Why are white nationalists standing outside the NAACP with guns? White people have lost their minds

Why are white nationalists standing outside the NAACP with guns? White people have lost their minds.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dawrongguey/status/767456930826559488
twitter.com/josegrinanfox26/status/767457358255493120
jta.org/2013/06/20/news-opinion/the-telegraph/nazis-marching-through-skokie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is the renowned dæth squad?

>Shaun King
you almost had me there for a second

Did that guy in the middle eat the black people? jesus christ

That chick with the chest plate and boot knife is qt

>white supremacists

Source?

>Shaun King

This is the trump effect. In past years these white nationalist groups protested in front of public streets. Now they're protesting in front of NAACP offices . with guns

twitter.com/dawrongguey/status/767456930826559488

>Now they're protesting in front of NAACP offices . with guns

It's a constitutional right. Are you against that?

>source
twitter.com/josegrinanfox26/status/767457358255493120

It's called "fair warning". In white culture, it's the last step before open warfare.

You can't even see her fucking face.

You like big ugly women then.

>naacp
>black people

Its run by whites kek. Even the blacks at the naacp are secret whites.

She's not fat, might be ugly though since can't really see her face.

>one person with a gun
>heavily armed

Shaun king isn't even trying anymore

Kek don't play games with me. Imagine if neo-Nazis protested near a synagogue. There are people waving the confederate flag and KKK sympathizers at an NAACP office. This is racial antagonism. Have enough courage to call it what it is.

>caring about what Trans-black Shaun King has to say

I find it funny how this is like another Shoah but police getting killed, buildings burning, and looting is fighting against oppression.

This she's one of those nasty whores that volunteer at a firehouse just to be near more men

>NAACP offices
>grass hasn't been cut for months
Go figure. Niggers can't do shit right. Fucking useless savages.

This

I don't understand monkys sometimes

When you are whiter than white supremacist but pretend to be black.

Really makes you think

They aren't breaking the law, cry more Sambo

WHEN THE SAXON BEGAN TO HATE

> has nothing to do with Trump
> blames Trump

I pray to God he wins, the stress he will cause these emotional invalids will cause more heart attack than KFC.

So is BLM

>Its run by whites kek. Even the blacks at the naacp are secret whites.

>whites

good.

if we can not racially antagonize the other side, they will continue to take our shit.

>heavily armed
>one rifle

She doesn't have a spare mag and had the "le edgy" bootknife. Oh and that shitty plate that looks like it's for airsoft

Pretty sure big guy is carrying we just can't see from this angle

The right most woman is carrying as I'd suspect the other woman off to the left is

Was Rachel dolezal a jew? I honestly don't know.

I hope he wins too, but if he loses, then the whites who are meant to survive will survive, the coming race war.

Kek not a single one of those people you listed is carrying lmao.

Typical dumb nigger can't even lie well.

America 2014

you can see she has dugs peaking out of her bodyarmor tbqh

Neo-nazis have held marches outside synogaugoes and through jewish neighborhoods.

Go to Europe if you want your hand held and people jailed for speech

^Found the nigger with AIDS

A sensitive white nationalist who gets mad when a black man fucks a white woman is telling me to cry more. This entire board is sensitive and hurt at cuckolding KEK. Classic pot calling the kettle black. You pasty-faced crackers on this board love playing the victim.

:( Mr. Black man is taking all our wimminz seig heil im a nazi nao ;_;

Where are your proofs they are white supremacists. Maybe with all this racial tension they're doing their civic duty and defending their fellow Americans :^)

>white supremacists show solidarity with NAACP by symbolically standing guard outside showing that even if they don't want those niggers living here they still defend their right to do so

Touching.

Soon.

Keep crying little Sambo, it's hilarious.

That's all you blue gums do these days.

Cite sources you faggot

You asking me? You should know.

Are they actually white nationalists, though? By the actual definition, and not by the definition of "white person that does not agree with me".

>#Whitelivesmatter
Why not #whiteracematter?

this "niggas stealin yo wemmin" meme has to die

Fatty blue smoker likely has an OWB holster

Sunglass Mctits seems to be worried about printing

Big guy is fucking big but I'd guess he's strapped

Oh and I also mentioned "muh raifu" whore who's obviously carrying.

But hey you're a memeatic white supremacist who's dumber than shit.

Your heritage, your "culture", your race it's all going extinct cracker. There's nothing you can either :)

>implying anything we do isn't racist

what like 5 people? with one gun between them? and a beer?

Transnigger butt blasted that other white people aren't crawling on their knees begging to be black like he is.

Balotelli is fucking all those Italian girls. You mad pussy? If white guys weren't sensitive about black men fucking white women why is every third word uttered by Sup Forumstards "cuck"

do*

Niggers cheering the white man leaving when we are the only reason your kids have food and diapers. Tax money disappears with us kek.

