Spider-Man #8 Lettered Preview

Name?
Name?

Sorry for that's the cosplay variant by Pierre Demery.

Here's the regular cover (was #7's).

That variant is almost creepy.

>professional
>courtesy

>PROFESSIONAL

>courtesy

>PROFESSIONAL

>COURTESY

Grandma!

Reaction images

FIN

>Why are you crying?
>thigken of space

Wasn't #7 like a week ago?

This looks pretty good

Bendis talk, nothing of value gets said even though word bubbles fill like half the issue, niggers always band together even when they stand for opposite values. This is a shit comic.

>I've never been in a position like this before

Never been in the position of being on a seemingly unrelated case and finding out a heroes secret identity, really? FUCKING REALLY?

Can't remember your own damn work? I'm talking to you Bendis.
Yes you.
Bendis the writer.
For Marvel comics
Chubby, bald headed, black kids
Yes that Bendis

So I picked up the first trade of miles book, and two things I like two things I hate.
I hate bendis constantly making parker job...constantly. and how everybody jumps miles dick like he's the coolest/the venom strike being broken.
I like miles as a character and his suit is cool, bendis speak works for high schoolers. Also I guess I'll nor that miles not wanting to be the black spiderman even in positive or negative. I'm torn I like and hate this run but that's only off of the first trade.. what's even worth reading in marvel after secret wars now? I'm waiting on marvel champions since that's got characters not written by bendis.

Why does this title sell so good?

Because Miles has a lot of potential as a character, despite how he squanders it.

I made your reaction image textless for you.

Having never read Alias or The Pulse, when did that happen?

I'd be okay with this issue if at least Miles' thought captions are removed.

I'm pretty sure that Jessica would have an even easier time figuring out Kamala Khan's secret. It's just so obvious.

Looks fun

the First damn issue!

>cropping some of the borders

To be fair, the situation really is different. Steve Rogers is a veteran superhero who mosly lives on his own and most of his loved ones are heroes or non-civilians, Miles is just a teenager.
And wasn't Steve Rogers' identity public knowledge at the time?

This is bad.
This is Miles Morales bad.
This is Miles Morales written by Bendis bad

Bendis? The writer?

I swear you faggots live exaggerate shit

This isn't even bad

Bendis?

He writes, you know.

Live? To exaggerate?

Four pages wasted on repetitive dialogue?
That's pretty bad.
Especially with the artists Bendis gets.

Bendis sure loves the "character doesn't know other character even though he logically should" cliché.

Why should Miles know her?

If he knows who Luke Cage is, then he should know his wife. Miles is a nerd, and as an Avenger you'd think he'd be familiar with all NYC superheroes.

Yeah it's not bad. It's worse than bad.

>Luke Cage
>cursing

Bendis is such a fiddle faddle

You're right, we need to invent a new word to encapsulate the depths of horribleness that this was

I propose Bendisque

Jessica Jones hardly counts as a superhero and do you know all famous people's wives?

Wanna bet this is another issue where nothing happens? These issues are nothing more than a few conversations stretched across an entire issue. Nothing more than that.

Jessica is non-active. Jewel is pretty obscure and mostly just fucked around for a week during the classic Avengers tenure.

its no wonder this is a top 10 selling comic

vumo

This sums up these three characters
Especially sam

>not making the background transparent for the perfection reaction image
Boo!

>what's even worth reading in marvel after secret wars now?
>New Avengers
>Ultimates
>Contest of Champions
>Vision
>Moon Knight
>Unbelievable Gwenpool
>Ms. Marvel
>Captain Marvel
>Uncanny Avengers
>Squadron Supreme
>Hyperion
>Nighthawk
>Spider-man/Deadpool
>Totally Awesome Hulk

Mind you, about half of these are either already over or ending soon since Marvel NOW 2.0 starts up this fall. Also, a bunch of them get stuck with Civil War II tie-ins that derail the books and under no circumstances should you feel compelled to waste money on the trainwreck that is Civil War II. Either pirate or just read a recap of CWII if you hit any of the tie-ins.

>the little brothers
When will this blaxploitation end?

Would make more sense if Sam was crying about his missing dad or if that was his dad's helmet.

He never knew Rich, is this more of Bendis' forced drama.

>Would make more sense if Sam was crying about his missing dad or if that was his dad's helmet.
He has been doing that shit since his creation. Everybody is sick of that already.

Bendis is a good writer

Did they explain why she doesn't shape-shif her hair and her face when she is Ms Marvel? Would be more effective than a tiny mask
(is it because of that bullet she took in the first issues?)

>I hate bendis constantly making parker job...constantly. and how everybody jumps miles dick like he's the coolest/the venom strike being broken.
That's three things, chum.

A-Force desu

I'm sick of Sam himself in all honesty

>copypaste the same drawing twice

Futurama is set mainly in Victorian England

I know but I am just saying it makes no sense for him to cry about Rich, don't get triggered.

You know its a Bendis book when it just people standing around talking for several pages.

Have you seem the competition? It ain't exactly hard.