ITT: Jokes you didn't understand when you were younger

ITT: Jokes you didn't understand when you were younger

bugs...............................................................................

embarrassing

Easy on the fuck and suck

The carrots..

B I G G

Thin's Crinch and Minch

I'll allow it.

>someone took time out their day to make this
>someone took time to reply to it

Fuck.

He's a big guy

I FUCKING HATE THIS MEME

Thin's Crinch and Minch?
I don't get it

Posting in soon to be epic thread.

Hi mom

Nvm, Cringe and Minge
I get it now.

Bugs........
BUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGSSSS..............
This needs to end. This can't continue. This level of carrot consumption is something we used to think was only possible in fairy tales and urban legends. But here you are, smiling, engorged, drunk on the byproducts of your own gluttony.
Bugs......what do you have to say for yourself?
Bugs? BUGS!? Bugs, why won't you listen!?

Buggs.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

nigger nigger nigger big black fucking fat nigger

Now there. Please don't use gutter language on here.

Don't talk about Krager like that.

pickle rick

Everytime I see a krager post I think "stupid nigger". Previously I'd never had a racist thought my entire life...