DCEU HOPE & IDEA THREAD!

DCEU HOPE & IDEA THREAD!
No hate, no kino, no retreading old arguments, just hope & ideas.

> Drop Clark potentially becoming a dictator down the road completely, have him having died in Bvs having changed the future for the better.
> Have him be more friendly, open & optimistic after his return from the dead.
> Regardless if they use Brainac, No Kandor, that will only end sad and we need hope & happy endings in this universe or people will continue to not accept it. Maybe use the cities of other races and have Clark free them on a habitable planet.
> If they use Brainac I want his characterization to be similar to Tas.
> Have the next Superman movie be mystery oriented and have Clark & Lois or even Clark & Perry investigating stuff.
> If JJ Abrams does indeed direct Mos2, no Reeves homages, let this Superman continue to stand on his own.
> Have Ares in his classic or injustice armor in the Wonder Woman film & Crice in her New 52 outfit.
> No overt misandry from the amazons or especially Diana. (fear at man's violent nature is fine, but don't have them act like all sex with men is rape or that dicks are made to be severed)
> No parasite unless he is creepy & slender man-ish like he was early on in Tas, no blob monster that grows as he gets more powerful, no pathetic power junkie personality.
> If they use Supergirl in the DCEU (which I do not want) have her be played by Olivia Thirlby (she would also be good for a young Cheetah)
> No more directing by Snyder after JL, I love Mos with all my heart, but no, people will never ever except it if he directs it.
> If they use Mr. Freeze, take influence from TAS & ONLY TAS, make him sympathetic in the extreme, no lethally freezing innocent people, no Nora is gone and he wants revenge on Batman for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VlINHSnUx9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> I want Mera & Arthur to already be married in JL & Aquaman. No awkward early romance like the Thor movies, just loyal & happy.
> Black Manta to be played by 1 of the following...
>>> Idris Elba (maybe I want him for John Stewart)
>>> Michael Jai White
>>> Lance Reddick
>>> Michael K Williams
> I want Mera's outfit to be faithful to the comics and have cleavage. You can see concept art for it in the background here. Looks good.

>>>> Idris Elba (maybe I want him for John Stewart)
But he's already John Stewart, Steel and Black Lightning.

Wat?

>I watched the wire the post

Actually I haven't.

Bump

I just want Metallo.

Please Snyder, you already have Kryptonite.

>tfw wheelchair man could have have been Metallo
>lex offers him a chance against Superman by turning him into a kyrptonite powered cyborg using the krypton tech
>Mettallo replaces Doomsday

i would have also been fine eith Lex turning Zods body into Bizzaro

Hope isnt in the dceu desu

I would've liked that over Granny's Peach Tea.

that was one of the best parts though

I'd pay good money for this one

Bump

I loved Metallo in Tas but honestly I really don't want Kryponite to be used again for a while.

It's a joke about Idris Elba being the token black guy of fan castings

Katana solo movie
40-50 million budget
Revenge style film, first half is in USA, tracks clues and shit, then in the second half she finds out she needs to go to Japan and she goes to Flag for some reinforcements like Deadshot but only Digger is available so she takes him
Chinese martial artists hired for the fight choreographies.

He is the best black actor working today old/young enough to play them.

>solo movie
Fuck off waifushitter, she's only been good as a supporting character for her entire existance

>Have suicide squad 2 take place a few months after justice league.
>Belle Reve is now bursting with supervillains captured by the league
>Begin the movie with a montage of several suicide squad missions, both successful and failed
>Used the opportunity to make as many cameos, jokes and references as possible
>New additions to the main cast: King Shark, Black Manta (having been captured after the events of aquaman. Also drug him so that he sees aquaman in every target) and Killer frost. Maybe even Bane.
>Introduce the great ten or the rocket reds brigade
>Cameos I'd like to see: Black Spider, Plastique, Count Vertigo, Catman, Clock King, Kite man (hell yeah).
> Have John Ostrander play himself as "the writer" and then be killed by a werewolf.

No fuck you. Katana has massive potential as a solo character and the costume looks amazing. Also Digger.

kill yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=VlINHSnUx9k

ALL I WANTED WAS A GODDAMN HANDSHAKE

>Metal Men animated film
>HBO miniseries of either The Question or Sandman Mystery Theater

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS FOLLOW THE DAMN TRAIN, CJ!

I want the ability to ignore shitposters here and in real life so I can enjoy things

Bump...

Why?

Bump

>Katana has massive potential as a solo character
You just described every character ever, waifufag.

Fuck you, fat piece of traitor.

I felt like a good progression for film villains would have been Metallo-->Parasite-->Bizarro.
>Manufacture a Man of Steel
>Imitate and steal the Man of Steel
>Duplicate and parody the Man of Steel.

Drop the idea of continuity entirely and just make straight adaptations of alternate universe stories like Red Son.

So I was thinking the other day, how would they pull off Ares' darkened face in live action/fix it in inj2.
So I came up with the idea that his face should be shrouded in pitch black smoke within the helm, and it should kinda float down a tiny bit from the helm before evaporating, with the glowing red eyes.

And as pictured, he's got this kind of red energy thing going on, that I'm imagining to be like the smoke you see from a mushroom cloud, just blood red, and bubbling, like it were almost alive.

Just give black manta an awesome design and a menacing voice