Happening Soon?

Why is the German government telling its people to get 10 days of food and water and keep it on hand?

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/f-a-s-exklusiv-so-will-die-bundesregierung-im-kriegsfall-reagieren-14398973.html&edit-text=&act=url

Other urls found in this thread:

russia-insider.com/en/politics/putin-nyet-neo-liberals-da-national-development/ri16051
borisanisimov.blogspot.nl/2010/10/nationalization-of-ruble.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NczTcpSJQCs
militaryhistorynow.com/2014/04/07/home-made-arsenal-nine-ingenious-weapons-of-the-polish-underground/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Home_Army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_resistance_movement_in_World_War_II
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

all to boost the economy :^)

Bump

10 days of food and water supply in case of a war? It is war not a day war. On average a war can last longer than 10 days if you know how war works.

Who said it had to be a "war"?

you fat burger dont know what a war is in your country.

Source of pic? Looks like German uniforms.

The article said war.

Oh us Americans know how war works.

You Germans haven't fought a war that wasn't destructive to the west anyway.

they are expecting civil unrest as they begin the mass deportation of any undesirables

It was from a German newspaper. Maybe they know something is coming.

sorry dont know the source but its not from the german military.
pic related

This makes sense. But I don't know if the Germans can do it. The cries of "Nazis!" From the leftists will be off the chart.

>any undesirables

The white man, you mean?

Our uniforms have deeper green, those are czech

It´s not for war.
It´s because ISIG might take over "Problematic zones" like Kreuzberg.
Some of them tried to blow up bridges to take over a district and maintain the Siege situation for some days but got arrested before doing so.
In Austrian news they talked about "Gefechtsähnliche Situationen" (Battlefield 1 like Situations) that could happen in all of these multicultural heavens.

I've heard the same statement on TV in the news earlier today.

Could this have something to do with this?:

russia-insider.com/en/politics/putin-nyet-neo-liberals-da-national-development/ri16051

borisanisimov.blogspot.nl/2010/10/nationalization-of-ruble.html

>Why is it so vital to raise the issue of nationalization of the Russian monetary currency? To all appearance, it is already ours. But the point is that it is just that, an appearance. After World War II, bankers from the Anglo-Saxon world have created a very peculiar financial system, which contradicts any common sense. These days, we are witnessing its inevitable collapse.

>With very little fanfare, Russian press a few days ago carried a note that could have a most profound positive significance for the future of the Russian domestic economy. The online Russian blog, Katheon, carried the following short notice: “Russian President Vladimir Putin instructed (the Stolypin economist group–w.e.) to finalize the report of the Stolypin Club and on its basis to prepare a new program of economic development, alternative to Kudrin’s economic plan. The program itself should be given to the Bureau of Economic Council in the IV quarter of 2016

You know how the west is.
Try to create an independant currency and you're fucked.

the white women, they are deporting them to syria

>you'll never have a redpilled Germanfu
>...even though you live in Germany

Good god, can you imagine the slaughter that will happen when ISIS actually makes a move in Germany. Its going to be a fucking blood orgy.

>I don't really follow politics
>redpilled
fucking kek back to your cuckshed hans

50:1 k/d ratio, for every 50 vietnamese killed only one US soldier died

I don't want to fight with you Germans. Hitler fucked up a good thing trying to dominate Europe and the world and killing Jews.

If push comes to shove. Rise up Germany to save the world. Team up with Britain. America will come in to help.

at least they call the jew in your news.
Im in the army and in the circulaire we got they called it "short termed outbreaks of violence that could be named as combat in the media"

I shudder to think what it will be like. I can only hope the EU destroys itself before it is allowed to happen.

Who here has a comfy bunker for the upcoming war?

My grandfather is pure German. I must be related to that girl.

Don't know what happened to the rest of the Germans.

TO ARMS DEUTSCHLAND!

