What the fuck is wrong with Turkroaches?

>be transgender woman with mental illness
>half of your country hates you, but you hope that you don't have to move just to be safe
>get a call from a client, they won't tell you their name
>when you show up the put a bag over your head, rip your clothes off and rape you
>they start pouring liquid on you, it smells like gasoline
>the last thing you feel is your skin being literally incinerated
What is their fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

planettransgender.com/trans-people-ban-together-and-ask-can-you-stop-killing-us-for-one-week/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

deserved

why?

Good. "Trans" (Read: Mentally unstable) people need to seek proper treatment or be put away.

The reason the world is so fucked up right now is because there are no more sanitariums. They let these fucking people walk the streets s if they were normal. Lock them up, treat them.

Is that the girl they killed? Fucking savages. She was pretty.

How do liberals deal with the blatant anti lgbt bigotry in the Islamic world?

>girl

It's referred to as a girl, meaning it's probably mtf meaning it doesn't matter it died. Should've been in America though, using it's mental illness to make money off of people's fucked up fetishes is super capitalist of it

Why should they have no right to life just because they have a mental illness

The best treatment is to let them live as their preferred gender. And to accept them. They are harmless

If someone wants to get some lipstick on his face, fuck himself with dildos and snip off his dick, he can. To me, that's beautiful. It's freedom. I wouldn't, but that's the beauty, people can disagree, and as long as they don't harm anyone with their little mental problems, it's ok.

/thread

>Raped
WTF. I can understand if the Koran says to kill homos, so the roaches go and kill him for being homo...

But now that they raped him, that makes them homo too for having sex with a man. So do they have to kill themselves or what?

holy shit the edge on this board is so cute.

i doubt any of u spergs would have the balls to say "it deserved this" in a real world scenario and not on a malaysian animation image board

The word rape kinda loses its power when you're a literal whore who takes dick for money.

They're muslims

Getting rid of an epidemic is more important than the well being of the infected individual

Most of this board would probably have sex with a qt tranny if given the opportunity

classic "say that 2 my face fggot" argument. What's your point, our opinions will be violently repressed in public because they don't echo the tenor of our current zeitgeist as mindlessly as yours? How are you proud of that?

as long as the penis is feminine i dont see a problem

They still buy oil from isis

so edgy xD

>hate trannies
>proceed to fuck them in the ass
>"its not gay if im the top!"

so ashamed of their latent homosexuality they have to burn the proofs once they're done

also fuck the turkroaches, hope you get buried in pig skin when you die

Gender dysphoria is not a transmittable disease you moron

why are you so bitter? who hurt you?

This

F A G G O T

What did xe mean by this?

hmm i thought i was roman but go figure im greek
thanks paisano

That only shows how intolerant trans people are. You can't criticize them in public.

Wtf i love turkey now.

t*rks don't give a fuck

>feminine penis
wat

Transgender people are killed all the time all around the world. planettransgender.com/trans-people-ban-together-and-ask-can-you-stop-killing-us-for-one-week/

FPBP

Lets pack it up boys, we are done here.

They ignore it because it contradicts their narrative

And if you mention it then society labels you a bigot

It is a war of language and they are winning

newfaggot

ITT: degenerate trap lovers who deserve the same fate

>sticking your dick in another man, touching balls and sticking your dick in a hole that manly shits come out of

KYS new fag

Surely encouraging a mentaly ill person's delusions is classed as professional misconduct and abusive?

>mfw all the SJWs on kikebook are posting about a tranny being killed in a muslim country

Like really it isnt surprising

Why would one rape a lady with a penis? Isn't that hypocritical?

>be average Sup Forumstard
>hate trannies
>hate turkroaches
>suddenly turkroaches kill a tranny
>muslims are based

You are all haters of democracy and freedom

I dunno, sounds pretty based to me.

That's one way to curb degeneracy

Really flows my neurotransmitters

>girl

You are all haters of degeneracy and faggots

Fify