US ELECTION: Donald Trump is reconsidering promise to deport 11 million people, according to aides

>US ELECTION: Donald Trump is reconsidering promise to deport 11 million people, according to aides
twitter.com/intlspectator/status/767467006455013376
So now that Trump is backtracking on everything that made you support him, do you still feel that voting is going to solve your problems?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/21/exclusive-rnc-official-says-trumps-hispanic-meeting-says-never-said-open-amnesty/
cnn.com/2015/11/11/politics/donald-trump-deportation-force-debate-immigration/
donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback
youtube.com/watch?v=033pctltIwk
observer.com/2016/08/class-action-lawsuit-against-debbie-wasserman-schultz-moves-forward/
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/08/19/senior-islamic-state-recruiter-linked-terror-cell-italy-arrested-libya/
youtube.com/watch?v=_DErurte4CE&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Real source?

>listening to disinfo bullshit

You're fucking dumb. Only listen from the lips of Trump himself.

>According to aides

even if they were "deported", it'd be buildings or chunks of land here in the states that'd be setup to hold them while their paperwork was being processed

they were never going to randomly round up people and bus them to the border and leave them there

>One polls favors Trump
>disinfo contrary to his campaign starts emerging from unknown sources
I'm really having me a THINK!

Fail. Try agian hillary.

A senior staffer at the Republican National Committee (RNC) told
Breitbart News Saturday GOP presidential candidate Donald J. Trump
did not say or suggest that he was open to granting any legal
status amnesty to any illegal aliens in the United States at his
campaign’s National Hispanic Advisory Council meeting as
reported in BuzzFeed and Univision.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/21/exclusive-rnc-official-says-trumps-hispanic-meeting-says-never-said-open-amnesty/

It's called negotiation. He's starting from the far end of what he and the rest of us want and will find a compromise we can all live with. With some fuckery throughout the negotiation process that will make it closer to what he wanted originally than an actual equitable compromise.

It's The Art of the Deal. Don't you niggers read? He's playing 23D chess in a holodeck while also playing 56d chess IRL. Just trust him. It's all going to work out.

Its amaZing how many of these threads i see.

Are people are so stupid? Do you not understand he is appealing to normies to win the election?

How fucking stupid do you have to be to not see this?

Trump will backpedal on this but not today, give it a week for the T R U M P F A G S to accept getting fucked and keep supporting him

This. The accusation that he was softening was IMMEDIATELY rebuked.

sage, hillshill OP

Not that Trump has any possibility of actually deporting all the illegal immigrants, mind you.

Even if he were to get elected.

Leftists would never allow it.

>Are people are so stupid?
To actually think that voting means anything?
Or that a candidate actually tells the truth?

>Trump will backpedal on this but not today, give it a week for the T R U M P F A G S to accept getting fucked and keep supporting him
It'll end up being exactly like the "imma ban all muslims" comment that is now "well we need to stop certain muslims from certain areas from coming in".

Candidates get elected. Thats ALL they do. Then once elected, do what they truly want. We already know what trump really wants, and thats what he'll do.

Stop with this fucking mystical thinking. This is how shit works. You arent 12.

The overton window. He has talked about that before. When he had a meeting with the editorial board, he said he would be willing to negotiate on size of the wall.

>Candidates get (s)elected.
FTFY.

What, you think Hillary (who has the FBI, DoJ, White House and MSM in her pocket) is going to leave this election to chance?

>Then once elected, do what they truly want.
The difference being, Trump will never be allowed to deport 11 million people.

The courts or congress or the house will stop him. Or the SJW's will just have an occupy movement that blocks the people from rounding up all the illegals.

>We already know what trump really wants, and thats what he'll do.
Wait, you don't actually think there's going to be deportation squads, do you?

>Stop with this fucking mystical thinking. This is how shit works. You arent 12.
Yet you're the one who apparently thinks voting makes things better and all candidates have lived up to all of their campaign promises.

why are you denying the holocaust

>why are you denying the holocaust
Wait, what?

