It's Always Sunny Thread

>Have no fears, we've got stories for years.

Three Chads and a Stacey are not funny.

>Dennis, Mac, and Charlie, being Chads
>Dee in any possibly being a Stacey

bird lady and 3 retards somehow chad

also last season sucked except maybe 3 or 4 episodes, hopefully next 2 will be better

Best comedy on television

Season 7 is best and worst season.

I was going to make a thread to ask about this.
Just finished season 1, it was alright-to-really good depending on the episode. Does it get better once Danny DeVito comes in? What's the peak and the low point?

Devito definitely makes the show once he comes in, and it helps that the other characters start to find their roles, and the show as a whole really starts to hit its stride.

I don't care what anyone says, "Who Pooped The Bed?" was classic.

>Does it get better once Danny DeVito comes in?
Significantly. Not that the first season wasn't good, but he really nails the role and makes everything so much funnier.

I agree. Artemis getting super into the mystery is hillarious.

>Oh, you think we're "hitting our stride," Frank? >Really? - Yeah! 'Cause Dee's in a goddamn costume every other day.

I honestly loved the newest season compared to 11 and 10.

>Bringing back Wolf Cola with the 24 hour news cycle.
>Mac coming out as gay at an arbiter meeting over who gets a scratch off
>i personally loved the gang goes black
>dee dicking over that stripper guy to strip in front of his daughter / dennis and charlies strip team
>the gang sitting around watching charlie and macs mom want to kill each other

it was a step up, imo. obviously they don't compare to so many older episodes but i genuinely loved the last season

>Mac coming out as gay at an arbiter meeting over who gets a scratch off
ASSPOUNDER 9000

i love how they all were just smoking cigarettes by the end of it which you haven't seen them really smoke in a long time.

He really rounds out the cast, and makes the show better desu.

Old Lady House and the waterpark episodes were great this season. Plus the whole Cricket side storyline.

i forgot how they had cricket link up perfectly with the other episodes.

honestly, fuck the haters. season 12 was one of the best full seasons in a while

I always thought they shouldve ended it after season 7 and then top it all off with a movie. After season 7 they have this bizarre self aware thing and the show definitely dips into mediocrity several times after that.

It's coming back? I thought the last episode was supposed to be a conclusive end

In 2018 because everyone has a side project.

It's still up in the air if Glenn Howerton is coming back as Dennis.

Yeah the only episode this Season I didn't like was the Cricket one, and even that was alright. Water Park is one of my top 5 favorite episodes of the series.

The gang goes black was fucking great. The songs are solid and the jokes are gr8 even if you get triggered by BLM

I can't suspend my disbelief because most of the zany hijinks they get into require them to be legitimately retarded. They alternate between normal adults and caricatures way too often.

When do they EVER act like actual adults?

Crackhead sociopaths don't get into zany hijinks.

I could totally imagine the first episode of that show happening to some degree irl and they act extreme assholes but do seem like real people.

Underaged memer.

Speaking of, Underage Drinking is still best episode.

Watch the episodes before Frank shows up. It's an entirely different show

Idk frankly I would say all the way up until the end of season 2 still has elements of them being people before they turn into cartoon characters.

True. The Flanderization really starts the third season. Charlie is a retard, Mac's a fag, etc

the show gets much better after season one then gets much much worse from season 10 onwards. stop after 9.