Clinton Phonebank Sabotage

ANYBODY can sign up to phonebank for Clinton at

>hillaryclinton.com/calls/phonebank/

You don't need a real e-mail address or name. You don't even need to actually call - just enter false data about each respondent. (80 year old male in California it says? Just click "yes" under "Is this voter willing to canvass in Nevada?" for example)

You can make a quick macro to make a few clicks and enter data about your "calls" while you're not at the computer.

Like it says itself, just 3 "calls" a day will have a big impact!

So what's your excuse for not sabotaging the Clinton campaign yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/night_0f_fire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sounds good thanks OP gonna see if I can do this

LOL this could actually be huge if we got this going

Vocaroos please
>Vocaroos please
Vocaroos please
>Vocaroos please
Vocaroos please
>Vocaroos please

Oh boy

Yeah my macros have done over 3000 calls on randomly-named accounts. Its easy to rack up huge call numbers, especially on the volunteer recruitment banks

Make the conversation about BLM if you get a non-basketball-american. About reparations for slavery and all that stuff.

If you actually get a basketball-american, do a 180°. About how hillary wants more policing, to make the ghettos a safer place to be.

>Am I doing this right?

Why not just go pro trump?

>>Am I doing this right?

Actually no - we don't need to call at all.

When you "call", you get a screen like pic related. There is absolutely no verification that you have called. What works best is just giving random or counter-productive information.

>phonebanking

I don't get why candidates think this shit works, just look at Bernie. I'm sure normies were more discouraged to vote for him because of annoying calls at 2 AM from SJW landwhales shilling for their communist Jesus.

got 10 '''calls''' done already kek

>I don't get why candidates think this shit works, just look at Bernie

Sanders' grassroots were actually incredible. Its why he - a total unknown - was able to give Clinton - let that sink in, the Demalocrat queen, HILLARY CLINTON - a big run for her money.

These efforts are crucial. Disputing them is key to our victory if we want it

Anything funny?
Let's get some vocaroos in this thread

i got 20

i put all in "strong HRC" and no to the volunteer :D

Wonderful

>more discouraged to vote for him because of annoying calls at 2 AM from SJW landwhales

T-That's a good idea. I'm going to start calling at 2am shilling for hill. If they get mad, I'm going to call back at the same time the next day. Good idea user.

Vocaroo this!!

Bump for the justice of Guyana good post no shitposter.

Wait, how do you do that?

The jews shut me down!

Well, they might get mighty suspicious if a freezing perkele starts phonebanking for them.

The Official Bump of Potentialâ„¢

twitter.com/night_0f_fire

send this to sam hyde

also post it on somethingsensitive/TRS/mpcdot.com

>reminder they will focus on area codes of battleground states

>avoid gmail, google is clinton's

Kek put them as strong HRC I imagine, so no more contact

>area codes of battleground states
>massachusetts

Kek

well yes ofcourse i did.
You are not required to make the calls, just click the answers and next to the other one.

give it a try german bro.

Because then people will see it as someone sabotaging hrcs thing

Anybody getting anyone under 60? The demographics here are interesting.

bump for interest

This needs more attention.

Bump

Wump

Bumping