Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NzvFNLAnYNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sleep

I fucking love sleeping

Highschool love
I want to relive it all over again

But hey college is starting this week, hope freshman years are fun

Hearing the lamentations of women, mostly.

youtube.com/watch?v=NzvFNLAnYNw

Why don't white girls like white boys anymore?

Becoming an anime girl.

TO TROLL YOUR ENEMIES AND HEAR THEIR JIMMIES RUSTLE BEFORE YOU

czech republic on point

Crush the JIDF
See them driven before you
And hear the lamentations of their women

>Highschool love
;_;

When the pussy so tight you recite the Koran at the first dip

I want to be a Dad.

preserving your culture and race

Fuck you man

>tfw HS crush killed my soul on prom night

WHO IS THAT GUY!?

least you had a soul once.

>why is she looking at me like that?
>her butt is so hard
>my thigh hurts
>my feet are all soaked
>I wish I was at home doing math homework

Sigh, this bullshit again

Looking into your newfound loves eyes as you slowly thrust the full 9 inches into her dripping wet pussy

Idiot
Being wed to another man. Preferably qt 3.14 twink or otter and a natural dick. Ahh

polevidence.jpg

shitskins who will be virgins 4 life

where is that one from?

24/7

Says the poltard.

No girl wants some spergy kid who calls himself alt right or natsoc

this. it makes you forget all the pain.

Niggers are the most rejected race according to all dating site statistics. Sorry LaQwanTavious.

Anime.

pic related in Canadian girl from Toronto.

Explain yourself leaf.

To crush the globalists, see them driven before you and hear the lamentations of their lefties.

Crush your enemy, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women.

This.

Glory

Getting dank head from asian teen gf
Being asleep
Being drunk and playing music

Not an argument

>this is your average aryan "master"race male

The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy, to drive him before you,
to see his cities reduced to ashes, to see those who love him shrouded in tears,
and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters

This desu

weed and opiates

But white people are generally beta and don't give women a chance to reject us. But black people pick up women every day.

Black guys are just an accessory for sluts in their twenties. Like a handbag, or Volkswagen Beetle or some other such thing that they use to classify and make themselves distinct amongst their peers. Black guys are just there to be props on their selfies. When it comes down to it in the end most will marry/reproduce within their racial or ethnic group.

'Black males fucking all the white chicks' is a total fucking meme, especially outside of metropolitan areas.

Durr.

Every day pumping ze muscles.

The laughter of your kid :)

Clownpuss is a national treasure.

that board is insanely long what the fuck

Not being a goy.

Toothpaste's got it right

white girls are statistically the least likely to racemix

that said, white birthrates are still the shittest out of all of them

the reason we post it is because it works together with white guys' natural betaness - white nerds in pol are forced to face the scenario that a nigger will outdo them and fuck the girl that they were too low quality to even approach. This whips them into a desperate racial rage that speeds up their red pilling and eventually causes them to self-improve physically, philosophically, socially

Fair enough. The meme is valuable in that sense. Agreed.

ohhhh misato-chan

Realizing that, it's stupid to hate yourself.
When there is so much random and premeditated evil, suffering, and manipulation, there really is no point in bringing it all back on yourself. You can kill an entire chuck e cheese birthday party and off yourself in the ballpool, and you still won't have caused any more pain or suffering on a greater scale than what would have happened anyway.

I used to want to kill myself for being such a faggot all the time, now, in my mid 20s, I'm undergoing the wizardchan transformation into dull apathy to how pathetic I am. And I'm really not that unsuccessful, I'm on course for a PhD. And I'm not a fatass. It's just that I know there ain't no friends or wife for me. And I'm ok with that now.

living the dream - because you can

i fuggin miss that times. drinking as much as i can and shagging willing pussy errrry night!

Enjoying the fundamental right to be left alone.

Though it's slowly eroding, that right is alive and well and may be the best thing about living in America.

double digits for confirmation of the truth... glad i didn't have to post it.

Video games.

Quick question, you often see the results of black/white and white/asian couples but does anyone have something about black/asian offspring?