You can't make Sup Forums stop liking Trump.

The more you push negative Trump info, the more his support will increase.

I think Hillary lost the election..

>You can't make Sup Forums stop liking Trump.
That's because Sup Forums is populated by trumpcucks that believe the memes.

>The more you push negative Trump info, the more his support will increase.
Is that why all the polls have him losing

>inb4 POLLS DON'T MATTER!

>I think Hillary lost the election..
memes...memes everywhere

This was debunked

The rumor was started by BuzzFeed and Univision.

Deporting 11 million people was never the plan. He just wants to build the wall and was using mass deportations as the high demand to prime the public and the government. Getting the fence built won't seem as outrageous now.

>inb4 butthurt racist drumpfkins
Your God Emperor has been a Democrat much of his life.

>implying Sup Forums is one person meme
Nah we'll just contain you stormfags into your /jewconspiracy/ general threads and things will go back to being normal around here

>implying it was ever a promise

>A few months ago it was MUH WALL
>today it's MUH FENCE
>in a few more weeks it'll be MUH STRONGLY WORDED WARNINGS
nothing is as pleasurable as seeing trumpcucks BTFO in real time

>reported by buzzfeed

FUCKING

D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>Deporting 11 million people was never the plan
lolwut

cnn.com/2015/11/11/politics/donald-trump-deportation-force-debate-immigration/
"You're going to have a deportation force, and you're going to do it humanely,"

> He just wants to build the wall
Yeah, because if there's anything more conceivable than deporting 11 million people, it's building a 50 foot tall wall along the entire southern border.

>Getting the fence built won't seem as outrageous now.
So now it's not even a wall? it's a fence?

"And I always say the wall, we're going to build the wall. It's going to be a real deal. It's going to be a real wall."

he told the new york times off the record he wasn't really going to build a wall you stupid faggot.

You have to go back.gif

>stormfags
You're a Republican Conservative, right?

What would you call the Great Wall of China? It's 3x as long as the Rio Grande.

Yes definitely it was "off the record" with (((NYT)))

>he told the new york times off the record he wasn't really going to build a wall you stupid faggot.
Then he should really correct the record on his presidential website.

donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall

You're an idiot.

>What would you call the Great Wall of China? It's 3x as long as the Rio Grande.
Something built in a time where there wasn't anti-White liberals influencing and running the country.

Just because a wall was built in the past does not mean that a wall can be built in the present.

Once approved, wall construction is an engineering problem. Mass deportations would result in non-stop onslaught of sob stories on MSM about brown families getting broken up and pictures of crying kids. Even Trump won't survive that. And we'll be virtually assured another Republican will never get elected.

all these stupid shills not getting the rules of non-linear 4d chess, god emperor fools even us

>according to aides

translation

>Heres how I make things up safely

And when he says the wall was more of a metaphor than anything I can call you folks fucking idiots for believing in anything from these con artists

>Once approved, wall construction is an engineering problem.
And it'll never be approved. Either the courts will place a stay on the building, outright declare it unconstitutional, or congress will just filibuster the hell out of it.

On top of the fact all the leftists would occupy the construction sites. It'll be the new occupy movement. I can already see the name

OCCUPY THE WALL

>Mass deportations would result in non-stop onslaught of sob stories on MSM about brown families getting broken up and pictures of crying kids.
And the media would do the same thing with the wall.

>And we'll be virtually assured another Republican will never get elected.
Not that voting will ever make anything better for White people in this country, mind you.

>all these stupid shills not getting the rules of non-linear 4d chess, god emperor fools even us
What's really scary is, people like you vote.

>Wait, you don't actually think there's going to be deportation squads, do you

They're called ICE moron, and they already exist.

>They're called ICE moron, and they already exist.
And you really think ICE is going to go door to door, rounding up 11 million people, putting them onto train cars and sending them to Ausch...wait no...that's the holocaust...

