>Twitter twitter.com/SyriaGeneral

Developments August 21
>SAA advances in Darayya
>Negotiations ongoing in Hasakah
>Syrian Army thwarts jihadist counter-offensive in southern Aleppo
>SDF advance south of Manbij
>Hezbollah strikes Nusra in the western Qalamoun
>Top jihadist commander killed in southern Aleppo
>Massive explosion rips through Jihadist stronghold in Idlib (munitions depot went kebab)
>ISIS attacks Kuweires Airport area of east Aleppo
>Iran allows Russia to use Hamedan Airbase indefinitely
>Russia could use Incirlik airbase ‘if necessary’ – Turkish PM
>Jihadists lose 30+ fighters in failed northern Hama offensive
>Syrian Army advances to Ramouseh Bridge in southern Aleppo
>Clashes restart in Hasakah City after government, Kurdish negotiations fail
>Syrian Army goes on the offensive in east Palmyra
>Syrian Army prepares for massive Latakia offensive
>Syrian jets fly over flashpoint city despite US warning
>Saudi jets strike Yemen’s capital during 100,000 strong rally in support of Houthis

>NEW SOUTHFRONT
youtu.be/zE0F2CZJVRk

>Newest Interviews with Assad
youtu.be/kb_Lq1VrTxM
youtu.be/VynWkRJPoeY

PERMANENT MAPS
>Live hohol with ticker
syria.liveuamap.com/
>Interactive military map
militarymaps.info/
>Syria conflict map
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/
> Syria Civil war
www.edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html

RECENT MAPS
>Aleppo City Aug 20
i.imgur.com/zNiG2co.jpg
>Manbij - Al-Bab Aug 17
i.imgur.com/Qu0hJLm.jpg
>East Ghouta Aug 12
i.imgur.com/tAk6uPR.jpg
>Latakia Aug 9
i.imgur.com/fJ1ohBV.jpg
>Darayya Aug 21
i.imgur.com/aReHyJkh.jpg
>Hasakah Aug 20

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bQI3f176WwY
hangthebankers.com/pentagon-trillion-audit-reveals/
dodig.mil/pubs/report_summary.cfm?id=7034
twitter.com/EmanQasim/status/767458389521797120
twitter.com/RosmeWarda/status/767459050619633664
twitter.com/Brian_Whit/status/767406695723196416
youtu.be/M_w6UAO59rU
unz.com/akarlin/
twitter.com/ahmadsaman7/status/767462703728328704
aranews.org/2016/08/فصائل-الجبهة-الجنوبية-تستعد-لعملية-عس/
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/767463644263309312
twitter.com/zehrabaydur/status/767466464190300160
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/767465334492323840
twitter.com/vvanwilgenburg/status/767468060789841920
youtube.com/watch?v=lO4zxFQs4QQ
now.mmedia.me/lb/en/NewsReports/567254-military-coup-in-rebel-held-syria-town
reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/comments/4vtf7w/500_southern_front_fighters_defected_to_ahrar/
twitter.com/loyaday/status/767474517274947584
twitter.com/M1Massoud/status/767469330091151365
twitter.com/v4st0/status/767475803084972032
twitter.com/oulosP/status/767475894101258241
twitter.com/EHSANI22/status/767431466842292226
youtube.com/watch?v=zViyZGmBhvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

EXPLOSION!

listen to this amazing symphonic tribute to zaki nassif
very recommended

youtu.be/bQI3f176WwY

also second for biji biji Assad

You do realize Darayya fell several times already back in 2012 and 2013, right?

Never mind that. "According to UAE guy", the East Ghouta can survive until JaF or the SF can break the siege externally. My money was never on Darayya, it was always on Douma. And they can't do anything but wait for the SAA to get BTFO in Aleppo.

2nd for harakat hezbollah al-nujaba

ALLAH SOURIYA BASHAR W BAS

GLORY AND RIGHTEOUSNESS ALWAYS WIN

>Report 2 hours ago by #Kurdish #Kurds #Kurd #TwitterKurds #YPG #Assayish Activist vs #SAA #NDF

As I mentioned in my thread, Yemeni liberation forces captured Han mountain from the Houthis, breaking the siege of Taizz. But of course some retarded protest gets a mention while an actual military development doesn't. Stay classy, /sg/.

I didn't know there was any recent developments in Yemen . I would have put that in the op had I known.

