Galra Empire vs Diamond Authority vs Irken Empire: who wins?

Galra Empire vs Diamond Authority vs Irken Empire: who wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_W4PNiPcsuM
youtube.com/watch?v=0Ek2U413DIc
youtu.be/Qy8z1Gf0r7A?t=313
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the fucks a galra empire?

Irkens. Considering they only need one invader to conquer a planet, they must have type 2 technology compared to the type 1.5 technology of the gems.

The guys from Voltron.

I want the Irkens to win tbqh. I would like Earth to become a snack planet.

The Diamonds are taller.

>What the fucks a

they have tech to combat anything. remember the mech with chicken feet? Just needs a portable power source.

The Irken Empire might lose because they're ruled by two semi-competent nerds, although they as a race seem to get shit done if you don't count Zim and a few others.
The Diamond Authority seems to be on the decline, although as an inherently powerful magical race, current fighting ability should be dependent on the present number of old / viable soldiers.
I ain't know dick about the Galra Empire.

It depends on which point the Irkens are battling. They adapt the technology of the people they conquer before slowly driving the race to extinction. On their own, Irken's aren't much.

Also, the flagship of their empire, the Massive is... Massive. And durable. It dwarves planets in size and plunged through the heart of a sun with only minimal damage. I'm not sure there's anything in the other factions that can measure up to that.

Post-war homeworld seems to be on its last leg from what's hinted.

>Irken's aren't much.

Once they figure out they can stick Gems into the power source, they'd have that.

But knowing the semi-magical properties of Gems, the mech would likely become possessed by whichever Gem they stuck in it.

I'd blame Rose for that.

Other than technology, Gems are physically sturdier than Irkens, can breathe in space and tend to have different powers. Heck, Peridot is Homeworld's equivalent of Zim and she managed to take a shitton of damage without getting poofed by the Gem monster.

Plus her metal powers could likely fuck shit up for the Massive, especially considering Zim and Dib were able to hack it from lightyears away

But Gems are fragile as fuck.

Even Zim is extremely competent when he wants to be. He's just usually more concerned with petty shit.

Neither of those.

>especially considering Zim and Dib were able to hack it from lightyears away
This was only possible because Zim got the access codes for the Massive from the guy responsible for its plans and had a means of communicating with the ship in the first place. Dib then piggybacked on Zim's signal so it's all a highly unique situation involving a ton of inside knowledge.

Also let's not forget that it plowed into planets or at least moons during that trip and utterly shattered them.

The Galra from Defenders of the Universe are pretty powerful, having the softest of sci-fi/fantasy tech at their hands. I forget if one of their warships was sufficiently powerful enough to destroy a planet, but planetbusting was not exactly an uncommon tactic.

The Diamonds are powerful on at least an individual level but I'm not sure how large the Empire is or how many of its components can be mobilized for war. It's possible that their warriors can mach mecha-beasts/robeasts/the kaiju-monsters that the Galra use, so I wouldn't say a fight between the two at the top of their game would be a sure thing.

I don't know much about the Irkens, but they're green. Niggah's gotta be dangerous if they're green.

Who are they?

homestuck is fucking TRASH gtfo

>I don't know much about the Irkens, but they're green. Niggah's gotta be dangerous if they're green.

Irkens are about as close as you can get to a viral society. They're "proudly consumerist", and basically absorb an entire culture into themselves, slowly drive the species into extinction after a generation or two of slavery, and convert entire planets into a single purpose (such as a parking structure planet, or a food court planet). They have figurehead leaders in the form of the Tallest, but the real power behind the throne are control brains, artificially grown Irkens with the combined knowledge of all Irken history and the planets its conquered.

Irkens are a strict caste society based largely on height. They also have a great deal of artificial enhancements that are grafted to them at birth. The paks they carry on their backs, in essence, ARE the Irken- it contains their entire brain, memories, and personality. A body is just something to carry a pak around on.

Basically, Irkens are a society that's geared entirely around destroying and absorbing other societies.

The Irken Empire, they have the strength and the manpower. The only way they can fuck up is if Zim somehow got involved.

>and the planets its conquered

How would the Diamond Authority deal with the Mutraddi? Could they fight an enemy with wormhole manipuation tecnology and control over city size kaijus?

Also all kinds of weird aliens with unique abilities.

