Guys, I just showed my power level to my parents...

Guys, I just showed my power level to my parents. Told them Hitler was the good guy in the war and the holocaust is a hoax.

My dad got angry at me telling me all the usual lies that are taught at school.

Hold me.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/725A7
youtube.com/watch?v=2a_cmbi3iIg
youtube.com/watch?v=KLOd-oyd0pk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That was dumb. The Holocaust wasn't a hoax. If you had told your dad "gee pop, why did they revise the number of dead Jews so many times?" or "wow the allied bombing of German rail lines killed more than gas chambers and ovens" would have made sense but you actually don't think anything happened?

Holy shit you retard. You actually fell for the Hitler did nothing wrong meme. What are you thinking? You took anything here seriously? 99.995% of what's posted here is edgelords having power trips because mommy and daddy didn't pay enough attention to them as cods. It means literally nothing in real life, and you fell for it hook line and sinker. You are not fit to walk this planet, honestly.

You're an idiot. Learn to redpill effectively. You should always come across as a kind, caring individual who is fascinated by history. When they start calling you a bigot adopt a hurt expression and ask them why they're so mad at you, you just thought it was interesting is all

>anything happening
>the holyhoax
kind of a difference between those two senpai

Well, it happens. If it makes you feel better, they are just shocked. Right now they are thinking you turned into a nazi kkkiller yesterday and will end up in jail in like a month. As time passes the less they will care. Don't worry.

the holocaust happened dumbass.

>I told my dad the Holocaust was a hoax
different from
>I suggested to my dad that the Holocaust was blown out of proportion to support the creation of a jewish holy state

A lot of people died on concentration camps.

Extermination camps or the intent of jewish genocide? No.

OP definitely could have been more tactful

>falling for Sup Forums memes

>becoming a stormfag

>committing social suicide

good job you fucking idiot. Way to take memes seriously and LARP

You have to slowly red pill them

do you fucking idiots not realize people are just being polite and are creeped out by your stormfag shilling like this? And that you arent "redpilling" anyone with this dog whistling shit? You arent as clever as you think you are.

Plus this will only work on stupid public school educated white trash and not on anyone with a brain

Go back in there and force your dad to explain why the Jews control everything now just like they did then!

Tell him you'd rather your mother had been a coal burner if he's gonna be such a kike

>tfw private school education
>tfw BS/MS from reputable university
The Holohoax is a meme, friendo.

>Stormfag shilling
I am saying the holocaust happened though?

More power to you, comrade!

>The Holohoax is a meme

literally EVERY bullshit denier meme is proven wrong in here

imgur.com/a/725A7

and heres Himmler himself talking about the holocaust

youtube.com/watch?v=2a_cmbi3iIg

>inb4 "b-but aryanwarrior.blogspot said this is false!"

You're an idiot. Learn to redpill effectively. You should always come across as a kind, caring individual who is fascinated by history. When they start calling you a bigot adopt a hurt expression and ask them why they're so mad at you, you just thought it was interesting is all
Copied you so i could be the reason of thought for once

Your dad is secretly angry at himself for producing such a retard.

Jeez dude, never go full 'Gas the kites racewar now'.

the whole thing isn't a hoax you retard

6 million didn't die in it, that's the lie

your dad should have beaten you senseless for denying the holocaust. people died in the worst pains possible there

>kikes.
Fucking jew autocorrect

and the gas chambers, and the lamps.

I was just kidding.

Made this thread to see how who the shills are.

youtube.com/watch?v=KLOd-oyd0pk

You are an idiot.

Stop worshiping a dipshit.

Shit. I was going to tell you to call your dad shekelstein from now on for behaving like that

>. I was going to tell you to call your dad shekelstein from now on for behaving like that

it did actually come up with my dad, but he was pretty receptive and only wanted to point out that einsatzgruppen were real which of course is true

Keep on redpilling them,
I told my mum that jews are evil and behind every war in history
At first she was angry and told me i was crazy,
After that i kept redpilling her and pointing out jews on tv
A year later the Straus Kahn scandal was on the news and all of a sudden my mom said "i bet he's a jew , the filthy rapist bastard"
They all are, i responded

>yfw ops going to be grounded from the internet