I'm sick of this shit. I spent two years on Sup Forums chit chattin with fuckin nobodies

I'm sick of this shit. I spent two years on Sup Forums chit chattin with fuckin nobodies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7Vj9V_pX8yw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I know the feeling. I have an extremely busy schedule and have little free time. Somehow, all my free time ends up getting wasting here. It truly hurts when I think about how many days I've wasted on this site.

Well you gotta grow up at some point famalam.

le finger up the arse man

>only two years

kek small time

You need to go back.

that's all you need

Become an earth rocker, OP

i dont even get any yous unless it's some cunt calling me a fag. if there's a thread i'm interestd in i'm assured it will be filled with nothing but tired memes being endlessly parroted and no one gets my sick references. i'm gonna go work out and get a nice thic latina gf and if i feel like discussing movies i think i'll visit reddit. goodbye forever you racist, frogposting pieces of shit

as opposed to doing what

its chill bro

Sup Forums is cathartic

You should build a skate park in Iceland or somewhere else equally retarded.

GONNA BEND MY DICK ROUND THE BACK A MY ASS.
youtu.be/7Vj9V_pX8yw

>could be doing something productive with my life
>still keep coming back to this shithole

>left Sup Forums for six months
>things started feeling fun again
>not everything was a jew conspiracy
>come back for some big event that was happening
>get drawn back in to the retarded fold

Those six months were refreshing.

Like you were gonna spend your time wisely, get over yourself faggot

You're pathetic.

What is this a reference to?

>starting full time in a few weeks
>already know all I'm gonna do at work and at home is shitpost
I wish I had more hobbies sometimes, been thinking about building models again.

I experienced a similar happiness up until my only friend died and then I had nobody to talk to so I was forced to come back to Sup Forums. Nowhere else works for me, everything else is equally annoying. Sup Forums is the only thing that is slightly tolerable. But things were better when I had a real friend.

>i dont even get any yous unless it's some cunt calling me a fag.
I hate this but I take great satisfaction in the fact that I can get their posts deleted if they call me a redditor or something. GoT season always brings some nice moderation, shame about the GoT threads though.

Some of the Alien and Starship Troopers threads are interesting and Sup Forums's opinions are usually pretty close to mine so it's also a good place to get movie recommendations. It's still a pretty rad place if you browse casually. Plus babbling about movies and shit here gets it out of my system so I don't sound like an autistic cunt in real life.

And none of the people I know in real life would come up with something like baneposting.