I hate modern archtitecture because traditional architecture is bette-

>I hate modern archtitecture because traditional architecture is bette-

ebin meme, m8

grug hate pretty caves. grug think all cave should be ugly.

They aren't talking about straw fucking shacks when they say this OP

this is now a traditional architecture thread

Ah beautiful, praise Allah, praise Mohammed (peace be upon him)
No disgusting idolatry here

ugh, so old fashioned and regressive... tear it down and replace it with something more modern!

why are orthodox churches so aesthetically pleasing?

I disagree they all look like onions are put on top and remind me of mosques

Was one letter really too much to finish the sentence?

yanks don't get to have an opinion on architecture

>classical architecture is archaic, patriarchic and xenophobic!
>we need gender-neutral, ethnic-neutral grey blocks!

Individualism is a sin

Muh I am so smert and sophizicated becus I wus born in a good buildung country

Why would you cherrypick shacks rather than Nubian architecture if you were going to post Sudan?

This. Neo-classical architecture harkons back to the age of scientific racism, gender inequality, majority white societies and the discrimination of LGBTQWERT+++ individuals. By allowing these monuments of shame to stand in our cities, we propagate the idea that such crimes against humanity are okay and have a place in our tolerant societies. They must all be torn down and replaced with more progressive building styles, as can be seen in this picture.

I get it you're irnically mocking SJWs but you end up just as retarded from the other side

No, you're actually retarded. Muslims culturally appropriated byzantine/orthodox architecture after the fall of Constantinople.

They do have some very good architecture, sadly it's vastly outnumbered by McMansions, Walmarts and other cheap buildings built by underpaid fence hoppers.

Muslims have some real nice original architecture though, which is why its a shame when a new mosque is just hagia-sophia #126

>Muslims culturally appropriated byzantine/orthodox architecture after the fall of Constantinople.

>comparing where the top 10% lived to where the bottom 30% lives

el idiot

Why is there a 2nd tower next to that building ?

Nice, but the colored letters are a bit too garish.

when I was a kid I'd see all these houses on farmland while passing by in the car and wish I had one

there's actually truth to that, the resemblance stems from the shared political ancestry most of asia minor had with eastern europe and that's the eastern roman empire.

This is what people ITT would want contemporary architecture to be

It literally looks unfinished. It's like they said fuck it after putting the windows in.

why not both

Yeah totally

r8?
for an American mansion, 7/10

>entryway

Going to have to disagree with you there friendo.

Modern architecture can be pretty beautiful if done right.

It's functional, efficient and reliable. You don't have to renovate them every decade like old traditional housings. So you safe tons of money, you have more space, etc. Also less heating is needed and therefore you do something good for your environment and the nature. Everyone who loves his country should support modern architecture.

>but muh individualism
>but in the past everything was better

*cums*

Post more Neo-Maya stuff.

damn

I prefer German and French stuff but that's nice.

>posts what might aswell be a bunker or a garage
yeah gorgeous

Out of all the Mosque's I've visited (two), the Grand Mosque of Paris is by far the nicest.

Every old building in England looks like a prison

from Ottawa, Canada

That's actually the Canadian Parliament

British enough to prove my point, ain’t saying it looks bad but in my opinion the buildings always look like prison blocks.

>soul patch
>World's widest porch
4/10.

Not that user but that would be Neo-Aztec, pictured would be contemporary Mayan

don't see it

No it's simply because now we can build these boring featureless blocks. If you want to have these "traditional" buildings you either have to use traditional materials and techniques, which costs a lot of money, or have it be soulless copy akin to a McMansion