Tried to watch this to catch up before Defenders. Gave up on episode 6. What an absolute shitshow...

Tried to watch this to catch up before Defenders. Gave up on episode 6. What an absolute shitshow. How did they let this happen? Were they so cocky after the success of MCU and the other Netflix shows that they didn't supervise production at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Haq3CwrLcOI
youtube.com/watch?v=9LayGljhHMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I gave up on episode 1 and I'm admittedly a fan of Marvel shit. It's just bad, it has the air of poor production quality that stinks up every Netflix original.

>that episode where he calls a black guy a monkey then beats him mercilessly without provocation

Raimi shouldn't have been allowed to produce an episode

All memes aside, they need to bring Raimi back into capeshit. Hell, give him an R-rated property or TV-MA so he has some more freedom.

I heard the choreography was shit due to budget & time constraints, which seems weird to me because you'd think they'd want to replicate Daredevil's success.

Ep 6 is actually where it starts to pick up, kind of. Still terribly mediocre but it's a step up from terrible.

But yeah, after Daredevil, Luke Cage, and Jessica Jones, which ranged from good to amazing, this was disappointing.

I looked ahead and read the spoilers. I'm glad I didn't sit through any more.

I think they just wanted to rush up to the Defenders

>is cast as the greatest martial artist in the Marvel Universe
>does 20 pushups to prepare for the role

>his magic fist has a 24 hour cooldown

>colter put on 30 lb of muscle to play luke cage
>ritter put on 10 lb of muscle and did extensive training to play jessica jones
>charlie cox is well trained in stunts and is naturally very muscular
This is fucking embarassing

Hopefully he bulks up for defenders

>Hired to create a show about a magical superhero who is a Kung Fu master
>Choreography is worse than the average episode of Power Rangers

fuck this show pisses me off the more I think about it

The man in charge of all of Marvel's TV production is notoriously cheap. His name is Heebie Moiskovitzstein. He is a billionaire, but once got pissed when journalists at a Marvel press event were allowed two sodas instead of limiting them to just one. Heebie is the reason Iron Fist doesn't meet an expensive dragon, and the reason no shekels were wasted showing us K'un L'un. I spit on Mr. Moiskovitzstein.

they never should have hired that twink Finn Jones

I would rather have an asian lead if it meant we would get a lead actor who actually gave a shit about the role

Ike?

youtube.com/watch?v=Haq3CwrLcOI
I can't wait for Netflix to die.

IIRC the budget they received was for all five shows so they used a bunch on Daredevil, and ran out by the time they got to Iron Fist. So hopefully this won't be a problem in season 2.

based uridonposter

>stupid asian girl sidekick

She's the best character in the show, more interesting than Danny Rand by far. Plus she has the only good fight scenes

What the fuck was this? its like arrow s4 but a little worse.
youtube.com/watch?v=9LayGljhHMM

And she's fucking t h i c c

Scott Buck happened.

"progressives"

thanks for the love and support senpai

I mean she's hot but the casting is the one thing that's not completely wrong with the show

That's the one!

looks like 2 kids playing pretend

>good to amazing
certainly not in that order

do these nogs want to raceswap every fucking role they can?

That's why he said "ranged from", you dipshit.

I'm actually glad this was poorly received because it will motivate Marvel to try harder and hopefully make the next season actually good. I just wish the screeching was over the actual flaws instead of over him being a white guy when Danny Rand is SUPPOSED to be a white guy. Yes, maybe the casting could have been better, but there was nothing wrong with casting a white guy.

that doesn't change anything jackass. I'm not implying he specifically meant that order, I was simply pointing it out. Stupid

Doubling Down on Scott Buck. He's cancer to producing.

Is he the guy that ruined Dexter? I've heard terrible things. Killing Dexter and they gave Iron Fist to him anyway.