Miraculous Ladybug

instagram.com/p/BKErf4SAb8C

pastebin.com/WEJsptdm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FlwV3scCgAM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that production code

is it the 30th episode over all or the 30th of season 2?

also why does it say the Adventures of Ladybug? Isn't it normally Ladybug and Chat Noir?

It has to be overall. Every season is 26 episodes.

Good question.

I really wish they would do more night episodes. It's hard to believe that someone as busy as Adrien can often get away during the day, during 1-on-1 lessons no less.

really hoping we get some stuff before season 2 comes out in May, maybe France will get it early again or maybe some of the specials will be out before season 2

I know that the webisodes are apparently coming out next month, but I assume those will mostly be fun side stories with the kids and probably not have much Ladybug and Chat Noir, but focus on Marinette and Adrien instead

I wouldn't be surprised if the Christmas special was equally focused on all the characters but why would the Halloween special be?

nah I mean the 2D webisodes, I expect the specials to have a bit more action and plot than anything

It would be nice if the specials came out to fit their holidays. I kinda expect the Halloween special to be about Chat but I have no clue what the Christmas special will be about, other than maybe a generic story and maybe something about Adrien's mother

Oh shit, Nathelie got turned into a supervillain.

could be but didn't Hawkmoth already learn the danger of hitting too close to home during Simonsays?

turning his personal assistant evil just sounds like he is asking for trouble

i wonder if this villain could be related to the Bee Miraculous somehow

>turning his personal assistant evil just sounds like he is asking for trouble

That was turning someone evil who hated him, but someone loyal to him? That could work out, at least, to someone as hilariously shortsighted as Gabriel. If it is his assistant, look! She even made herself all blond to appeal to both father and son.

I'm not terribly convinced that Gabriel is short sighted though, if anything he seems rather cautious and reserved, not things would expect from short sighted people

if he was short sighted he probably would have taken the Peacock Miraculous and charged into battle against Ladybug and Chat Noir himself, instead of making his own safety such a high priority

Weird question but

>When an akuma is not cleansed by Ladybug, it will multiply and turn other people into frozen copies of the original akumatized villain. Hawk Moth can trap the original akuma in a glass dome at the top of his cane, and he can release it again when the victim gets sad or angry once more. This turns the victim into the same akumatized villain, but it also unfreezes the copies of them, which the original villain can command and control. Hawk Moth can also control many akumas to form a swarm that makes a large version of his head, which he can speak through. However, once the original akuma is de-evilized, its copies vanish, reverting the duplicates of the villain back to normal.

Can anybody point out the eps and scenes with the whole Akuma Copy thing?

Okay, I'm wondering whether i should watch this show or not. It seems like the hype for it is growing, and perhaps there is a reason, but i really hate 3d cartoons, i can't stand the show's style. Is the show worth suffering by the 3d?

its from the Origin episodes which are the last two in most air orders

basically after it happened once and Ladybug and Chat knew about it, they never let it happen again

it's absolute garbage.It's cheaply made (think "rwby" cheap, and the stories are for retarded toddlers.

I can understand the dislike of 3D animation, I often disliked it in the past but this show really is an improvement in animation quality from pretty much every 3D tv show i can think of, although if you just dislike it in general not even liking stuff like Zootopia, perhaps there is no helping you.

as for the show itself it depends on what you like and what you want out of it, in truth season one, while very good, is very light, its mostly just monster of the week stuff.

It's really good 3D. Plus the female lead is basically early Usagi from Sailor Moon: a lovable, hapless spaz with some of the sharpest stark and most amusing expressions 3D or otherwise.

I do enjoy disney and pixar 3d movies, but those are very well done. I hate bad 3d, like first eps of the show. So the question is, will the plot make up for it?
Yes, i figured that out. Though while characters are decent, the backgrounds and enviroments look horrible. I want to have an eyefeast while looking at a show. I saw the anime styled animation(i think this is how the show was planned to look like?) and enjoyed it because it looked nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=FlwV3scCgAM

I mean the backgrounds and environment looks much better but the character designed really improved in the change to 3D. those characters were way too generic anime

>Yellow and black
>Style QUEEN
Really makes you think

Yes, this is the video i meant. I agree character designs improved, but i liked the anime visuals more.

>Chloe stops being the de facto villain of the show and starts being an actual super villain
>she actually causes less trouble now

Are there any French subs (not english subs) to the eps? Have searched around but all I can find are English subs for French dub, not French subs for French dubs.

they probably exist, but we wouldn't know where to get them, probably on some french site

I too desire such things. Haven't found any, though.

that would be hilarious

Like for HoH? Miraculousubs just started working on them.

Chat has his own solo comic series coming out supposedly.
He's gonna be bouncing around the Zag-verse meeting people in Ghost Force and Pixy Girl because his comic takes him to America on a modeling campaign.

LB's solo till he gets back.

Yeah no. Chat goes to America is a side story just like Ladybug goes to Shanghai. It doesn't happen during the actual series.

*Season, not series

Fair enough.

they watch it for the catboy

Gabriel isn't short sighted. He's the villain in a Villain of the Week superheroine show aimed at 6-year-old children. His hands are tied, but it's not personal incompetence, it's kind of like a set of unspoken rules he's compelled to follow.

Love those golden thighs.

marichat

Oh okay, I'll have to watch those.
So that's actually a thing? Like if any of the students who became akumized weren't restored properly they'd apparently end up spreading it reflekta style and making everyone into Stormy Weather clones or Volpina clones or whatever?
Huh. Just a weird thought.

Yes but good job spoiling the entire episode for yourself

The entire episode? But it's a two parter, surely it isn't just about some akuma spreading everywhere.
Then again it's Amazing Ladybug, the plots are basic Monster of the Week. Spoiling isn't exactly like Game of Thrones or whatever.

You'll see when you watch them I guess

Ok.

>he hasn't seen the episode where Marinette's entire class is murdered at a wedding

Omg yes I need more Marichat

Whos the yellow person

Can you read

Queen Bee presumably... Chloe? Probably.