jackson

I'm sure I missed a few like that black chick but they aren't on that much other than the mini-reports in the adbreaks.

>My mum walked in on me watching Alex Jones.
Were you masturbating?

TBF mate, I see him as infotainment for children and the retarded.

underage b&

I spoke with a family friend, one of my parent's clients who had been invited as a guest of one of the attendees, and this guy is kind of big shit so it wasn't really a stretch. He said it wasn't weird, they just socialized, had a camp fire, and bunkhouse area. They had food and alcohol and shot the shit. The only rule was that they couldn't talk business. The only people that stand out who were in his group were Clarence Thomas, Steve Miller, and HW Bush. He said a few more people and of course everyone could bring a guest etc. but those are the ones I remember.

Perhaps the event he went to out there was not the main-event or something, but according to him it was nothing special.

>tfw 8 years ago I thought AJ was the same as Rush "Oxycontin after I fuck little Caribbean boys" Limbaugh.

I've since put aside the rhetoric and broken the conditioning.

If You Don't Have The ProPur Filters You're Basically A Faggot

Every day with the:

>I accidentally revealed my power level to my
>>girlfriend
>>mom
>>boss
>and now i am
>>single
>>punished
>>fired
>so uhhhhhhhh

Like every day. I must give you credit for coming up on variations on the theme but it's wearing a bit thin at this point.

don't forget about tangy tangerine.

splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/alex-jones to be fair, he does have an SPLC extremist profile

I love the man, he's trying his best to out the faggots trying to destroy our world. He adds comedy and facts, if you can't decipher the 2 you're fucking retarded and go back to MSM and reddit. He's redpilled as fuck, I just wish he'd name more of the (((people))) in the media trying to brainwash the world.

I'm sure he can't though, cause the clintons and the rest of the faggot jew elite would have him murdered.

God bless Alex.

>She looked him up and told me he's a bad influence/a fearmongerer
Your mother and that mentality is what has ensured the decline of western way of life.

>anencephalic

hipster faggot jew shill detected, nice try