Culture Pals - /cp/

Big scandi tiddies Edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs from around the world! Here autistic sperg losers can meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia(ew) , China(yawn) and India (loos) for relationships so autistic even wouldn't bother with them.
Seriously this shit is more of a bitch than debugging pointers in C using vim with no scripts. Want to discuss argentina? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 0 on www.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get dropped by turks with English so atrocious they make toddlers seem fluent? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to talk with/share qts with the Taliban?
Want to banter koreaboos?
GIVE GIRLZ TO a português of autistic inclination

www.interpals.net

Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7
javascript, tampermonkey/greasemonkey extension for the betas

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

interpals.net/Shinigamiaoi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for slavs > all

Thank you

nth for nice friends :)

bog je srbin

>Tfw wanna join againfor Korean and jap qts but have gf

We will never be slavs

I on ce nas cuvati!

Slavs are nice

first for bros before hoes

Get out

this

>/tklemonade

is this actually you or is it fake

pretty pathetic isn't it?

Damn. I know this feel. Not trying to cheat but I'd just like to talk to more qts

For tinder users..
What do when my fake gps app resets every 30 minutes?
I want to keep this as my virtual place.
Every 30 minutes I come back to Portugal.
If I knew that tinder had me in my virtual place....

>What do when my fake gps app resets every 30 minutes?
you have to git gud
>t. user who caught 2 gf's cheating on him using tinder

To all LDR anons: do check tinder where your qt is, you'd be surprised what she could be doing behind your back.

it's me

how do i save her from her shithole country!
pls help
interpals.net/Shinigamiaoi

>that kylo ren czech in friendlist

So glad Titman has finally fucked off from these threads

They say you die twice. Once when you stop breathing and the second, a bit later on, when somebody mentions your name for the last time.

Thanks for keeping me alive friend :^)

Scandi women belong to the Portuguese bull

there's definitely money involved here

5/10

Nope. Only love.
They have 3 daughters

>tfw oldfag.
>Half of the girls don't accept messages from users my age.
>Don't understand the fascination with Korean culture.
>I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.

Is it too late for me?

Yes it is, and I'm sure you yourself must already be well aware of this.

No. STAY here

Maybe it's time to stop chasing little girls and start talking to women of your age, grandpa?

I still have a youthful, whimsical approach to life - I want to be adventurous and explore. I want to travel a country on a road trip, staying in a different city every day, sleeping in hostels, or my car. Girls my age are more materialistic, more concerned with appearances, and are looking to settle down. Plus, have you seen 30 year old women? They look old as fug.

Th-thanks, y-you too.

The thought has crossed my mind, but I'm still holding out hope.

Where in Ukraine are you from?

Zaporizhia. Why do you ask?

Just curious, I've been to Ukraine a few times.

How old and how old are you looking?

Doesnt matter what restrictions they have if they message first at least, so you can work on them sending first messages.

I'm 29, and I look fairly young for my age. I'll just need to work on my profile then.

Yeah I'm 29 too, so I know what you mean. I'm not after picking up qts so I dont care as much, but most girls that block our age are 20 or under, are you looking that low?

I have the age range set to 18-24. Haha.

I'm mostly looking for qt girls who are willing to tell me about their country, or host me if I ever stay in their city. I'm not explicitly looking for a relationship, but I'm open to the possibility, which is why I set the age range to the sort of girls I would usually date.

I've been getting a lot of long messages from 18-19 year old qts lately, and they're usually the longest and most thoughtful messages, so yeah, they're definitely out there and willing to message first, but at that age they're still kind of impressionable and quick to develop feelings so sadly nowadays I mostly ignore them or reply curtly not to be rude.

I should just redirect them to you kek

Typical Profile
>About
The most boring, mundane, run of the mill shit you can imagine
>Request
Ummmmm please be interesting

>at that age they're still kind of impressionable and quick to develop feelings
Yeah, that's adorable! How could you not find this so endearing?

>I should just redirect them to you kek
Do it.

>Yeah, that's adorable! How could you not find this so endearing?

I do, it's very endearing, but I have gf and I dont want to eventually hurt em when I have to remind them of that fact. Has happened before and rather just avoid it altogether.

If I was single I would definitely be doing the same you are. Literally just the age is all it takes to make you interesting to them.

> I have gf and I dont want to eventually hurt em when I have to remind them of that fact.

I used interpals when I had a gf. I won't presume to know the intricacies of your relationship, but most women are always seeking other men. You really have nothing to lose.

What do I even talk about?

Travel. Ask which country they've most recently visited, and which country they'd like to visit next.

But you can be more specific if they mention certain interests in their profile - literature, photography, films, or music.

I mean, its not like I dont talk to girls at all, I dont talk to guys on IP, but I just avoid those ages in particular most of the time because of the reasons I said.

And I'm not about to go "cheat preventively" to one up someone else, if I do end up breaking up for whatever reason I'll probably get a local gf since LDRs a shit either way, so even if that was the case I wouldnt really be using this site for backup gfs.

>I'll probably get a local gf since LDRs a shit either way, so even if that was the case I wouldnt really be using this site for backup gfs.

I have difficulty juggling several women at once as well, but it's the best option. To have a girl in every city, and to focus on other women when one doesn't respond...

Eh, I'm not really into that, but whatever floats your boat user.

Yeah m8, if you can find a woman willing to commit, more power to you. I've had less luck - most of my relationships are fleeting and temporary, so I've adapted to the situation. I treat women as they treat me, so I never get too attached, and always look for the next option.

fml, friend, fml.

Also, my profile for reference (I'm already on the /cp/ creeper list, so there's no harm in sharing it):

/acrossfoothills

Me and my qt are both pretty much kissless virgins. Each only having had 1 kiss. How awkward is everything going to be?

Manlet

Are the memes true? Is it ez mode picking up jap qts as an American?

That's true.

just had my third qt in a row ask me for my whatsapp
have yet to ask for one this week

Well done mate

Is race mixing bad? Asking for a friend

Of course it is

With witch race is it okay?

Only your own race

But then it's not race mixing anymore!

Yes, I said race mixing is bad

If you care about each other it shouldn’t be very awkward

but italian aren't you a product of racemixing??

t. Nigger

t. muhammad

I'm rumanescu

Iberian lover looks for scandi tiddies

What about Scandi bums?

29 isn't an oldfag ya eedjit, so many people traveling over 30 who got laid with hotties 10x more than i did

dis nigga is cringier than gustavo

t. Gustavo

That's also good :)

Indeed. But there's more of this memesters