What would you do if you had his powers?

What would you do if you had his powers?

everyone would do the same thing because his powers would lead anyone to insanity

Akira psychic powers suck, the more you get the less countrol you have.

Same shit, probably

Could I somehow use Akira powers to get __a gf__?

No, you would turn into a giant baby and explode.

Fly to the moon and jack off, watching my stream of cum fly off into space.

Show Kaneda he's not the boss of me

I dont watch gay ass cartoons this is the wrong board to make this thread on fag

Create a new Universe.

squish my girlfriend

alternatively try to resurrect her from the dead unsuccessfully

In the manga Tetsuo specifically uses his power to create a gang subservient to him who routinely round up all the good looking girls left in the city and bring them to him so he can have an orgy, so yes
He also could have definitely banged Kaori once he got over his beta rage phase, assuming he somehow figured out how to stop the evolution of his powers that turned him into a giant blob of flesh, but he was probably gonna do that regardless

use it for good.

Shrink my forehead.

Any gf you'd get would be crushed inside you.

The same aith my manlet no one could oppose me

Akira is kino as fuck.

Do drugs

grow a mutant dick and BLACK every woman on the planet.

I wouldn't lose to chad if I had god powers for one
beta af

are you black?

Do everything I can to avoid turning into a giant, mutated blob-baby

Isn't the point that we all actually do have Tetsuo's powers?

Probably full blown Slaanesh Daemon in about a week.

Make a horrible copy of an anime flick and dye my hair rainbow colors but otherwise be a hack that's a mere shadow of my father

oh boy I'm going to eat some pills and fly to the space then!

No? Unless I missed something, most people don't have telekinesis, the ability to fly, or invincibility
I think the bit in the jail where they talk about cells and shit mentions that the kids and Tetsuo are just the next stage of human evolution, but I honestly just tune that stuff out every time I watch the movie since it's basically meaningless

>anime
>kino
Pick one

Why not?

On the opening scene with the biker war. The rest is eh.

On the moon your cum wouldn't fly into space idiot!

his mutant dick would be

Ride around on a cool bike with my cool bike pals and not be a fucking idiot

the opening scene, yeah plus other motorcycle parts but the last half is boring shit mixed with exploding concrete, yelling names, and weird japanese magic

accidentally kill my gf

i would be terrified and in a lot of pain

F-for you

BEFORE ANYTHING, I WOULD FLY TO TEL AVIV, OBLITERATE IT IN AN INSTANT, THEN PROCEED TO DESTROY OTHER KEY LOCATIONS IN ISRAEL, AFTER WHICH I WOULD REST.

AFTER HAVING RESTED FOR A FEW HOURS, I WOULD PROCEED TO OTHER COUNTRIES, DOING THE SAME THING AS I DID ON ISRAEL.

I WOULD BECOME THE FIRST HARBINGER OF REVELATION —THE BRINGER OF DESTRUCTION—, PREPARING THE WAY FOR MAHDI, AND THE RETURN OF JESUS.

BEHOLD: THE FURY OF SOFIA.

Are you a mud lover now koz

Turning into a massive blob of tumors is the only option

I'd be in my room watching my Blacked collection.

>FURY OF SOFIA
>FURY OF SA
>FURY O SA
>FURIOSA
WITNESSED

fuck shit up

Try to fly to the moon... or move the moon closer to earth

>Akira psychic powers suck, the more you get the less countrol you have.

Not in the manga. Kinda. Taking the pills activate your psychic powers. Once you survive your awakening you can keep taking pills to make the psychic head pains go away, but this in facts retards your powers. Stop taking the pills and you go into withdrawal AND you psychic growth explodes. This will kill you or make you a god.

day of the rope

How did this even end anyway?

Didnt Tetsuo or Akira become god and big bang the universe or something then teleport away to a different dimension?

I'd serve crab legs