Why can't these two autistic countries just be friends? They have the most retarded shitposting with each other...

Why can't these two autistic countries just be friends? They have the most retarded shitposting with each other, basically the equivalent of two poor homeless drug addicts arguing about who is superior.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1GLytMcoOWU
b-ok.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because the capital of Lithuania is a Polish city

there is just one butthurt lithuanian anime poster who hates polacks and posts some fake genocide photos
nobody else cares

It's not though, I've looked into this. It was founded by Lithuanians.

I wish we could be friends like years ago

Berlin was founded by slavic tribes

Poles are nuts and Lithuanians are depressed.

Jerusalem was founded by Jews, yet some retards claim it's a "Palestinian" city

Never trust a pole

proofsbird.jpg

There's a lot of retards in the world.

Vyborg was founded by a Swedish knight. It's time for you need to make some territorial concessions, slavboi.

Lithuania is so tiny, like, wow, what happened?

thank you for founding our capital

Why cant they be brothers like us and finland, they at least share a language family.

If you invite a Pole to your house for the night, the next day he will say he owns the house and it was always his.

Reclaim what is yours Swede man.

nobody cares in real life

soon...

Everybody laughs from poles in real life

youtu.be/1GLytMcoOWU

I'll give it to Finns, not you, Somali shithole

Because that's totally the opposite of what happened with Krauts in Eastern Europe.

Oh wait...

>be german serf
>you run away from your opressive shithole to civilized Poland, Hungary and Czech
>400 years later: DUDE IT WAS ALL GERMAN, HEIL GERMANIA
??? what the fuck ???

It's current size is Lithuania proper. The expansion of Lithuania in the 13 - 14th centuries never included the ethnic dissemination of Lithuanians, they simply didn't have the population to do it. Instead they did strategic marriages and some conquering, that's how Lithuanians ended up ruling the biggest country in Europe at one point with only an ethnic base of 10%.
There's an interesting book called "Vanished Kingdoms" by Norman Davies, the best English historian on eastern Europe, about various kingdoms in Europe that have vanished from the map. Lithuania is one of the featured kingdoms. You can get the pdf/mobi/epub version on here if you're interested. Worth a read, covers a bunch of other countries.
b-ok.org/

there were more Jews and Poles

Daily reminder to cut along the river not across.

We can, we're quite friendly nowadays. It's just that there will always be a few autists screeching at eachother of Wilno/Vilnius.
And I don't know why, nothing but hipsters in that damn city.
This. It's also the same asshole who ruins every Baltic thread.
No.

im happy to see some friendly lithuanians
most of the time it's just this fool who spends his days posting anime and sucking other anime posting russian's dick

The Poles there were primarily ethnic Lithuanians, but spoke Polish as their main language, along with other languages, since Polish was the language adopted by the ruling elite in the PLC. In major cities, everyone was incentivised to speak Polish. The claims by Poles are based on language, not ethnicity. Pretty dubious claim. It's a bit like claiming Scottish and Welsh cities belong to England. Saying that in a pub in Glasgow will rightfully get you glassed.

>Saying that in a pub in Glasgow will rightfully get you glassed.
If they weren't English cities, then they wouldn't be ruled from London.

>American education

>Scottish inferiority

Unlike Poles and Lithuanians, Swedes and Finns are generally civilized and therefore less likely to express ethnic hatred and vulgar nationalism.

>rootless amerimutt talking about Europe
Please stop.

>UK
>a part of Europe
Not for long

The average Russian is similarly barbaric, user.

Leaving the EU isn't the same thing as leaving Europe.

I imagine it somewhat like Hungary & Romania?

We actually more barbaric

Don't view it as a negative thing, civility leads to cucking yourself, just see the west.

why so obsessed, shizo?????????? :DDDDD

naaaah not even close
more like """"macedonia""""" and grease

a lot of ethnic Poles, like Józef Piłsudski himself, chief of polish state who ordered annexing Vilnius, were born in what is today Lithuania
the most important book in polish literature begins with it's author(a Pole) calling for his fatherland, Lithuania

the commonwealth lasted for hundreds of years, i bet they did not care who was polish and who was lithuanian back then

we are basically the same people, only the language divides us because lithuanian is not even a slightly similiar to any slavic languages
it has some words that were probably borrowed from polish, but that's it

wew

time to post your dick size thread, fgt

0,25 Angström

You're wrong on both accounts, genetically they're closer to Latvians, Russians, and Finns. Language wise, Lithuanian is probably the second oldest in Europe, only predated by Basque.
But basically all European languages came from the same source, so you'll find similarities here and there.

hmmm... Polish Eagles always were flying above Lithuanian land. Lithunia would like to be independent nation, but is under polish wings and protection. They don't want our protection but need it. We wasn't able to secure them once tho, and they blame us for mistakes, that made their country 1/10 of what it was. They trusted us, and we failed them.

>polish eagle
>American planes given to you by mutts for your service as a buffer state against Russia

Planes are only the instruments. The blood that would be sacraficed matters, not a tool. Polish soldiers would die in this cans not American.

Mind your own dysfunctional relations, stupid britbrick

t. Norman Davies

Yes, but even more so.

Lithuania has a higher GDP than you, though. As do all of your neighbours, except a commie shithole and a warzone.
So you're the Romania in this relstioship as of right now.

I mean, do you have any busines in this britbong or you are just retarded? Coz your arguments are just pathetic.

No offence to Lithuenia but...
Switzerland has a higher GDP than Britbongland, is that mean that Britbongland is more like Albania or what?

Even a fucking Irleand has a higher GDP so you are suppose to be Romania? What the fuck.

I don't give a fuck

Ireland has a higher GDP because it's used as a tax haven by global corporations. Very little of that is real wealth there. Switzerland is similar, but it has a lot more real wealth.

>muh GDP
We were talking about historical ties, not modern economic differences.
>So you're the Romania in this relstioship as of right now.
There is no relationship as of right now. We just kind of exist next to each other and that's about it.
You write like a retard, are you underage or straight out of wykop?

You got your Vilnus back whats your problem now

a co ty się wpierdalasz miedzy wódkę a zakąskę? Zamknij ten głupi ryj, i nie wpierdalaj mi się więcej w retorykę.

Higher or lower, it doesn't matter what are the reasons. Lithuanians aren't any competition for Poland right now, you cannot compare those two countries. Our goals are diferent, so our GDP and politics, going further economy is diferent.

>vilius was founded by Lithuanians
>was the capital of the grand duchy of Lithuania
>is currently majority Lithuanian, but was majority polish for a little while
Gee, I wonder who wins this one