SADIQ KHAN SHOOTS HIMSELF IN THE FOOT

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/a-counter-offensive-has-been-launched-against-sadiq-khan-after-the-london-mayor-said-a-jeremy-corbyn-a7202496.html?cmpid=facebook-post

He won due to corbyn support and his followers..."hey guys lets vote a paki in that will show those RACISTS!!!"

now khan has backstabbed with supporting the labour couper smith

smith wont win but he has pissed off ALOT of labour....and the far left wont forgive that...guess who wont be spending a 2nd term as mayor?

I still cant get over the fact your capital voted in a muslim mayor. My god. I fear the day that happens in Austria.

Hold me Sup Forums

Plz elect hofer and kill any antifa you see that day

Fear not bro. If that happens, we won't stop at Schwechat.

>I still cant get over the fact your capital voted in a muslim mayor

Then you don't yet realize just how far London has fallen. It is literally not British anymore.

>ALOT
>[sic]

Kill yourself and save me the trouble, please.

And? He will be in office for 3 more years. During that time he will make sure dozens of mosques are built. And don't forget the propaganda that he will spread.

We voted a nigger in.

TWICE

Sometimes the world gets so fucked, and your enemies are everywhere, that you see what looks like a nigger completely divorced from the system, and you think "That one! Get him in to change something!". And you think he can't be worse than the last guy, or worse than his opponents who are just the same as every other guy, but you were wrong all along. And your government is still out of your hands. The people are still suffering.

Except now you have a shitskin in office.

Do NOT make our same mistakes.

won't happen

>I fear the day that happens in Austria.

you guys deserve it. the eternal austrian is the biggest evil on earth

Most of you don't know what is going on. Trump is either a plant or won't win. You can't beat the rigged system playing by the rules.

all is going as planned

remove idpol classcuckery from labour

deploy trotskyism
viva corbyn

DOWN WITH SADIQ

I honestly think we can get Trump in by sheer belief. They can rig the system all they want, but brexit proves they can't pull the trigger on election day if it has the movement of the entire country behind it.

This jew shilling again. What was Hitler suppose to do? Hand over Germany to the jews?

Also the suicide part. Yeah he should stick around to be tortured until he lies about some absurd number of deaths.

No one deserves to "pay" for what his country did 70 years ago anyways.

This.

When I was in the UK a couple of years back the best day of my trip was when I just walked around a small country town in the midlands. I had a great chat chap with a couple of nice old ladies running the local general store and enjoyed conversation with local farmers at the pub over a pint and a counter meal. It actually felt like Britain.

London and the other big cities don't feel like they have an identity; they're just big, dirty, metropolitan shitholes with no culture hiding behind a facade of old British architecture.

Brexit is not enforced yet. They are stalling for a reason. Whatever you vote for they find a way to block you off with something else.

There are just too many people involved who would sabotage Trump if he ever became a president

>muh jooz!

We'll see if it comes to that, and rest assured I will fight. But I believe America and Britain are MUCH stronger than those Arab shitskin countries who get subverted into killing each other so easily.

We will win.

You're not even trying to hide it you dirty jew.

>America and Britain are MUCH stronger than those Arab shitskin countries who get subverted into killing each other so easily.
Except for that time we got subverted into killing Germans...

And all those other times.

To go with the 100% zionist politician cryptokikes?

Well. You are already subverted into hurting each other. Non whites and liberal whites vs you. It would be a bloody revolution just like the one in Germany.

>if you dont suck hitler dick it means you are le jew!

calm the fuck down you newfag LARPer

Honestly we probably wouldn't have intervened if those nuke dodgers hadn't sneak attacked pearl Harbor. USA was pretty content letting Europe handle things. Gibbing munny and embargo was our stride.

You overestimate some of our subversion based on the media lies. Black Lives Matter doesn't have near the support you think it does. It has a lot of apparent support, but most of it are the people paid to prop it up on twitter like it's a legitimate "grass roots movement". The people on the scene always look so bored like they're on the clock. And it's because they are. It's a job; it's just another illusion.

Black people were initially sympathetic because of black nationalism, but even they are beginning to wake up.

That's not what i was saying. You were applauding the fact that Austria will "pay".

That's something a far left winger or a jew would say. You can't call yourself a nationalist.

>taking banter this seriously

you are a newfag desperatly trying to fit in by being a naziboo hitler dick rider. Go fuck yourself you baby

Actually i have been on here for years. Long enough to spot a jew.

Momentum is a fucking nightmare of a group, far more dangerous than the Tea Party ever was. They're organized, they get shit done, and they run circles around the PLP

I'm so fucking happy that the pro mass migration Left in the UK is in such shambles, if only something similar would happen to the Democrats with the Bernouts

I went when Brazil won the world cup and people were dancing naked in the fountains at Piccadilly Circus.

I was young, but even then I thought "Why are they happy? This isn't Brazil"

>Long enough to spot a jew.

you just call people jews for not being a naziboo.

you think hitler invented nationalism and think I need to worship hitler, an enemy of america, to be a nationalist.

go fuck yourself you tryhard newfag. LARPing faggots like you are the reason the right wing is losing

Comrade Corbyn will remember this betrayal.

Damn i love this meme

>...guess who wont be spending a 2nd term as mayor?
White people. London is already pass the tipping point. And Bongers have shown they can't even dispose of Muslims and Marxists on the Rotherham city council, which by the way still continues to support the mass rape of children... yeah it never ended. They arrested maybe 10 random Pakis and called it a day.

So no, there will be no repercussions until Briton hits the point of open bloodshed, of civil war. Till then it'll only continue to get worse... friendly reminder Brexist was over 2 months ago, Briton is still part of the EU.

Friendly reminder the way the EU charter is written countries have a 2 year window to leave after they make an official announcement. Friendly reminder the UK elite are just going to drag their feet and feed the public bullshit before agreeing to "new terms" and claim they've reached a compromise that (((everyone))) should be happy with and remain in the EU.

id say kill yourself but your country seems hellbent on doing that for me

that was under labour,we are taking it more serious since

the top knows if justice is impeded it will piss the people off and make them vote ukip who are growing

there is no comprimise

that was the deal cameron tried to get

brexit means brexit user

Hitler was not the enemy he offered peace to USA and Britain

>brexit means brexit user
And yet you're still there. With no signs that you'll be leaving for real any time soon.

>these things take time user
Yes, keep telling yourself that. You'll still be saying it in 2017.