....round them up, place them onto busses and drive them back to mexico?

Not to mention the fact there's no database of illegal immigrants to even go off of. AND you assume that everyone will just go with it.

Christ, you're like the Liberals that think the government knows the location of every single firearm and can round them up, at will, without resistance.

>It's impossible to determine whether or not someone is a citizen
lmao

>>It's impossible to determine whether or not someone is a citizen
So how are you going to determine who is or is not a citizen and deport 11 million people in a reasonable timeframe?

Are you going to round up anyone who is hispanic looking and make them prove that they're not illegal?

Honestly, I'm curious. How are you going to do that?

You're the idiot. It's not even a real fucking story. It's shameless disinfo.

Considering that I am supporting Trump mostly because of his gun policy this has very little effect on me.

Reasonable timeframe? 8 years is pretty long... How long did it take to intern the japs in ww2? Hows about the holocaust? You do believe hitler rounded up 6 million jews alone plus fags and gypsies and interned them in less than 5 years right?

>Honestly, I'm curious. How are you going to do that?
By rounding up every spic and telling them to show their papers?
No hablas ingles is immediate execution.

We did it before.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback

It's called pandering, your boss Hillary does it all the time.

>Open to compromise
>If you've committed any crimes after coming to the US illegally you still go back, no ifs, ands, or buts
>If you've behaved yourself, haven't broken any other laws, and have been a productive member of the community, you will get a path to legalization
>Legal residency, not citizenship
This is the only way this was ever going to go.

Deporting 12 million people was never going to happen, he'd never get Democrats in Congress to play ball and it's too involved to just push through with executive orders.

Compromise is the language of business and it's a language Trump speaks fluently. He understands that the best deal is the one where everybody gets something they want. Republicans want secure borders and to kick out illegals who are committing crimes. Done. Democrats want the illegals who've been otherwise model citizens to be allowed to stay. Done. Trump's supporters want a wall and don't want people who've come here illegally getting full citizenship. Done.

Everyone gets what they want.

Bullshit. If he actually said that they would have released the tape by now to utterly destroy his candidacy.

Liberals for some reason think there are going to be Trump vans full of armed grunts ripping away poor little Mexican babies out of their mother's hands.

The majority will self deport once they see the free ride is ending.

I don't even think you need a wall, just don't allow immigrants welfare until they've been in the nation for a certain number of years with a steady job, you'll only get the people who actually want a better life and all the lazy trash will fuck off.

Knew it was coming, if he kicks out criminals and keeps actual workers I don't care

I want audio from Trump. Fuck off with this second hand bull shit

> Lefty retards try to occupy the wall
> Trump orders police to fire on protesters
One can dream

Why are you denying the Holocaust?

Didn't trump's campaign already say this is false

they're all criminals m8

OP is full of shit

of course not but the promise of deportation is very alive

I never expected him to round up everyone, I simply want the president to tell people to enforce the law and stop purposely harboring these people.

See. They can make this shit up and produce news about it for as long as they want regardless of how quickly it is called out as fake.

We have enough mexicans anyways.
You guys HAVE TO GO BACK.

OP confirmed for faggot - sage

Hillary Clinton campaign workers committing voter fraud in Las Vegas

youtube.com/watch?v=033pctltIwk

Class Action Lawsuit Against Debbie Wasserman Schultz Moves Forward

observer.com/2016/08/class-action-lawsuit-against-debbie-wasserman-schultz-moves-forward/

Former U.S. Detainee Freed by Obama Arrested in Libya for Islamic State Recruitment

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/08/19/senior-islamic-state-recruiter-linked-terror-cell-italy-arrested-libya/

"DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL CONVENTION" — A Bad Lip Reading

youtube.com/watch?v=_DErurte4CE&feature=youtu.be

There were illegal immigrants up on the DNC stage that ICE still hasn't deported. I don't get it, why haven't they been kicked out?

I hope Trump wins and gets them out on day one.