We all would do better if we team up,great Britain,Germany and the u.s.a

well i can tell you what happened to the rest of us. our goverment brainwashed us into little faggots. if you stand up for your race you get a heavy beat down by the police and called out the biggest nazi since hitler.

If the German guests decide to attack a big power station, it will effect the food supply. No mains electricity to milk the cows or process milk / refrigerate, no refrigeration for meat, no electricity for the light bulbs at the local bakery so no bread getting baked, no electricity to operate the tills in the supermarket.

Even most modern gas heating systems have computers in them that need the electricity to be on to run.

At least as a burger I can feel a little safe, I have the means to defend myself. This is just fucking disgusting. We are going to get to watch an actual slaughter of Westerners.

As much as I shitpost about europeans, I'd rather not watch them get slaughtered by a foreign horde in their own homes.

Based...maybe there is hope for these youth.

More like plans to import more, the death blow.

I've got that flag in a closet somewhere. Would be nice to be able to fly it without losing my job.

Unless Trump is President, the US would save the Muslims.

Oh fuck it is that bad? There is enough illegal immigrants of Muslims decent to cause civil unrest in a western country like Germany?

RISE THE FUCK UP GERMANY. USE WHAT HITLER TAUGHT YOU. Just don't kill people for no good reason other than disturbance.

Nah not if they have support of US. We need Trump to get in and encourage them to deport many of these people.

A lot of EU members still count on US leadership but Obama is a fucking joke and has retracted his role. Hopefully a Trump victory can put things in the right direction.

>stocking up on food and water

Pscht, yeah right. This town was already 25% turk before the fabricated 'refugee' crisis. I'll be shot dead and my supplies looted before i can say "fucking kanacks".

You better don't watch the full video.

>Losing your job for flying the imperial tri-colors

I fucking hate Germany.

the government disarmed almost all german people. it is very difficult to get a gun here. and if they find a gun on you you are fucked

Just imagine, we could see US troops sent to a war in Europe for the third time...to kill Arabs and Africans that were let in.

Crusade IV or V?

>those German girls

germoniez plz no invade polan again ;_;

Its less the pure number but the understanding that our police cant deal with open attacks.
My home village lays on an island wihin a lake that is only connected to mainland with a single bridge.
If you would blow up the bridge you could take over entire village with like 3 guys with AK's

ICH KANN MICH NICHT LOSSAGEN VON DEM GLAUBEN AN MEIN VOLK

If Clinton wins we will be there fighting evil white nationalists, user.

Clinton said she admired Merkel, maybe Merkel is going to emulate Clinton and blow up a federal building and murder a bunch of children to castrate the right.

Kauf dir ne Armbrust

Ich habe eine K98, wird bei einem organisierten Angriff ohne informationsfluss auch nicht viel helfen

what is civil war

Germans were still pretty based before the wall came down. I remember seeing Polizei on crotch rockets with a Uzi strapped across their back and green leather jumpsuits. And they would fuck you up.

>Anglo-Saxon
Jews

You know you can defeat an enemy that has superior weapons, right? You do know you can make your own firearms and explosives in a garage, right? If you know basic chemistry, and Europeans should with as much as you talk shit about American education, you can make simple and effective explosives.

So it's a short war.
Probably France or Poland.

Poor Poland :(

Not realy but they all live together in some soft versions of ghettos.
It would be like with BLM in america.
They can defeat it but you would be the bad guy in the media for years.

Yeah I hate german media because people here in Austria get indoctrinated by it too.
They told you about it in the military?
That´s fucking scary man I thought it was fearmongering when I heared it some weeks ago.

So basically Blackout, the channel 4 drama of the power going out in the UK

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NczTcpSJQCs

This. No excuses in modern combat. You can literally turn to one man army, if you have the knowledge about traps.

Only if Sweden attacks Pearl Harbor.

Breivik still holds the record and is proof of this.

Neither do you considering you were likely born in peacetime. I seriously doubt anybody over 75 is lurking or shit posting. So really by that standard. Yea we do know what war is. We have had multiple on american soil.

