Yfw you realise this is actually a good show

>yfw you realise this is actually a good show

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JCMR9w_ENno
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope you get archived with only these two posts.

Its reality challenge kino. The most recent season was a little more vanilla due to VH1 handling it, so it had better production but it had less fag drama and more of these weird motivational speeches when the'd put their makeup on.

>tfw Sharon Needles let fame go to her head
Shit sucks dude, At least Jinx still a cutie and Bianca is still bro tier

...Back rolls?

Jinkx and Bianca were some STRONG winners

Yeah its pretty sad seeing someone (Sharon) from Pittsburgh get that snooty. Bianca is queen of insult comedy.

It's not as gay as half the shit I see on this board.

Fag enablers.

I've got no problems with gays. Trannies on the other hand I have a problem.

Good thing you're not on anybody's radar.

Raja GOAT winner. Prove me wrong.
protip: you can't.
>Runner up: Violet Chachki
>3rd place tie: Bianca Del Rio / Bob The Drag Queen

But why didn't you put my post on there?

Awhile back I started watching this show as a joke.. but yes its legitimately good and entertaining!

The thing that I liked about this show was that it seemed like RuPaul actually cared about the contestants in the early seasons, most of these shows are pretty monstrous in their treatment of the contestants and it was refreshing that it seemed like Ru actually cared. I stopped watching quite a few seasons ago though, and caught a more recent episode and it was different.

who is this choclate semon daemon?

A man

beyonce

Im gay, and i found really beautiful people is starting to realize this. Cheers.
sexual orientation =/= gender dysphoria (mental illness)

I actually like the show tho, the queens can be really funny, and i actually like RuPaul, he's a legend.
seson 6 is pure comedykino.

Can we get more gays like you in this world?

Rank the seasons
4 > 5 > 8 > 3 > 6 > 7 > 9 > 1 > 2

4>3>6>5>8>2>9>1>7

I really like the moments when Ru comes in the workroom to chat with the queens. He usually seems detached at the judging panel (not that he's wrong) but it's refreshing to watch him off drag and without a script just chatting with the queens and giving them advice.

>I stopped watching quite a few seasons ago though, and caught a more recent episode and it was different.
At what season did you stop ?
If you watched a Season 9 episode then I can see where you are coming from because that season was rushed as fuck and the editing was way too off

5 > 4 > All Stars season 2 > 8 > 6 > 3 > 8 > All Stars season 1 > 7 > 9

It's unironically the only kino reality show.

This and Face-Off are the only reality shows worth watching.

Yeah, he doesn't really care about the judging as much, I think he genuinely likes people and it comes off really well. It's nice to see a genuinely nice person on television. My wife says I stopped watching with her around Season 6. I don't really watch tv anymore, I just come on here and read about it, I've become too Sup Forums to enjoy it :(

youtube.com/watch?v=JCMR9w_ENno

>I've become too Sup Forums to enjoy it
I frequent Sup Forums on a daily basis and it doesn't really stop me from enjoying it but, whatever, different strokes for different folks.

You should at least watch Season 8, it's one of the better ones.
Season 7 was a dissapointment and Season 9 has very mixed opinions on it, but you probably won't enjoy it because, as I said, it was rushed as fuck and it had little to no heart to it.

>I frequent Sup Forums on a daily basis and it doesn't really stop me from enjoying it but, whatever, different strokes for different folks.

I'm not really angry anymore, I just don't see it as a good use of my time(yes, I understand the irony of me typing this statement on here, lol) and I prefer having a mediating force between me and pop culture. I'll keep those seasons in mind though, maybe I can convince her to watch those instead of Teen Mom, that sort of schlock I have zero patience for, it's so soulless and patently exploitative.

How'd that work out?

Allysa is actually frighteningly good looking as a woman.

Not with that chin, no

It's degenerate as fuck

Sup Forums is always right

Season 3 is the best.

Season 9 was shit.

switch 8 and 1 and this is a pretty accurate list

If you actually think the "queens" are attractive then you're fucking gay and need to be shot.

He was my favourite. Something about the Texan accent.

Comedy queens>>>>pageant queens

I think they're a uniquely American thing too. In the UK drag queens are just expected to be funny. Which is probably why people don't have autistic fits over them.

YAAAAAAAAASS QUEEN SLAY

The beauty queens always cause the most drama, while the comedy ones brush that shit off.

Looks like tv has more queers and women than previously thought

based bianca del rio