What's Peej's height? Is she as tall as Wondy?

What's Peej's height? Is she as tall as Wondy?

Peej is apparently 5,11 and Wonder woman is 6ft. I think Peej being that tall is bullshit though since Supergirl is only about 5,5 and woman don't grow much more when they hit their late teens.

Power Girl and Supergirl are not literally 1:1 copies of each other. Peej is just tall.

I know they aren't but that's a decent height difference

Rebirth has WW at 6'3" or was that 6'2"

Are you telling me she's taller than Batman now? That's hot.

This chart is so wrong.

If shes 6'3 shes as tall as Superman

>power girl
>50 tons
What.

And when has supergirl ever been weaker then wondy.

Whats even the point of the ruler in the baclground if it does not match up with the listed hights.

If this is Carol's power Rogue, Carol's classified as a Class 50+ on her strength.

This is 2006 right.

>She-Hulk
>85 tons

Okay, that's definitely bullshit. She's lifted more than that. Hell, Peter Parker's been able to lift more than that.

>Power Girl
>50 tons

That's even worse. She's Superman-tier. She's able to regularly tangle against Superman tier beings on her own.

From WW Rebirth #5

Comic book writers have absolutely no sense of scale. What the chart is actually trying to communicate is that 1 ton is a lot of weight and that these women are SWOLE under all that skintight spandex.

How tall is Wondy anyway?

>Power Girl
>50 tons
There was a brief period between CoIE and IC where she a victim of the "Supes is the only surviving Kryptonian" thing and was massively toned down. She was an Atlantean for a while.

That would explain it.
How old is this chart.

2005, so just before IC.

It varies, but usually around 6'.

As tall as the current artist thinks she is. That's honestly the answer.

Always thought she's 6' the least