How do we solve the weedsmoking problem?

How do we solve the weedsmoking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnb.gov.sg/drugs/bannedsubstance/cannabis.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Legalize it lol

Everyone who deals and consumes cannabis should be executed.

>a fucking ganja flag

Can we also ban alcohol, cigarettes and adult diapers while we're at it?

What weedsmoking problem, not having enough? Create specific areas where its legal, and allow everyone to flock there. Or segregate all towns where its a problem into smoking and non smoking section. Or arrest everyone who smokes and put them in jail for life. Or kill everyone who smokes. Or wait a few years to see how large an effect the relatively recent mass consumption and evolution have on the individuals, areas, that partake. If there was absolutely no negative result of weed, would you partake at least once (or is that possible to have no negative result, even extremely hypothetically, even potential pleasure has a potential price?). Do you think if concious immortal robots, or very developed (like 1000 years more than us) alien race, would be interested in drugs? Would they value pleasure and the experiencing of a variety of such? Would they seek developing different 'chemical' ways to induce different ways of thinking?

>adult diapers
Isn't that going to increase the American shatting problem?

>86114031

Im not crazy about weed and have never smoked it in my life. I hate fucking weed culture, but cant you just legalize it and then when then gas people who cant shut up about it?

Why not just legalise and regulate it?

You get rid of scummy drug dealers who are a nuisance to society and their parents (since many are just kids)

You stop criminalising kids who then may commit other crime because they know they are already breaking the law

You create jobs and economic opportunities

You can set a legal limit of THC concentration and set even stronger penalties than there are now for stuff that is too potent, thus reducing psychological harm

Where are the downsides?

That way those who just want to smoke it once a month without having dreadlocks can enjoy it.

Use it other ways. Everybody knows smoking is for retards.

the ONLY problem with cannabis is that it hasn't been blasted yet

>Everyone who deals and consumes cannabis should be executed.

This. At it's mildest the penalties should be similar to that of Singapore:

>Up to 10 years of imprisonment or S$20,000 fine or BOTH

Illegal traffic, import or export of:

>Cannabis of more than 500 grams > May face the death penalty
>Cannabis resin of more than 200 grams > May face the death penalty
>Cannabis mixture of more than 1,000 grams > May face the death penalty
cnb.gov.sg/drugs/bannedsubstance/cannabis.aspx

Have you ever smoked cannabis? If not, you're missing out in ways you can never understand.

You know what happens when you smoke too much weed?

You sit on a couch and watch TV for six hours.

Fuck you faggots.

Why do we feel the need to use the government to micromanage loser drug addicts? Personally I say let them destroy their brains and be useless pieces of shit not really my problem

What happens when you smoke too much weed every day for the rest of your life.

I don't mind it. It makes all my peers lazy and underachieving. They complain about how their minimal wage job isn't enough and yet spend >30% monthly income on the stuff.

Better jobs and career opportunities for me.

You don't because you couldn't afford enough weed to smoke for the rest of your life.

we should smoke all the weed we can find and render it extinct

You know what happens when you drink to much alcohol?

You die.

Weed is the only drug together with alcohol which should be legal

What problem? There is nothing wrong with smoking weed as long as you don't do it daily.

Spending away a large percentage of your income on trifles or habits is not limited to weed-smokers. A lot of people do it.

you lock me up for 10 yrs and i murder your ass the day i get out

sound good?

Let's just exacerbate our over-incarceration problem or destroy the Constitution in any real sense. Those are the two best options in your mind?

>you lock me up for 10 yrs and i murder your ass the day i get out

Create a virus that kills off all marijuana strains. It's the only acceptable use of whatever (((Monsanto))) is doing to kill off native crop species so the world would be dependent on their abomination seeds.

Have (((Monsanto))) design a marijuana strain that doesn't get anyone high, but kills off native marijuana species by poisoning the soil and can release small spores that can poison any soil for marijuana plants and any marijuana plant it comes in contact with. Spread it across the planet.

Better yet, design a grass and weed strain that's designed to kill off marijuana plants, using the same methods.
>soil contamination
>airborne spores
>marijuana defoliating agent

Then potheads would have no choice but to quit cold turkey, because pot no longer exists.

tell that to my mom who smokes an ounce a week and has for the last 40 years. We could be millionaires if my parents invested instead of smoking up 10k a year.

Warn the population 4 months in advance that there will be a mandatory drug test. Give the population a hair test and execute anyone who tests positive.

The 4 months gives everyone around a month to quit.

Edibles.

now you're speaking my language!

Only retards use weed this way. Just as guns, the people who know the least about cannabis is the ones who want it banned.

might be going norway soon, how easy is it to get a dealer over there if youre travelling? does weed cost a fortune like everything else does over there?

>this thread

Four grams goes for like 48 dollar or something.

Blacks selling on every corner in the city at night. Wouldn't buy from a random though. It's not tough.

