Is this punishment for America's original sin?

Is this punishment for America's original sin?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=114_1434453793
liveleak.com/view?i=2fe_1519554983
liveleak.com/view?i=232_1517320103
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Suddenly I understand why America has school shootings.

yeah, how dare they have fun during a break
fucking niggers, right?

>break

That is during class time

any proof? the class doesn't seem too populated
also, what kind of utterly incompetent teacher could let this happen during class

>what kind of utterly incompetent teacher could let this happen during class

>be teacher of a school in a bad neighbourhood
>tries to maintain order
>certain students take insult to this and proceed to harm said teacher because they are from a bad neighbourhood and probably has gang afflictions while the teacher is just some pasty nerd

T. never lived with niggers

They dont respect the teacher no matter who it is

Jumping on desks other students have to use and even stepping over the head of some poor kid minding his own business and onto his desk

how fun and respectful

I still don't see a reason to believe that this is during class time
also I very highly doubt that the guy in a hoodie would dare hurt one of the black girls if they were affilated with some gang

what's that whiteboi's problem?

>dare hurt one of the black girls if they were affilated with some gang
Almost positive he got his ass beat afterwards.
I would have.

Sometimes you just snap man. The kid might have gotten his ass kicked or he might have gotten off with just extremely loud yelling but I guarantee that is not something that happens regularly or that the girl was expecting.

School is gang recruitment for niggers in nigger neighborhoods, truly the nigger race deserves a nigger genocide.

break or no break what does it change
during break as a kid, did you get up the table and start dancing ? no what the fuck
how is this is your idea of "fun" ?

Imagine being a gringo parent and send your children to study among niggers.
Truly terrifying.

>also I very highly doubt that the guy in a hoodie would dare hurt one of the black girls if they were affilated with some gang

what is crime of a passion.

are you actually being this disconnected that you can safely assume that people will be able to make rational decisions all the time?

they're just dumb teenagers, don't act like you and your peers weren't fucking stupid when you were younger
I still don't see any proof that this is during class time, just assumptions

>YOU'RE A FUCKING RACIST IF YOU MOVE TO THE MIDWEST TO GET AWAY FROM NIGGERS, DADDY GOVERNMENT FUCKING TAX THEM SO WE DON'T LOSE MONEY!
Niggers hate white people, but can't survive without their income tax.

a girl in my classroom one melted a plastic flower over the teacher's desk

i want a black gf

>they're just dumb teenagers, don't act like you and your peers weren't fucking stupid when you were younger
In High School I was a Cadet Lt Col in a youth paramilitary in direct authority over 500 other cadets.
Yes me and my friends could be stupid, but not THAT stupid.

>also, what kind of utterly incompetent teacher could let this happen during class

liveleak.com/view?i=114_1434453793
liveleak.com/view?i=2fe_1519554983
liveleak.com/view?i=232_1517320103

etc etc

well, congratulations
I remember my peers in high school screaming, fighting, demolishing the classroom and throwing stuff at each other during breaks
it was far worse than OP's webm, these girls are just singing and dancing
sure, the one in pink jeans is a little bit of a disrespectful cunt, but let's be honest- the vast majority of teenage girls are

>Admitting to being a ROTCuck

Mine was pretty fun honestly, I got to go to flight school and some fucking how the school district let us go to an ROTC run leadership camp that taught us how to advance on a position as fireteams using water balloons.

Shit was great.

So Poles are niggers?

>I remember my peers in high school screaming, fighting, demolishing the classroom and throwing stuff at each other during breaks
Bro, that ain't right. Even if it's just in good fun, there's never any reason to scream and fight in the middle of school.

sure, why else would i be defending them
that reminds me, why the fuck am i arguing about blacks in american schools instead of sleeping, it's 2 am
good night anons

This is whats going on in lower tier education...
I teach at some really shitty schools as replacement teacher and a lot of my classes look like this and there's literally nothing I can do about it.
Anything I do will get me fucked up by the Administration. I have kids rolling their joints in class, niggers doing the nigger dance, girls beating each other up over who looked at who's boyfriend....
I can't even kick them out or shit because it's the lowest form of secondary education and
>but user, we have to get hem a school finishing degree... Think about the children

Holy shit

Goddamit, literally the same situation as in Russia.

Yet they always say about how your school system is really different and much better.

Btw, can't you just tell their parents about it?

any more like this?

to what are you referring

>Fedora

This isn't 2007 anymore, you jew.

How sad, outside of university, my schooling looked like the pic to the right in the OP.

pic related: elementary school nostalgia

>slavs aren't white nigge-

America was doomed from the start, land built on blood and genocide. Its a fury of God that makes americans a soulless, cultureless mutt nation.

It sounds like you need to be invested with additional powers to achieve that goal.

I'm rolling my eyes at another yurop shitpost.

>Suddenly I understand why America has school shootings.
but most of the kids who die are always white during school shootings?