>Pentagon doesn’t know where $6.5 trillion went

hangthebankers.com/pentagon-trillion-audit-reveals/
dodig.mil/pubs/report_summary.cfm?id=7034

I put it in my op thread but some Romanian removed it and kept only the pro-SAA ones. I know it's not your fault.

Please help a clueless idiot to understand this nomenclature. I've given up on our shit media reporting from the Middle East.

There's four sides here, correct?
Assad/government/SAA/Russians
>bro-tier

ISIS kebab
>Fuck these guys

Non-ISIS kebab/FSA/Turkey?
>Fuck these guys also I presume?

Kurds?
>Iunno

Who are the US behind now, the Kurds? Are they interested in all of Syria or just the north?

twitter.com/EmanQasim/status/767458389521797120

Think for yourself... It will make it a lot easier for you.

i don't understand why anti israel folks (i feel neutral) are all >muh palestinian children >muh palestinian women

Do you know the numbers of SAA around the East Ghouta encirclememt? And how many of islamists are inside?

>#Aleppo: Rebels confirmed killed 2 Colonels of #Assad General Suheil Al Hassan's "Tiger Forces" in Southern #Aleppo.

Q A S E M OF D E A T H

>

The only time Hamas fires rockets into Israel is when they need a PR boost. They do not care about their own people. It's the definition of frustrating.

twitter.com/RosmeWarda/status/767459050619633664

>twitter.com/Brian_Whit/status/767406695723196416

>“Ex-president Saleh offers ‘all Yemen’s facilities’ to Russia”

Upcoming offensives in Daraa, Hama, and Aleppo. This is gonna be good.

Please put the Twitter users name in the tweet you are posting. I know its @ivansidorenko1 but it's good for everyone to at least know who so they can check for themselves.

kek

would you like to see palestine with more effective leadership? is that because you don't think israel deserves to be a state?

I appreciate the sentiment but "thinking for yourself" is highly overrated without basic information

It's a very Swedish thing to do though so I understand any confusion

>Daraa

That front has been mostly quiet. Any information that you can provide on that front?

no I am a random goy not a credible source. I'd say some 9000

youtu.be/M_w6UAO59rU

#Hasakah: #YPG calling on pro-#Assad forces in #Hasakah to surrender.

Sure m8

those are big swords

4u

>At the beginning of 2016, I predicted a 30% chance that the war in Donbass will reignite sometime this year. However, this was done under the assumption that Trump only had a 40% chance of securing the Republican nomination, and before he had made his antipathy to the Pozocracy really explicit. So, unfortunately, I have to raise this to as high as 50% now.

unz.com/akarlin/
-----
Basically, Ukraine will attack NAF as November closes in, so evil Russia will be a theme in the media and Trump is hurt in the polls by his pro Russia coments he mase.

Inside activist sources seem to be reporting a wide attack in both Daraa and Quneitra "over the next few hours"

aranews.org/2016/08/فصائل-الجبهة-الجنوبية-تستعد-لعملية-عس/

It could be more PR by these guys as they are under massive fire and mutiny over their refusal to fight Assad, and this week regime artillery killed quite a few civilians, including children. The SF could collapse due to defections if it doesn't move soon. Let's see if they are sincere this time.

What's with the sly accusation?
Trying to start shit?

I don't even know what is being asked... Either way it's worded like bait, which is why I didn't answer.

>#NorthernHoms #Waer #SAA #SyrianArmy #SyrianArabArmy #NDF #SyAAF

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/767463644263309312

yes i am.
it seemed from your post that you thought palestine's leadership was ineffective and can't protect their people from israeli leadership. do you want to see israel have power over the palestinians or do you want the palestinians to have better leadership?

they have such pretty eyes

I feel they would fare better with Israeli citizenship...

Never trust a poster who can't use capital letters, 9 times out of 10 they are retarded

>There's four sides here, correct?

No, there are five:

1. USA/Russia/Israel
>The puppet masters

2. Turkey/Iran/Saudi Arabia
>Puppet master wannabes threatening the power and influence of #1

3. Syrian and Iraq government
>The victims of #1 trying to come down on #2

4. FSA, ISIS, not!Al-Nusra, and the others
>The puppets

5. Qatar, Kurds, Hezbollah
>Guys who just want to get the best out of this mess

The Kurds are slipping into #4. The US is about to give up and slip down into #5. Turkey might soon find itself in #3.