Betty Crocker's empire from homestuck

The irkens win
The irkens ship is undestroyable, it has been thrown into the sun and nothing happened to it
They have enough power to blaster a planet from space wich they do after they conquered it to clean it from all life and turn it into a parking lot
The irkens empire is clearly blogger too, they have a fucking fast food planet, they have slave planets who handle mail

Counterpoint: gem hard light technology is like weaponizing those pills that grow into dinosaurs.

A mass of gem shards roughly a few miles in circumference would have grown to completely shatter the Earth. Beam a few of those into the Massive and it would be torn apart from the inside out.

Well, they have FTL, both teleportation and warp based and have the capabilities to make monsters larger than the Earth, so yes.

Gem warp pads are not Star Trek transporters. You need a pad at point B.

That took roughly 5000 years to produce even a single Cluster, and given how it is talked about in show as an "experiment" it is likely the one on Earth is the only one in existence.

The problem with these kind of games is that we don't actually know enough about the Diamond Authority to draw any sort of conclusions. We know that they had shit like time travel 5,000 years ago. We know the relative strength of a few basic units. Shit like that.

But, with just the knowledge we have at our disposal, I'd have to give it to either the Galra or the Authority. The Irken have the tech and the drive, but... well, they're retards. They're a race of highly aggressive retards in a universe filled to the brim with retards. Their tech level is insane, but you throw them up against an enemy that isn't fucking retarded and they're going to get their shit pushed in.

I think the Galra might edge this out out if only because Gems can't reproduce as quickly. Given that they own 90% of the Milky Way in their reality, the Galra can basically just pull a Zapp Brannigan and throw wave after wave of their own men at the Authority until the pre-set kill limit is reached and Homeworld's killbots shut down.

But again, we don't know enough about the Authority. For all we know they have an entire fleet of giant green Voltrons sitting around somewhere, and then everyone is right and truly fucked.

What else can we throw into this brawl for the Milky Way?
Sup Forumshammer 40k?

Yeah I'm going to give it to the Galra just because bullshit druid magic is OP as fuck. The red lion got tossed around like a rag doll. Homeworld ships would be a joke.

The Incursion from Ben 10? The Vrill from Megas XLR? Aku?

Homestuck trolls.

Keeping in mind that literally every character in Homestuck is considered a massive fuckup by their own societal standards.

>literally every character in Homestuck is considered a massive fuckup by their own societal standards
not really
only like 1/3 of them

What if they try to pull a Terminator on Zarkon and kill his mother?

Batman vs Superman: Who wins?

*Glorft not the Vrill

Irkens.

Immediate obedience to the Tallest is only observed in Tak and Zim. Normal Irkens are loyal to the Control Brains.

Irkens. Mostly because their entire race is composed of brilliant, egotistical lunatics who don't need to prop up their selfishness with quaint notions of might, order, or duty. They're all unabashedly evil and as such can allow themselves to do anything without getting tripped up by contradictions or headspinning hypocricies.

Even their shittiest ships can turn into monster-bashing mechs.

Homeworld troops, even some of the older ones, are fucking stupid. It's implied that Jasper's only as smart as she is, which isn't much, because she's a mutant soldier. Plus their tech is ridculously easy to break and prone to turning on their users.

So it's a toss up between the Galra (who can drain planets full of life in moments, have a bunch of wizards on staff, are led by a robot Lion stabbing demigod, but are rife with in-fighting and generally incompetent drones and troops) and the Irkens (a race of destructive, technologically little green man-children).

The Galra Empire has life stealing warlocks in their employ. They have "universe-spanning" infrastructure, with the additional benefit for having ruled the universe for however many thousands of years, suck the life out of planets to make giant monsters. Slaveships, gladiator arenas, energy tech. Solar sytem spanning fortresses.

So then who wins? Or is it just a massive stalemate?

>but... well, they're retards.

Each irken is a megalomaniac in the making with a versatile WMD strapped to their backs from birth.

The Authority's got...this:

youtube.com/watch?v=_W4PNiPcsuM

youtube.com/watch?v=0Ek2U413DIc

And the irkens are capable of time travel. It's just that they never do it because you'd have to be as stupid as Zim to realize it's a good idea.

It would be a toss-up between the fleets and Robeasts of the Galra army and the not-as-large, but formidably staffed armies of the irkens. Who have a gaggle of their own giant robots at their command:

youtu.be/Qy8z1Gf0r7A?t=313

I don't know who will win, but whoever does has to face this guy's empire.