Other urls found in this thread:

watchcartoononline.com/south-park-season-16-episode-3-faith-hilling-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Edgy =/= redpilled

>Is South Park the greatest TV show of all time
Why yes, yes it is OP.

It's creators are Libertarians

south park is much like kekism.
the point of kekism is to trigger the religous and atheists alike.
south-park likes to trigger Sup Forums and tumblr alike

It is creators are Libertarians

This

They are picking on everyone.
I like how they now connect episodes, instead of one episode one story.

good show. idk about 'red-pilled'.
but is there a character that represents /pol better than cartman?

I just realized Garrisons sex change, Kyles dad's dolphinplasty episode was ELEVEN fucking years ago.

best stop visiting Sup Forums then friendo

It's centrist. Was watching it last night and noted it made fun of liberals and conservatives.

It's always good to have some balance.

>Reddit
You have to go back

Wise words burger.

Those tripps confirm.

are you also on cytube? lol

Yes and no.
It loves to make everybody angry.

They are anti everything.

They named the jew once, when the Kyle's father was the kike lawyer who convinces the kids to lie and sue the public school constantly so he made a fortune.

He's the one.

Completely agree, i love how they took the lord/ randy spoof thru that entire season

Very redpilled in the sense that they make fun of anyone. In that sense they are politically neutral, which I really respect in a television show

They're libertarians. So no.

Come to think of it.

South park might be the greatest thing to come out of America.

Wonder what the 20th Season will be like.

it's semi-redpilled, like sargon, milo, etc.

is there a word for this?

The second stage i guess

Great show. I especially like episodes like the Douche and Turd episode about voting, Goobacks about immigration, Safe space episode, Chef goes nanners about rewriting history and Death camp of tolerance.

Also tweek and craig are qt

>Museum of tolerance
>kike guide talking about antisemitism

wew

no, its quite jewish. funny though

So if you're a socially conservative libertarian are you still in stage two with the filthy pot smokers?

They try to make fun of everyone and have no sacred cows, but in reality they have their narrative they want to push.
It's not actually redpilled.

Stop watching cartoons and start talking to girls you shy beta male faggots Gawd!

Here an episode to fir for the changes in Sup Forums:
watchcartoononline.com/south-park-season-16-episode-3-faith-hilling-2

half jewish, to be precise :^)

>You see Kyle, we have our government to tell us what is, and isn't okay to say in the workplace

>Isn't that fascism?

>No, because we don't call it that

>Named the Jew once

Way more than that. There was "Steinberg and Bergstein" records, and the Jewsians who own all media in the galaxy

This.

No. It's liberal shit mostly. They make fun of liberals because they're edgy, they make fun of everything. But the way they make fun of right-wing stuff is a different kind of fun, also see Family Guy, American Dad etc.

All Jew shit. I mean, the last season couldn't shit more on Trump and your current gun laws.

Season 1-6 were good. Rest is trash.

>They are picking on everyone.
No. They're just liberal Jew pieces of shit. They just aren't your typical Tumblr or NeoGAF kind of liberal Jew piece of shit. They're more your Bill Maher kind. Maher sucks Clinton's asshole but also makes fun of oversensitive liberals and the anti white men folks.

South Park is basically Bill Maher: The Cartoon, politically.

>conservative
>libertarian
Pick one

>t. satan
how saddam these days? did chris ever find happiness down there?

i like american dad, all the characters represent the west today pretty accurately

Underrated

They mock Jews continuously what the fuck are you talking about?

Theres always shit on both sides

Yeah, American Dad is pretty good. I've only seen the first 3 seasons though, it's much better than Family Guy.

Just because they aren't screeching GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW in every episode doesn't mean they're liberal.

Its purple pilled, the creators are hardcore jews

It's truth-pilled but not red-pilled

The creators still accept delusions of this world but they are aware of the truth as well, even if they do not fully regard it as the truth.

They also know that alienating your entire fanbase is stupid so they make fun of everyone to be safe.

You can go longer watch the episode about the Jewsiaks it has been taken off of their website

Comedy central is run by jews, they can't just get away with having the show be super red pilled.

Trey married a black/white mixed stripper and also took in his "wife's son". Matt married a negress also, but looks a little more classy at least.

Trey is having a horrid mid-life crisis. He cheated on his first wife with numerous strippers (how he met his current one). He got his second wife's name tattooed on his arm, and rumor has it his daughter isn't his.