All confirmed leaders of Civ 6 so far

>Brazil gets Pedro II again
I know nothing about Brazilian history, so I am forced to assume Pedro II is the only competent Brazilian in the entire history of the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palace_of_the_King_of_Rome
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Germany
>Not Hitler

Sythia sticks out like a sore thumb and has a "leader" that probably didn't even exist.

Bismarck was objectively the superior choice anyway. At least they didn't force some diversity woman in there instead.

Where's rome?

why does japan have triforce

Civ 6 is going to be a massive blowout anyways.

>not recreating the 2nd German Reich and literally conquering the world.

Pic related is what usually happens when I play as Germany in Civ 5.

Why is it so cartoony?

Why is the world stepping backwards Sup Forums?

This, literally a feminist dream queen

>Barabrossa doesnt have Tectonic Knights as special unit

Yes, Dom Pedro 2 was basically the only competent brazillian in recorded history.

>Tectonic Knights

Weren't they the ones that made the pangeia place not real?

>Their charge literally shakes the ground

basically yeah

Pedro II was very based and really competent. And after him there wasn't any competent guy ruling the country, this is why it is so degenerate.

Actually, they coulda put Getulio in there.

Was that the Barabrossa who sunk in river because he was a spastic retard or was that another guy?

>dude muh poor anatomy caricature artstyle
I fapped to cleopatra in civ 4 that's how good civ used to be

>tfw no Alberto Barbosa

It was originally the symbol of the hojo clan

Target audience
They hooked older players a decade ago
Need the Pokémon go crowd for fresh blood

Hopefully Russia will finally get good leader
Like Genghis Khan

> not puting Richelieu or Mazarin
> not puting Ptoleme Soter
> Who the fuck is Tomyris ?

>Barbarossa the German leader

Guess that means Holy Roman Empire isn't planned on being it's own Civ then which kind of sucks.

Him. He assembles the largest crusader army ever then drowns in a river on his way to Jerusalem and his army falls apart. One of the biggest fails ever.

>Brazil gets included before the Russians
Jesus Christ

José Bonifácio, Barão de de Mauá, Duque de Caxias, Princesa Isábel, Médice, Costa e Silva, you name it.

Yeah, when that one female dev was doing those interviews and getting wet over Scythia it was all I could do to not yell at the screen. Tomyris might have been famous in her day, but we really do not know anything about her or her people, and making a Civ based on the Scythians is just historical fanfiction.

Russia will have Boris Eltsine, you merely had to be a good goy, instead you chose Putin, now pay the price.

>I am forced to assume Pedro II is the only competent Brazilian in the entire history of the world.

If competency was what got them in, Cleopatra would never be on the list.
Literally ended the Egyptian state with her rule.

That was him. Drowned in a river while marching to the Third Crusade which basically fucked everything up.

WE WUZ AZTECS N SHIEEEET!

you ever notice CIV generally picks Republican candidates to represent the USA as competent leadership.

Yet in modern day (crumbling degenerate) USA they tell us republicans are stupid/evil and that progressing towards self destruction is a good thing?

Just an interesting Sup Forums related observation.

If competency was important, why did they put a mere daymio instead of a shogun or Meiji ?

>Tectonic Knights
They're part of the DLC with Magmagicians and the Marine Core

Heres all the other leaders btw

>Princesa Isabel
>Not just nodding her head to shit Pedro had had planned for years.

Haven't got a problem with the rest of the list, Huem8, but come on now.

>tfw these will be the only Civs in the base game
>One Civ will be a preorder bonus DLC
>One Civ will be Collector's Edition limited

Numbers confirm Germans ruined the chance for an European Middle East.

>Russia will have Boris Eltsine
So basically instalose?

Has this been confirmed or is this speculation?

>mfw when creating a nationalist capitalist super power. With theodore Roosevelt as prez.

>Scythia in the game at all
>Catherine de Medici
>Brazil

Inclusiveness for inclusiveness' sake is retarded.

>Be French
>Get represented by an Italian

>Caterina De Medici.

A Woman that had to survive in a fucked up country with a backstabbing court.

why does japan get king zelda

Basically you special bonus is colapsing economy and oligarchs everywhere. Your special unit is also chechen warriors
But don't worry, Eltsine's vodka gives a little bonus of happiness

BASED
A
S
E
D

>that shitty artstyle
>won't be playable until 3 years after release when all the DLC is out

why do people even bother with firaxis anymore?

And who basically did what Sup Forums dreams on protestants.

Angela Merkel of Germany. That'd be the day.

Yeah, but she is popular enough to at least mention. I would love so much if they choose one of the five military generals from the military regime, it would trigger the leftists so much, even if was João Figueiredo.