>quit it cold turkey
>implying weed causes any sort of dependency

Quit several years ago too, didn't feel any anything. Might smoke later in life though.

it does. you can be very much dependent on the effect that weed gives you. i know people that are addicted to it, anyone that says you cant is dumb

nice grammar, mate

the most annoying people in the world will no longer go to jail for it

>he wants sharts in marts

I always love when people talk about physical dependence and psychological dependence like they're the same thing.

Let me guess, you faggots think sex addiction is a real thing to and not just someone being a degenerate whore?

By smoking a spliff. Duh.

Harsher penalties obviously.

Smoking a weed should be minimum 20 years in prison.

make it legal and the lame "420 culture" will die off eventually, then weed becomes like tobacco, to a lesser extent alcohol. it's not a big deal, and it makes people more mellow, so less crime all round.

Anti liberty faggots such as yourself should be thrown off a cliff alongside all the hillary supporters.

Anything that activates the reward center can be addictive.

Can we just ban everything that's fun, just to be done with this whole fun meme?

SHART IN THE MART

Let me guess, you get blackout drunk on a regular basis.

>too many people commit a crime
>legalize it to reduce crime
Why even have laws? With that logic just move to anarchy where there is no crime.

So you don't draw a distinct line between:

A) Habitual behaviors that you carry out to make yourself feel better, and B) Substance abuse you must continue because otherwise you're in for horribly painful withdrawals?

Have you ever seen somebody in the middle of opiate withdrawal? Shit's horrible.

How's that boot taste faggot? Oh yes, let's kill people for trying to relax and enjoy themselves.

Thers nothìng wrng with weeeed

>Believing smoke a joint is bad for you.

This is the shit I dont get about prohibitionists, they are willing to actually kill people just to prove a point. I live in California and I'm happy I have access to weed, why would I want to buy some dirty ass shit off of paco? There is nothing wrong with weed, it's shit you can literally grow yourself. People just need to get with teh fucking program already, you guys bitch about its dangers but you have to problem waiting in front of the bus stop inhaling bus fumes.

>mandatory drug testing for the entire population

>American flag

Proxy detected.

Come here and convince this shithole to legalize it.

Legalize it and then gas anyone who makes weed their main personality trait.

That way you can solve the problem of annoying stoners AND legalize it for people who want to enjoy it every once in a while.

They used to test people for weed, but they are stopping that now, unless you are operating heavy machinery as in cnc or driving a truck, you are not going to get test. This is the problem you know, a lot of people want to do it, and I could understand why, a long days job is deserving for a beer/joint, but right now many people cannot do that. So just make it like alcohol and be done with it. Again the key here just like with alcohol is, not abusing it, a joint, even everyday is okay. But again even then, you set times, you set limits for yourself, you only smoke after a certain tim ewhen the job is over.

Fpbp

What problem?

Why would you want to?

fpbp

you become a paranoid schizophrenic, dopamine receptors deplete,, killing motivation, and lack of ambition to eat and trouble sleeping..

What happens if you drink everyday too much for the rest of your life?

>t. someone who has never touched pot in their life or met anyone that smokes pot

>implying that overtime you can't gain any dependencies

i use to smoke weed on a degenerate level, and i was dependant on smoking weed to eat before every meal and to sleep everynight.

however after a week of withdrawals, you should be fine. also helps to keep a regular exercise routine while quitting.

no (you) don't you fucking retarded eskimo

>posting a picture of buddha to create the image of weed being a holy enlightenment entheogen
>while conveniently neglecting to tell us about your stoned sexual psychosis 10hr fap sessions and junk food indulgences

marijuana's effects are the opposite of the ideal of buddhism. a clouded mind, increased sex drive, exaggerated inclination to any form of hedonistic distraction... is not the ideal of buddhist practice.

Does Bangladesh even have an education system?

Canadian Men are fucked. Weed usage is insanely normalized here. I worked at a public school for the last year and even the teachers would joke about it in the lunch room and blaze together on the weekends.

Even NatSoc's here are stoner trash, unfortunately I am one of them. However; I'm the only one I know that understands the problem and am planning to get away from it.

Yeah i hate the stoner culture degeneracy, ruins weed for the weekend stoner as i am. i hate these freedom marches and that tones of media filming complete degenerates smoking qtr. pound joints, and hitting 6tf bongs and scream "make it legal"

When that image hits parents, they freak out and don't want their kids to go near it

and when Sup Forumstard see it, they make these "jail stoners for 20 years" meme.

fpbp

>bogan autard
>"autard education"
>based jobs are taken away by educated bengalis,poo in loos and chinks
>even the shitty bogan jobs are being taken away by paki fucked poms
>tfw no job
>tfw mum's basement
>tfw no weed
>tfw grapes

See no problem with weed desu.

The answer to every problem is gas the kikes, race war now.

make that shit free and ill smoke

Your mind i.e. your brain and nervous system is a physical part of your body. Physical and mental are the same thing.

This, basically.

They're just at different levels of the same spectrum.

Not sure, lemme hit this bowl and get back to you.

You give me hope in humanity.

>she would rather ride a teddy bear than me