Don't worry, our military is pretty shitty this time.

This. Germany, listen to Poland, they of all people should know about using what's at their disposal in a war.

militaryhistorynow.com/2014/04/07/home-made-arsenal-nine-ingenious-weapons-of-the-polish-underground/

>only 10 days worth of food

fucking plebians, stock food tall and deep, and even more drinkable water.

Yay Poland!

Might be relevant.

>implying nogs wont steal all of it on day one

I heard somewhere this was a fake story. But, nonetheless it has some insight as to what shit might be like. Its also likely the most accurate for shitty times that might come.

More good pages about the resistance movement.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Home_Army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_resistance_movement_in_World_War_II

>Why is the German government telling its people to get 10 days of food and water and keep it on hand?

security theater- makes public think they are doing something, gives impression govt. know what they are doing
increase short-term spending- mitigates for lower footfall after previous rapefugee attacks

They are about to ethnically cleanse the world of blonde blue people in order to make Jews feel less ugly. Race mixing is not working fast enough for (((their))) tastes.

That's what guns are for.

German government wants to fuck with internet legend 'the nobody', who is currently residing in Germanistan, at the behest of their zionist antichrist overlord.

They kind of anticipate that such reckless tomfoolerey will lead to total disaster. I dont think 10 days of emergency rations is going to cover the fallout here.

German ZOG is basically about picking a fight with the human avatar of a war god

It will not just be their undoing, but the undoing of their zionist 666 antichrist masters and the amerigoyim

Is this nothing more than a fire drill that Sup Forums will drone on for about a happening that will never happen?

So, weapons, alcohol and bleach are the things you should stockpile.

It's not everyday you hear your government telling you to stock up on food, water, and supplies. Is it different in Australia or something?

I did read somethin similar like half a year ago on a website of the federal interior ministry. It's nothing really new.

damn must suck being nogunz

nah it just seems like this is a more of a just in case precaution and not a sign of an impending happening.

Alright.

go to the balkans and get them

try to get all your friends to also

bury them

i have guns since i have a hunting license.
My K98 wont help against 20 nogs tho

If your government says not to worry, worry.

If your government says to store 10 days of rations, prepare for war.

Good luck decent German citizens, dig in and remain vigilant.

funny. i had the same idea. problem is i have no connections with ppl from there.

Just get a Hunting license.
2000€ and like 200€ for a used safe

Don't listen to the cucks here, based krauts. I look forward to liberating Germany.

They will attack countries that refuse to take in refugees. I hope you will enjoy dying for Islam.

haha NatGeo had something with the exact same premise, here in the states. Called "American Blackout"

a hunting license? wtf? its really hard to get one and then to keep it. if you break a law, doesnt matter which one, you can get your license revoked.
i think its much easier to join a shooting club and get a "waffenbesitzkarte". then you can buy guns and ammunition for it all legal.

I have never seen a large farm that could not provide it's own power in case of outage.

>Why is the German government telling its people to get 10 days of food and water and keep it on hand?
Because one day one of these kebabs is going to get hold of something really fucking nasty, and they're going to use it on European soil.

I have one.
Dont go over the sportshooters.
They will let you fag around with airguns for 2 years before they will let you do the Sachkunde and then they will still be super critical about every gun you own.
Also you are forced to keep shooting on a regular base, so you cant just go and live in a other country for some time.
Not mentioning all the guns you cant own.
With a Jagdschein you make your license within 3 weeks and then go and buy whatever the hell you want

she is right, making up for the sins of the past is pointless and impossible. there is hope for Germany

Zombie-Apocalypse
wir haben es

QT German girls
Kek protect them

I can imagine it playing out completely differently for the American one what with guns and woods to go inna.

Blackout peaks with a survivalist killing a homeless man with a tin of beans.

so the immigrants have something to loot when they invade your homes

Yes it would, you just have to be smart and not a lazy cunt.

How fucking useless are German men that they can't fathom guerilla warfare?