Also rest of the world isn't going to stop hating the mud race just because whites are gone, that must be hard to accept kek.

Wow guys I just found the ring leader of the evil racists

A jew dressed up as a nazi and protested in a jewish neighborhood. UCLA defended him.

Niggers are dying out pretty fast in america, and it wont be long before china starts exterminating your kind in africa. Mexicans are the fastest growing race in america and they hate your guts as do most arabs. I'm feeling pretty good right now tbqh.

Lolwut. Niggers are killing themselves at numbers neverbefore seen and we're going to support them "Depolicing" their communities so they kill themselves even faster.

Nigs are too stupid to know when they're losing.

Blame libshits. They made it this way. Eight years of "racial harmony" from the totally-not-Muslim magic black man.

Kek, there is a picture. How is your dumb nigger ass still trying to lie?

You guys really can't help it lmao.

>nigger too stupid to realize cuck is no longer used in an exclusively sexual context
>doesn't understand language evolves over time
>colored me surprised

You certainly are a well organized bundle of sticks.

No, "white nationalist" has become a meme that refers to any white person you don't like. These are the same people who call Breitbart News and Bannon white nationalists and say Trump is running a white nationalist campaign.

HRC, ironically, ran a more openly white nationalist campaign in 2008 than Trump did in 2016.

lol someone get this seed spitter that article with the Jew defending the local neo-nazi demonstration in his Jewish neighborhood.

You know, the one where the Jew says that arresting the neo-nazi group would literally be Hitler.

"heavily armed"
one rifle and a cooler
kek

Nigger can't read, waste of time kek

Niggers burned three cities down, attacked whites, killed a Serb because he was white beating him to death with hammers while shouting "kill the cracker", and attacked random whites and shot an 18 year old white kid in the neck simply because he's white.

You're lucky we don't burn the NAACP building down and throw your whole synagogue in as tinder.

Fucking white trash

In Canada we call them Newfies

I guess if you read it literally, there are a couple of heavy looking arms in the photo.

jta.org/2013/06/20/news-opinion/the-telegraph/nazis-marching-through-skokie

Here you are m80

I hate white supremacists, but I hate this fraud a little more.

How do you get money for all your bennies when there's no white people paying taxes?

>plural
>changes it to one example

Keep up those red pills on Central Banking! Things like this (((coincidentally))) happen when the presser to the arch Jews heats up.

Got to keep those Goyim distracted, user.

Spread the word!

>changes

Nigger, what? I wasn't even the guy you were talking to, just presenting one example.

european nationalists>>>>>>>>>>>niggers>>>>>>>>>animals>>>>>>>>american white supremacists

This is what white supremacy looks like?

Jesus Christ stormcucks

All the KKK are FBI, I don't think anyone doubts that. They happen to arrive just when it's politically expedient for the Democrats for them to be there.

Those aren't white supremacists they are agent provacateurs hired by zog.

It's just them saying "we're here" to all the nigs calling for attacks on white people or for justifying looting

Denial is the first stage of grief you melanin deficient cracker. KEK! Keep denying your weird obsession with the black man's sexuality. Faggot

>>>>>Muslims>>>>>pedophiles>>>>>>piles of shit>>>>>France

Kek

I wouldn't be worried. Diabetes you are the best ally.

How did surrendering to the mudslimes feel?

If these were black people walking around the streets brandishing assault weapons, they'd be shot by police. Sad state of affairs for racial relations in the USA.

Go fuck your sister cracker. You provided one example as if it reflect reality

>muh racism
Fuck off to the black hebrew iraelites faggot.

Obviously such socially unacceptable ideologies will only attract those with nothing to lose (so those on the bottom of the totem pole) and the occasional eccentric.

Simply a lie. Armed black panthers showed up to the RNC and they were not harassed in any way.

sry I hurt your feeeeeelings little boy
sry I invade your subhuman safe place
american right wing is the shame of the right wing, you're the niggers of the white race, you'll never make it

>Cite your sources
google verifible sources

>this is Trump's fault
Have you ever read the news prior to this election cycle? Apparently not.

French right wing is L I T E R A L L Y lead by a woman lol.

>Wearing belts
>Pants still sagging

People who can't even dress themselves that think they deserve respect are funny.

Balotelli is a billionaire you stupid nigger, he'd get chicks even if he was an ugly monkey looking shitskin like you

Kekkkkkk. These white nationalists in America are inbred as fuck. They have no heritage or anything to be proud of. But still, fuck you, you French Neanderthal

>almost all of them are obese
Why do they always look like losers? Surely if they ran successful enterprises or were actively advancing civilization with science and art they would have less time to stand on the sidewalk.

I bet your mother would suck his dick though kekkkkk . Greasy wop.