How did you guys feel when early 2000s shows and culture concluded in 2006? Sad? Bittersweet?

How did you guys feel when early 2000s shows and culture concluded in 2006? Sad? Bittersweet?

i felt good because it was the beginning of the end of white people

bubbly computers were shit

jeeves was shit

70's show, malcom, lupin all shit

90s snacks stuck

7th gen of gaming > 6th gen, fuck you DMC4 has better gameplay than DMC3 by a mile

kids wb was ass

economy crashing meant rise of crypto thats making me rich as a 25 year old

what the fuck is sam goody

inuyasha got cancelled before it got good

wb and cw both shit

faggot op spelled chappelle's show wrong when it's written right on the fucking poster below the word

no one cares about nfl

pluto was always worst planet

vhs sucked ass dvd was better by a mile

iphones made the world better

I agree.

>being this contrarian
>implying 50% of that isn't subjective anyway

agreed 100%. its funny how not too long people here shat on 2000s culture.

this would be great if it wasnt for the weaboo shit, and focused more on normies gaining access to the web

Wasn't The House of the Devil released on VHS some years later?

Doesn't even mention YouTube. More impact than anything else on that chart except for maybe the iphone.

360 came out in 2005

I don't really miss being 16 so pretty okay about it, all things considered

There was nothing significant about this time whatsover accept for what personal significance you attach to it as millennials. In 20 years the next generation is going to fondly remember today as the last good day of their lives and so on, in perpetuity until the human race ends.

All that shit sucked, Teen Titans especially. Only quality thing that came from the 2000s was Breaking Bad and that's more of a 2010s thing.

2000s was the most forgettable decade.

>personal significance you attach to it as millennials

This. I finished high school in 2013 so this decade had more significance and memories than the 2000s.

I don't think that's true. The aftermath of 9/11, from a US perspective, is incredibly significant. Framing it with video games and anime is asinine, but the massive cultural shift of the early 2000s is felt today and will continue to be felt. People who are 18 years old today weren't even alive to experience what life was like before those changes.

9/11 is to today's generation what WWII or any other global event were to the generation that followed them

Nothing's different.

>people believe this
I'm not sure how you can possibly find a parallel there, the two are about as different as could be. Literally everything is different, from the geopolitical situations of the 1940s and the 2000s, to the fact that one was a world war and the other was a nationally traumatizing act of terrorism, to the response elicited by the government and the populace at large.

bump

Malcolm was great faggot

>tfw G4 became the Cops/Cheaters channel around this time

I always have a soft spot for early 2000's. 2006 was the year I started highschool and everything just went downhill from there.

G4 already went to shit in 2004 when they killed TechTV

A lot of that shit sucked compared to the '80s and '90s.

Sorry millenials, you got fucked culture wise. The Jews had complete control by the time you were born.

Over 35 or under 22?

Youtube was 2005.

>kills off iconic Jeeves character
>doesn't know PG Wodehouse