Each group is bad in some way, there are no "good guys" (the Hezbollah is the closest to this btw). If you don't want to be disappointed then go with "fuck everyone" and just enjoy the conflict.

is israel trying to give it to them?

9/10 if they ask you a question about Israel it's bait.

--------------------------------------
It appears this dude is calling his people to arms..

Wrong tweet
twitter.com/zehrabaydur/status/767466464190300160

>Arabic

God how I wish I was fluent in this language. Mutiny and defections in the south? Well, if they refuse to fight, they ought to try and work out some level of negotiations. At this point, what do they have to lose?

>UNCONFIRMED: #YPG orders all Pro-#Assad fighters to surrender or be killed.
Whatever it takes... #Hasakah | #Twitterkurds

>UPDATE: Heavy fighting being reported between #YPG/Asayish and regime forces in #Hasakah tonight - @hawarturkce/@cdersim3

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/767465334492323840

4Jew.

>Wladimir: Heavy clashes in center of Gwuran, local Kurdish media reports suggest.
twitter.com/vvanwilgenburg/status/767468060789841920

Again? Things had just calmed down.

youtube.com/watch?v=lO4zxFQs4QQ

Am I the only one who thinks that Shi'ites look more human than Sunnis no matter what? I mean, these women wear IS-tier clothes and yet look more natural than some Turkish hijabis.

Look at this abomination. Something just feels wrong.

Here's an article about the mutiny although later it appears the leadership restored its control

now.mmedia.me/lb/en/NewsReports/567254-military-coup-in-rebel-held-syria-town

And also reports of defections to Ahrar

reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/comments/4vtf7w/500_southern_front_fighters_defected_to_ahrar/

The Southern Front risks becoming like Chechnya's Kadyrov, when they were the most promising of all rebel groups to establish a non-fundamentalist alternative administration to Assad. They could have tied up the regime's manpower but instead the regime now has all the time in the world to focus on Ghouta and Aleppo. It's the prisoner's dilemma, basically. To say nothing of the fact that the local population deeply distrusts Assad, his callousness was why they rebelled in the first place.

>Shi'ites look more human than Sunnis
>Sunnis look more human than Shi'ites

just stop

>an actual FAMAS

I'd like to know where he got that. There aren't that many floating around on the market.

Thats Croatian VHS.

WTF ghee is made in the same place as soap? I thought it was poo-in-loo version of butter.

Makes more sense. They look very similar.

>It's a "Rebels report their assault a few hours before it starts thus completely obliterating their chances of a surprise attack" episode.

first for death to saudi arabia, death to israel, death to america, HOUTHIS STRONK

They didn't announce it, this information was leaked. They usually only announce offensives exactly when they start. But why bother explaining to people who think this

>A dog
>People having fun
>men with organized hair, nice clothes
>women with no burqa/hijab, wearing pants, side by side with men
>they all seem to be having a great day

So...it this in some "liberated" part of Syria? Maybe Idlib? Kafranbl? West Aleppo? This must be in a part where democratic jihadists and moderate beheader are in controll.

Just made these pics and uploaded them to Facebook, along with a short polemic implying our government is supporting the wrong side due to the lobbying power of a certain two Middle Eastern countries.

2/3

3/3

Nice

>17 SAA/NDF regime forces killed tonight&following seized
>- 6 AK47
>-5 RPG
>-1 BKC
>8 phones &binoculars
>#hasakah #YPG

>YPG has 15 of the 17 SAA/NDF regime forces killed tonight

twitter.com/loyaday/status/767474517274947584

>Heavy clashes have started again in Gueran neighborhood in #Hasakah between #Rojava_Forces and Syrian regime forces.
There's no ceasefire.

twitter.com/M1Massoud/status/767469330091151365

I've been out of the loop for some time, what's up with the Kurds? Last time I was here they had "meh" relations with SAA but weren't fighting, did some big event happen? Or did they just presume it's time to split?

twitter.com/v4st0/status/767475803084972032

>Rus TV footage shows that #SAA was inside the Technical College of Artillery Base

That Bashar's dictorship oppresion...HE MUST GO!!

>SAA

Funny, the SAA isn't fighting yet, they are just providing artilley support to NDF.
YPG confirmed to be media attentionwhores just like moderate beheaders when they kill "2000 hezbollah soldiers" or like the hohols when they kill "20000 spestnaz".

