Remember Scarface?

Remember Scarface?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2S6eUFbOfIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Of course, it taught me valuable lessons like how this world is just a great big chicken waiting to get plucked.

and i'm goin out like Scarface in his last scene,
a legend,
what that mean

Remember Jaws?

Stop dancing.

And how I could get scarred eating pineapples

Stop dancing.

ILL BARRY THAT COCK-A-ROACH

Remember Scarface?

MTV Cribs core

2006 game was great as well

WHAT IS THE JANNY GONNA DO TO ME THAT CASTRO HASN'T ALREADY DONE?

You telling me omar was a stoolie? Cuz sosa said so?

what are they thinking about?

The movie where anyone under the IQ of 110 thought building a drug empire was the point of the movie and not the rise and fall of man. Yes I do remember 1999-2013

Wow, you're so deep and perceptive. Please tell us more of your incredibly incisive opinions and viewpoints.

Give me a topic and (You) shall receive.

Tell me about the pickle man

I'm just not skilled enough to use the bog pill meme and apply it to pickle rick. I also haven't seen the show enough to make it either....sorry...

The TV show where anyone under the IQ of 110 thought becoming a pickle was the point of the movie and not the rise and fall of man. Yes I do remember 1999-2013

Damn I've just been memed, I feel like a somebody now.

It wasn't a great episode, you're better off not knowing

Stop dancing.

best 80's movie

10 years ago, this was my favorite movie. Then again I was 14 years old back then. Watching it now, it ain't all that great. Pacino is pure cringe with his spic accent and the swearing is too fucking much. The only redeeming thing about it is the soundtrack and the 80s aesthetics of Miami.

When I was a teenager I used to think De Palma was a shit director and Scarface was his most overrated movie

Say hello to my CHOCOLATE BLEND

well that's the most pretentious bullshit i've heard this week

Stop lying, you just spoke you pretentious ass.

Looks like he's on crack.

You were half right. Scarface is overrated as fuck. The only reason it became a "classic" is because nogs revered it for all the wrong reasons, and nigger culture is pushed to hell.

I had to allow my cast to take over the film.

came here to post that.
New one when?

Pretty funny the game overwrites the entire moral message of the movie.

REMEMBER JAWS

The entire culture following the movie overwrites the entire message of the movie.

It is Odd that people aspire to be like Tony, why?
No friends, No family, No love, No reason to live beyond snorting coke.

Black culture. Bitches and Bling.

WE WUZ CUBAN COKE SMUGGLERS AND SHIT

>Looks like

Stop dancing.

>When Scarface (1983) was re-released in theaters in 2003, the studio wanted Brian De Palma to change the soundtrack so that rap songs inspired by the movie could be used. De Palma refused.

soundtrack full of bangers

No way that actually happened

Truth be told I always thought Scarface was an insanely boring movie. I can't tell you how many times I caught it on Cable to only zone out during the dialogue scenes.

I liked Carlito's Way more.

Blacks are the only reason this movie isn't a forgotten grindhouse flick.

I can't imagine replacing the comfy 80s soundtrack to a rabies infested shit show.

Scarface

This, i watched it when i was 23 and Pacino was just wierd with his way of talking, but 80's miami with that sound track was one of the most amazing things ever.

this. im surprised they havent remade the movie earlier

Ohhh fuuuuuccckkkkkk, Scabass fans are just as bad as anime fans.
Only good anime worth watching was Astroboy, Inspector Gadget, Dragonball and Z, and neonevangeline whatever.
Damn kids, gotta ruin everything.

SAY HELLO TO MY CHOCOLATE BLEND

youtube.com/watch?v=2S6eUFbOfIU

OH MY GAAAWWWWWWWWWD

If I say these four women are funny one more time, it will come true.

Stop dancing

It wasn't Barry's fault he was sick, a little harsh to call him names

SAY HELLO TO MY PELICAN

>Tony Camonte: [Holding a tommy gun] Lookit, Johnny, you can carry it around like a baby!
>Tony Camonte: There's only one thing that gets orders and gives orders.
>points to Tommy Gun
>Tony Camonte: And this is it. That's how I got the south side for you, and that's how I'm gonna get the north side for you. It's a typewriter. I'm gonna write my name all over this town with it, in big letters!
>John 'Johnny' Lovo: Hey, stop him somebody!
>Tony Camonte: Get out of my way Johnny, I'm gonna spit!
>starts firing