I'd dig spain getting Phill2.0

>Two Greeces
>Other one must be Sparta
>Gorgo

Literally why?

Stop me if I'm wrong, but was the military regime not pretty incompetent?

In a video of the offices there was a very low res image on the wall with alot of leaders and people on the civfanatic forums matched those low res images with whats on that image now

Here is the lowres image Matched with Saladin

It could also be DLC or just concepts that never made it past that we just dont know.

You're going to get Catherine the Great again and you're going to like it, Ivan.

She did nothing worthwhile other than cause a fuck ton of civil unrest, huge government waste, and keeping her sons on the throne. It really should have been Napoleon again.

t. Frederick Barbarossa

maybe in tropico 6 my frend

>Gorgo

This is what shows up when I googled it.

>No Inca empire
>No Kuzco

You do you, its all about me

I like that they choose Pedro II again, he is indeed the greatest Brazilian that ever lived, so he deserves to represent Brazil now that we are one of the base nations of the franchise, and not a simple DLC content.

I hope they go with José Bonifácio in the next game.

tbqh, if that's the confirmed list, it's looking awfully disappointing and I may just stick with V.

Why do tumblerinas always make these huge bright red noses?

She kept her position in the most fucked up century of France history, this is not something unimportant.
But yes, Napoleon was the best choice, but there is many alternatives :
Louis XIV, Napoléon III, Cardinal de Richelieu, Cardinal de Mazarin, Henri IV ,Louis XI, Louis IX, Philippe le Bel, Philippe Auguste, Charles Martel...

Why are their noses all red? Did they hire someone from Tumblr to do the design?

It's technically speculation but it's almost certainly true.

Is the Chinese guy retarded? I know the art style is made with humor but come on.

But they needed another girl.

Was it intentional that the graphics look like Claymation?

lol I got what I wanted...

he was fabulous (and white)

Isn't Peter the great in the picture ?

was gonna say this. scythians as a political entity didn't exist beyond just a few centuries, 2,000 years ago. they weren't even that relevant. there is no reason for scythia to be one of the factions other than they wanted to shoehorn another female led nation in the game. imo they could have come up with something less transparent

Yeah... agenda

He was too good for that country. Though, I'd argue he'd be too good for many a country.

>There's one Hispanic-looking dude in this entire portrait
Is Brazil's upper class white?

He was implicitly talking about white people there though.

You can't beat the sun king, he was too fabulous for you

>pretty incompetent

Not by a long shoot, thats only our leftist media speaking, in fact, the military regime was probably the closest this country ever came to be as good as it was during the empire.

The only two major problems is that the generals were too protectionist of our national industry, stoping a lot of foreign investment in Brazil and creating too many state companies and the other problem is that they did not kill all the commies. But apart from this, it was a great time.

Why is he blonde here and portrayed with black hair in the game?

You know, the brazilians were all white before they stopped the slavery, and they did it really lately, like 20 or 30 years after the USA

> Not wanting the re-incarnation of Caesar himself.

>buying the base game.

What kind of pleb doesn't wait for the complete collection? I'm not going to pay full price for a broken mess then pay full price for the DLC to fix it.

Yes he was compentant right up and till adovacated or not naming a heir cant remember which

>Catherine de Medici for France
I'm not even mad, just confused

>Peter the Great again
>No Stalin
>No Ivan the Terrible
Into the trash it goes.
Well, it's not like I expected anything from a game that has a purple-haired tumblrette as a main designer, though.

Man, Napoleon was so fucking fucking handsome

The portrait used in the other civs were awful

Napoleon was god tier, yes, he could have beaten Louis XIV in every ways if he managed to rule long enough to build the palace of the king of Rome in Paris en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palace_of_the_King_of_Rome

In term of pure competence though I would say putting cardinal de Richelieu would be the perfect choice

>cleopatra
>white

BUT SHE WUZ KWEENZ!

Rest in peace sweet prince.

Stalin was the only option but you put another one, go to gulag, tovarich

>Getulio Vargas
>Emilio Medici
>Eurico Gaspar Dutra
I would lol if they put Fernando Collor there though

Yeah, no one understood that.

Yet the previous games made him an arrogant ugly midget...

Did she have red hair, anyway?

Acceptable Female Civ Leaders

>Austria: Maria Theresa
>Byzantine: Theodora
>Carthaginians: Dido
>Celtic: Boudicca
>Chinese: Cixi
>Egyptian: Cleopatra, Hatshepsut
>English: Victoria, Elizabeth I
>French: Joan of Arc
>Indian: Indira Ghandi
>Russia: Catherine the Great