Fucking commie scum, hopefully they will be ovened/gassed soon. I don't care who does it 2bh but i sure would cheer for them

twitter.com/oulosP/status/767475894101258241

>"We will activate all previous #Yemen-#USSR treaties, so #Russia can use our military bases, airports & ports to fight terrorism." - Saleh

inb4 putinbot

@oulosP 3m3 minutes ago
Reports that Syrian Government jets struck Kurdish militants from #Iraq who were going to join #Asayish separatists in #Hasakah, #Syria.

BTFO
T
F
O

Pashmergays blown to their coffins by the SyAAF

read government's "propaganda"
just waiting for kurds to respond

twitter.com/EHSANI22/status/767431466842292226

There are reports of the SAA inside the College...

>SAA Reporter @Syria_Protector 6 hHace 6 horas

>Photos reportedly taken from inside the Air force #Technical College in south #Aleppo, shows #SAA troops there.

Little info coming from there tho, it seems they are learning the meaning of OpSec

ww3 confirmed

Might this be why non-religiously motivated Arab soldiers suck so much?

youtube.com/watch?v=zViyZGmBhvs

>Syrian government
>degeneracy

>Moderate Opposition
>traditionalism

wtf, I hate assad now

But on a more serious note, by posting these pictures here you're not gonna get much support, unless you're outsider normie scum, of course.

Asayish (mostly non-PYD kurds) had chimpouts on monthly basis. Now, either YPG or Asayish tried "relocate" bunch of arabs and tribal leaders from NDF didn't really agree with them trying to hide their genocide plans. So, NDF attacks (and arms non-NDF arabs/assyrians) Asayish in Hasakah, then YPG shows up helping Asayish, and the very next second SyAF bombs Asayish, YPG AND SDF HQs.

Old photo, they're still fighting there, no conclusion to ebin battel

Holy shit PYD are scum.

Reminder that Saddam did nothing wrong

Ironically, the Asayish started that entire conflict by launch RPGs at an NDF checkpoint.

Fucking kek, it's only matter of time when YPG gets fed up with Asayish and their retarded ENKS supporters. The very first year after the civil war ends there will be a new civil war in Rojava

if you watch the footage it seems that they went in then came out because of heavy fire

4D chess

Alright, be honest now. Most people in T*rkey would react to these pictures like "Yeah good of rebels to fight against Assad's degeneracy." But would brainwashed W*stern liberals legit defend moderate head choppers for being more Islamic after seeing these pics? Don't they love Islamsts?

another one

Asayish is PYD's police force man.

I see, so the Kurds failed to keep their end of a deal with the Syrian government? And resorted to petty thieving? Damn

Wait, isn't NDF a part of SAA? So, are you saying they set up the Kurds for fuckup? You kinda lost me there

This time as well?! Holy crap, they just don't learn until they get airstriked to oblivion

It seems the SAA is focusing on the outskirts of the Artillery college, maybe going to encirle they jihadists in Ramouseh taking the land surrounding it? We'll have to wait, the only thing we can be sure is that the jihadists are on the defensive now.

I don't usually post in sg, just lurk the OP to get the latest maps/events.

I thought the consensus was that Assad was our boy in the Syrian conflict, and that the 'moderates' were typical mudshit fundamentalist goat fuckers?

Correct.

Idk mate,I don't want to judge them after reading just one thread. I'm just waiting for kurds response to this guy's thread which is alway so controversial

He is, but secularism is a key factor for a degenerate society.
Hate the islamists all you want but at least they don't promote that shit.

Asayish isn't affiliated with PYD per se, but with all kurdish parties in Rojava. But everyone knows YPG doesn't want to take fighters from other groups so they have the choice to either start to build the shit they, government, rebels or IS had destroyed OR to join """a police force""" composed of literal chimpanzees and criminals

stupid potato. western civ is the antithesis of islam.

PYD is in charge of Rojava user.

NDF is a loyalist militia force, not a regulated army. Which is why it is so hard for Damascus to force them into signing truces.

>It seems the SAA is focusing on the outskirts of the Artillery college, maybe going to encirle they jihadists in Ramouseh taking the land surrounding it? We'll have to wait, the only thing we can be sure is that the jihadists are on the defensive now.
I think the way they're doing it is the most logical, they will probably envelope it first then attack from the west, south and north of the base, driving the terrorists into the sieged part of Aleppo.