Superman: earth one

This was pretty good it offered new perspectives but kept things similar enough that earth one still seems close to earth 0.

Not really a fan of information beamed right into clarks brain on any earth though.

It was tonally similar to MoS.

I liked it.

Yeah it did tread some similar ground.

Difrence being this is explicity another universe while man of steel was meant to be earth 0.

But the DCEU is in another Multiverse.

Yes but its still meant to be the main universe in that multiverse.
Come to think of it thats an easy out for retcons say the clusterfucks so far were earth 2 or something.

>the clusterfucks so far
Watch yourself now boy.

The S stands for Son

That was a little silly

I liked it too. Thought it was nice with a somewhat different Clark. Also, I liked that they emphasized how smart he is.

Earth one BvS when?

Superman Earth One is universally shit, that cat story is the most comically saccharine out of left field bullshit JMS has ever written

I loved Perry White in this comic. and all the newsroom stuff. I had to look into a bit more of JMS's past cause it seemed like JMS knew an uncanny amount about reporting. Turns out he used to write for a newspaper.

i dropped it when a hooker tried to jerk Clark off at a movie theater

Are you a writer for a newspaper?

>Yes but its still meant to be the main universe in that multiverse.
The main universe of the film multiverse does not have to be bright happy crap like the main universe of the comics.

But it doess have to have a more optimistic pa kent.

>For at least the first volume Clark was way too emo to the point of being unlikable and didn't seem to care about helping people, something which the tonally & stylishly similar Man of Steel fixed IMO.
>Shane Davis draws characters and individual images better then Ardian Syaf but Syaf does better movement & action.
>Tyrell is blah.
>Parasite's design is cool.
>Zod's design is great, characterization is decent.
>I like the Lex couple a good deal.
>Vol.3 is probably best.

Why???
A realist Pa Kent is one that will actually prepare Clark for the world rather then leaving him pathetically naive.

I liked earth one... I was surprised by what happened with Batman.

>Zod's design is great
Agree with all your points except this one.

I was banking on the lady Lex biting it, but I was nicely surprised that it was dude Lex

yeah but like, what if that makes him a dick?

I really really REALLY want Calrk to put his kryptopenis in Neighbor-Whore

Birthright's the better young-Superman-in-the-21st-century story.

You're confusing pessimism for realism.
MoS Pa Kent committed suicide while his son watched.

Yes, but Earth One is still good.

>This was pretty good
Stopped reading right there.

>Yes, but Earth One is still good.
If you have absolutely no taste, maybe.

>For at least the first volume Clark was way too emo to the point of being unlikable and didn't seem to care about helping people, something which the tonally & stylishly similar Man of Steel fixed IMO.
I have to disagree. For me, the one big thing this did much better than MoS where him becoming Superman is concerned is that he choose to do it to help people. Zod knew Kal-El was on Earth, an wouldn't stop until he found him and killed all of humanity. Clark had to reveal himself. In Earth One, Tyrell is killing countless people, but will stop once he's convinced that there's no Kryptonian on the planet. Clark could have chosen to stay hidden instead of putting himself at rise to save people.

Fair argument, but Mos's Clark was going public anyway after meeting Jor, Zod's arrival merely speed the process up.

>stop liking what I don't like!