Why do african americans kill each other so much

why do african americans kill each other so much

They often get away with it

The bigger question is: Why aren't they all dead yet?

What the fuck is keeping them alive?

they think the black is the police uniform

because they are used to the jungle, the wild animals are unfamiliar with the city surroundings and feel uncomfortable in them so they panic from insecurity.

>impulsive subhumans
>asking why they kill each other
KYS faggot

I'll hang you with my dick.

I'll hang you with my dick.

The boys in the hood make the klan go click.

Wuz

They would rather be ghetto gansta rapper winners, than be polite well-behaved working poor losers.

They can't compete economically or academically, so they compensate by trying to be more 'tough', 'masculine' and 'powerful'.

Why do we call them african americans?

No africans, no Americans!

Homo Erectus

Nigga moments

Juss nigga thangs

That is the question.

Hey Niggers!

I'm the biggest, baddest fucker around!

Check out my gang signal!

I'm a giant swastika!

Hee haa hoo. Hoo haa hee.

because they know the low value of a nigger life

Because they're fucking a black males

The universe is trying to purge out the errors

Because their median IQ is near people who legitimately have down syndrome.

Welfare, Section 8 and EBT.

Things Keeping Black People Alive:

The US Government
Welfare
Condoms
Anti-Viral Medication
Anti-Bacterial Medication
The Police
Luck
The Jews

List of Black Jobs

Actor
Musician
Politician
Newscaster
Government Employee
Athlete

All the Dindu Nuffin jewbs.

Have you met one? Once you do you'll want to kill one too

They fuck like rabbits.

The leading theory explaining the divergence of Homo and Pan from a last common ancestor(LCA) is as follows:
our LCA was very chimplike and lived a chimplike social order in the same kind of dense, moist forest modern chimps and bonobos live in. The Pleistocene ice ages locked up water in polar ice caps, drying the Mediterranean and thereby drying much of Africa. The rich forest habitat shrunk away, replaced by dry semi-open woodland. Chimps descend from populations that receded away with their habitat, always hanging on in the places the forest managed to hang on. Humans descend from a population that tried it's luck with the new environment and managed to adapt and survive. For a bunch of reasons too much to list, this habitat change changed around our social order, and that forces our behavior to evolve. This includes modern sexual relationships as we know them, and removes the dual sex-separated hierarchies of Chimp society. It is replaced by a more complex and ill-defined social web like we modern humans have.

The last time Africa re-wetted for good was after modern Homo sapiens already left into Eurasia. The people staying in sub-saharan Africa began to live in dense, moist forests again, with the environmental pressure like the same experienced by our LCA and modern Chimps alike. Black Africans began to evolve their social order in a different direction: backwards. They return to sex-separated dual hierarchies again. Violence levels trend upward towards a chimp-like amount as they fight within their own set of social ranks.

tl;dr, niggers can be explained as a reversion back to pre-Human behavior, literally Man: the prequel

one a scale of 1-10 how autistic are you?

Gang violence mostly