/got/ general

****y edition

Old bread

she is literally boy george at this point

is she the next chloe moretz?

Would netflix and fuck with

Do you like Jon drawings?

Let's be honest here. We all want the show to end this way.

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

>Sansa is a proper lady
>D&D get some bong whore to play her
what did they mean by this?

and... it... will.......

What went wrong?

anglo genes

Argh

good thing he brought those crayons as a gift for the child queen

What would a White Walker ruled Westeros look like?

i'll be her daddy

Why does he have such a beta resting posture?

she was a cute kid, but an average woman

to pedophiles, it's the worst possible scenario

>Normies now saying Jaime wasn't brave charging the dragon, and that he was sneaking up on a defenseless Dany and "stabbing her in the back like he did her father"
Normies truly are bad people.

leave her alone faggot

he's a fucking white male

only women can show imposing stances now

Choose your team

>no slow-motion
>no super-charged special attacks
>no plot exposition by observing characters

nigga do you even watch anime?

>Let's be honest here. We all want the show to end
correct
>this way.
I'll take anything t b h, just fucking end it

Even if he were stabbing her in the back, how is that any better than Daenerys burning men alive from the sky, giving them virtually no chance to fight back?

Why does the virgin stance doesn't get me a blonde cute ;_;

and what about bronn? bronn is the coolest motherfucker in the whole show

nigga yo crazy

>normies are bad

news at 11

Ashara
Margaery
Lyanna
Thoros

>he thinks a man's posture is what intimidates others

you're not supposed to hit girls, that's a core message of the show, do you even watch it?

That's true though.

THE THRONE IS MINE

was he always like this? maybe because he was just hanging around a bunch of wildlings and criminals before so i didn't notice, but he's so beta around dany.

one from each category

>implying the smug bitch Daenerys wouldn't benefit from a backhand from Barristan or Jon

Reminder that Cers 9/11-ing a church was the best moment in the show.

Robert Baratheon 3
Jaqen 3
Blackfish 4
Gregor Clegane 5
volcel

Cersei
Melisandre
Olenna
Brienne
Margaery

yasssss

Missing someone.

anglo curse cast by the ghost of aryan past for choosing the wrong side

It was beautiful

fuck off normie

>No frogfu
Go fuck yourself

Who is the CM Punk of Game of Thrones?

shit list please burn yourself at the stake

excuse me sir this is /got/ we talk about the show here

dany no!!!

LEAKS WHEN?

>team sociopath
Euron Greyjoy
Qyburn
Roose Bolton
Bronn
Ygritte

Stannis. The absolute GOAT but left too soon due to shitty leadership.

On this note, who is more incompetent: Vince or D&D?

ill spend all 15 on Jorah whom isn't listed

>stannis worth 5
>the leader that got his entire army decimated because he burned his own daughter alive

LUL

>mfw she doesn't remember because bran was warging her

>ygritte not free

pathetic

How will Jorah react when Jon takes his waifu's pusy for himself?

Jamie is a fucking legend

> Her Dothraki could raid around Harrenhal & the northern Reach preventing the lanisters moving toops around the board as they should while her Tyrell & Dornish forces marshall
> could include some intrigue of whether she would give the Rainwood to the Dornish that help capture it or get the houses there to bend the knee
> NOPE got to sail around the continent until the best pirates in the world sack muh fleet twice
> Better teleport to Highgarden & totally ignore Dorne & the Stormlands or any semblance of continental strategy

This sucks, this is nothing like the total war style conquest I was expecting. This is a major fucking cop out. Everything is being ignored, every house, every kingdom, even fucking scouts for fucks sake. Tywin vs Robb was way better but they skimped on the battles there too.

You have the perfect IP to craft a brilliant war and ya dun fucked it up. People been waiting decades for this shit.

A knight charging a dragon.
Such and old cliche and it still gets me deep down.

Wanting to fuck and wife her isn't normal sir.

Strong Belwas shits in the general direction of your post.

>showfags around
Sad!

Too difficult for normies

a beta sociopath delusional faggot who gets in way over his head and gets his ass kicked in his first fight?

probably the random dothraki #0083 who decided to try to fight Drogo in the tent

>tfw people root for the dragon over the redeemed knight

>Margaery
>5

Seriously hope your kidding

Also Missandei for waifu.

The writing can't get any worse can it

Why is Drogon not "iron scale"? Aren't dragon scales supposed to be the toughest materials in fantasy stories?

Dragons are like werewolves and vampires. They are magical in nature. To kill a magical creature, you have to kill them through magical means, or atleast through a specific ritualistic way. A dragon can only be killed by another dragon or by Valerian steel. How can Drogon be injured simply by a ballistae missile? Is this TV producers meddling with the story? This is a big loop hole since everyone and their mother could have thought of using a big fucking ballistae to kill a dragon, and if dragons can easily be killed, the Valyrians wouldn't have been as successful in ruling Essos for five thousand years.

Authors are free to use fantasy tropes or not, I agree, but come on, be consistent with your own story. This is not about the fantasy trope, it's actually about the logic of using a dragon as a weapon, how is it effective offensively and defensively. How could Valyrians use dragons to conquer Essos when they could have been easily struck down by a rain of ballistae? Don't tell me ballistae technology is only a recent technology. Can't fucking believe it.

WTF GRRM? Everyone and their mother could have thought of using a big fucking ballistae to kill a dragon. Are you fucking kidding me? That's the first thing I would think of. If small arrows won't kill it, try bigger arrows. THEN DRAGONS ARE USELESS.

lmao

goodnight sweet princess that was promised

Look at the top of the image, where in it does it say 'Game of Thrones'

If you are gonna improve this I would really fucking appreciate if you could explain what each of them do. What's the strategist and leader for? Are we choosing for a squad vs squad in a coliseum style battle or what?

strong belwas is a pretty bad character name

He wont becuase Jon will be dead

Jorah will kill Jon, reclam longclaw and fuck dany right there on the beach of dragonstone

the walkers winning would fit the seri'es themes more than dany or jon winning

>Eddard chose his borderline retarded fishfu over Ashara
how can one man have such shit taste

reminder that everything is bran's dream after getting pushed off the tower

they already filmed the finale when bran was young

Can anyone post the it ain't me edit?

Renly
Bran
Jaime
Oberyn
Ashara Dayne

Euron 4
Qyburn 3
Tywin 5
Bronn 3

why doesn't bran warg to the start of season 1 and tells himself to not climb the tower?

>cringe

so glad the cut this reddit character

It would, and it would also be... topical. You know why.

and then kills her because it's the right thing to do

THE END

I would die laughing if that were true. The 'It was all a dream" shit is so camp.

>lowborn waifu
holy shit

because warging is part of the dream dummy

>doesn't end in her getting her head crushed
:(

K I N O
I
N
O

Because even when he does warg back in time he doesn't actually change events that happened. It's a confusing can of worms. Should have stayed closed.

I like it.... almost

he takes the dragons (they like him because he has greyscale) he kills the WW and then THE END

Pretty chill

Imagine a small council type thing. A leader basically acts as King, strategist commands armies and influences politics and a wife can increase power through marriage. Magic doesn't really need explaining.

Ramsay

He doesn't have the balls to do it

Robert

Bran

Jaime

Arthur Dayne

Ygritte

UNBEATABLE

Christ, the things I do for love.

Leader -Stannis 15-5=10
Magic - Qyburn 10-3= 7
Strategist - Barristan Selmy 7-2= 5